Billionaire tells trump to get out of the race

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Cooperman: "We need a unifier at that position because the country is getting torn apart."

That's the problem. The Trumpsters are fine with that. They want to see this all burn before it becomes commie (in their paranoia), so they'll support him to the end.

Last edited:
There is no limit to the lies democommiecrats can make up. The lies are like a never ending train. As soon as one is derailed there's another one.

Cooperman is no Trump. Trump loves the battle.
Cooperman is just too civilized, he would be bullied by the MSM, while Trump gives them the finger.
Cooperman knows that a democrat president would be a disaster.
I hope Cooperman can throw money at Trump's campaign.

Tearful billionaire has some advice for President Trump: Change your approach or get out of the race

He says..."take a victory lap" and get out. You know....I bet the thought had crossed trump's mind? I mean...he is a coward and a quitter...

The GOP has to be very concerned about what other trump dirt comes to the surface.

As the polls rise for Impeachment and Removal....it will soon be too late for the GOP to pick anyone else to run in 2020...

Trump is going to bring the whole party down with him

Tearful billionaire has some advice for President Trump: Change your approach or get out of the race

He says..."take a victory lap" and get out. You know....I bet the thought had crossed trump's mind? I mean...he is a coward and a quitter...

The GOP has to be very concerned about what other trump dirt comes to the surface.

As the polls rise for Impeachment and Removal....it will soon be too late for the GOP to pick anyone else to run in 2020...
Little early in the morning to be hitting the :booze:

Cooperman: "We need a unifier at that position because the country is getting torn apart."

That's the problem. The Trumpsters are fine with that. They want to see this all burn before it becomes commie (in their paranoia), so they'll support him to the end.
We don't need any unity for massive tax increases, open borders, and government corruption.

Instead of trying to expand his base....trump thinks he can win again with the 40% + or - support he had.

Four Democratic contenders best him in national race according to polls. Add more criminality to the mix...and he is sunk.

A FOX News poll released just yesterday have 49% wanting trump both Impeached and Removed. That number is going to go up dramatically as the public hearings begin on the Impeachment initiative.

Fox News Poll: 49% of Voters Want Trump Impeached and Removed From Office

Well...you guys knew he was a criminal when you elected him. If you don't ditch him soon, it will be too late to put someone in there to run in 2020 that actually represents the GOP.

YOUR CHOICE!

Fuck that crybaby

"Asked why he was brought to tears during the interview, Cooperman said: “I care. That’s it.”"

There's no crying on Wall Street ...

Besides Cooperman is a billionaire what does he have to cry about? Fuckin' pussy.

Lefties used to hate Wall Street types like Cooperman who was charged with stock fraud in 2016 but they like him when he says something bad about the President. It seems that Cooperman is a strange guy. He sent a letter to Obama accusing him of some stupid stuff and he sent a letter to Warren asking her not to run. He lists Trump's incredible accomplishments regarding the economy and then he advises him not to run. Maybe the guy needs professional help.

70F4A6F7-44E1-4037-A375-E4A106F70B21.jpeg

Ho hum-all you guys do is complain-try helping for a change-if you love your country.

Who wants to unite with you freaks who get hysterical when you see a red hat?

Strongest economy in DECADES
Lowest unemployment rate in DECADES
Lowest female unemployment rate in DECADES
Lowest minority unemployment rate EVER
Most Americans working at 1 time EVER
More Jobs
Raises
Bonuses
etc...
He is still standing tall, still remains in the WH despite:
1 x Exposed Failed Obama Administration Coup Attempt
- Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia
Numerous Failed Democrat Coup Attempts
The latest Democrat FaiING Coup Attempt
- Collusion Delusion 2.0: Ukraine
NOT ONE Of Trump's associates have been indicted for any crimes associated with the debunked / proven false narratives / failed coup attempt accusations...
Former BFI Director Comey
- Admitted to leaking Classified
- Recommended for Indictment by US IG for evidence of crimes committed
- Under investigation by the US IG for Felony Perjury due to testimony 'discrepancies'
Former Deputy Director of the FBI McCabe:
- FBI Director Comey testified McCabe leaked Classified
- Recommended for indictment by the US IG for evidence of leaking classified
Former FBI Agent Strzok:
- Recommended for Indictment by the US IG for evidence of crimes committed in his part of the exposed Obama / FBI failed coup attempt
FISA Court Abuse Report coming out - those expected to be potentially implicated / Indicted for exposed crimes: Former Obama administration officials Former NSA Director Clapper, Former CIA Director Brennan, Former Deputy US AG Rosenstein, Former FBI Director Comey, Former FBI Deputy Director McCabe, Former FBI Agent Strzok
Those already exposed to have been briefed early on and in on the Trump coup attempt from the start - based on texts, testimony, and official documents - Former President Obama, Former VP Biden, Former Security Advisor Susan Rice, Former US AG Lynch, Former NSA Director Clapper, Former CIA Director Brennan, Former Deputy US AG Rosenstein, and Former FBI Director Comey.....

But your argument is that the most successful President in decades who has weathered non-top sedition and treason by Democrats for the last 4 years should quit - saving the Democrats of being defeated again in 2020 - because some Billionaire says he should!

Bwuhahahahaha!

:lmao:

Damn, if snowflakes could separate themselves from their delusions and driving hate, if they could just step back for a minute and just SEE the hilarious stuff they post they would laugh their asses off!

We don't need any unity for massive tax increases, open borders, and government corruption.
They want us to unite with perverts in girls bathrooms, communism and a destroyed economy.

Who wants to unite with you freaks who get hysterical when you see a red hat?
I do?

Since you guys no longer value fundamental honesty, you're certainly free to believe that. Whatever you're told to believe.

Keep up the good work.

I can't imagine what it's like to spend each and every day all pissed off, about what someone over whom you have zero control does.....And then spending every waking moment devoted to maintaining that level of pissed off....Must suck to be you.

giphy.gif

Trump is going to win by a landslide and the Moon Bats are simply too dumb to know it because they are afflicted with TDS.

Forum List

Back