Billionaires NEVER have to work harder due to higher taxes, poor/middle class DOES

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Liberals forget to mention that. RINOs in US politics on the establishment media, are all, without exception RATS. and the other side is DEMOC rats. This is the FACTS. we, the minority must join together into a small group and form a movement, because all the movements that pop out from the establishment media are being PURPOSELY pumped out, with intent to control the wild fire that is to rise. their movements were MEANT to go nowhere, they were publicized to FAIL. OUR TAXES GO TO CREATE A WELFARE CLASS OF BILLIONAIRES AND I AM MAD! Follow a mad man, for it is only HE who can undo this mad world. NO moderate, who learns to play their game will EVER do what needs to be done!

Right. So we need to cut taxes. That means we must STOP that asshole President and all the moron laughable lolberals in Congress. We must get America BACK on track. Capitalism. LIMITED government. Enumerated Powers. The whole shebang.

Are you volunteering to join the rest of us?

Last edited:
Right. So we need to cut taxes. That means we must STOP that asshole President and all the moron laughable lolberals in Congress. We must get America BACK on track. Capitalism. LIMITED government. Enumerated Powers. The whole shebang.

Where can I make my speech and who dares to debate me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow. THAT was fucking lame of you.

But that's par for the course.

Billionaries DO pay LOTS of taxes.

But the problem YOU identified is that the cost of living for the so-called middle "class" is going up due to higher and higher taxes.

That's true. The reason is because the fucking government violates the Constitution conistently and constantly. They ignore limited powers and they ignore enumerated powers. They assume obligations at massive cost well beyond that which is permitted. They incur massive debt. Generational debt. They past the "cost" on to the rest of us and our children and grandchildren and nothing on Earth seems able to stop them.

The problem is thus identified.

The question is when are WE going to call them on it and STOP them?

I will not follow any RINO's or DINO's that the establishment shits on us through their media, which they claim is independent. That is for the DEGENERATES, the only thing I will follow is that which I can confront and debate, for I am NOT a nobody in the world of politics, despite being an outcast by the establishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXLE2T2B4c

I will not follow any RINO's or DINO's that the establishment shits on us through their media, which they claim is independent. That is for the DEGENERATES, the only thing I will follow is that which I can confront and debate, for I am NOT a nobody in the world of politics, despite being an outcast by the establishment.

Oh.

Ok then.

((WTF is this guy babbling about?))

Billionaries DO pay LOTS of taxes.

But the problem YOU identified is that the cost of living for the so-called middle "class" is going up due to higher and higher taxes.

That's true. The reason is because the fucking government violates the Constitution conistently and constantly. They ignore limited powers and they ignore enumerated powers. They assume obligations at massive cost well beyond that which is permitted. They incur massive debt. Generational debt. They past the "cost" on to the rest of us and our children and grandchildren and nothing on Earth seems able to stop them.

The problem is thus identified.

The question is when are WE going to call them on it and STOP them?
THAT is the RIGHT question, and my answer is NOW. when I proclaim myself to be the leader of the movement, I do so NOT out of arrogance, but out of my DISRESPECT for the establishment, and if any man shall show up who thinks he is a better leader, I will never be offended, but until such a time comes we must understand that to talk and not to present a clear solution is DISTRACTION. solution is ONE MAN TO LEAD, two or more men can only create DIVISION.

Liberals forget to mention that. RINOs in US politics on the establishment media, are all, without exception RATS. and the other side is DEMOC rats. This is the FACTS. we, the minority must join together into a small group and form a movement, because all the movements that pop out from the establishment media are being PURPOSELY pumped out, with intent to control the wild fire that is to rise. their movements were MEANT to go nowhere, they were publicized to FAIL. OUR TAXES GO TO CREATE A WELFARE CLASS OF BILLIONAIRES AND I AM MAD! Follow a mad man, for it is only HE who can undo this mad world. NO moderate, who learns to play their game will EVER do what needs to be done!

What do you personally want in life? More money for yourself? More money for others?

Or do you yourself just want happiness?

Does money bring you happiness?

If so, I pity you.

Do you think money brings others happiness?

If so, I pity you and others.

You need to re-focus and get your own mind away from mere money and onto the mere wealth of life. Assuming you do have a life.

What do you personally want in life? More money for yourself? More money for others?

If so, I pity you.

You need to re-focus and get your own mind away from mere money and onto the mere wealth of life. Assuming you do have a life.
These are good questions, money CAN bring happiness, but not complete happiness for me. I just wrote this, and I think I already posted it as a separate thread, but it can answer the question perfectly, so here is a copy:

We are all like sperms trying to be heard, trying to make it in this life. Some make it with talent, some make it with beauty, some make it with hypocrisy - we all try to rise above others, But if we can forget about ourselves for a moment and just listen to ME, I can help us ALL rise. Distractors will say NO, ONLY JESUS can do that, or only a man on TV.

There has to be a REASON why we have no clue what is going on in the universe, about the planets and the sky. The intelligent people who UNDERSTOOD have been killed off, SYSTEMATICALLY. Intelligent people are being suppressed in America, they have been suppressed in Soviet Union, they have been suppressed in Africa. Intelligent people are not good for the establishment, and establishment is no good to humanity.

There should be no doubt that people are allowed to rise who are good followers - I want my dogs to behave, and so do the elitists who control our governments - in Soviet Union my father was not allowed to study at a university because he understood more about history than communists WANTED people to understand - he was TOO SMART. But I come to realize that the elitists are like dogs themselves and they are the parasites to humanity - why do they keep me alive then? they do NOT, they have executed MILLIONS like me, and I may fit their agenda, because I believe in one world, and they may want to create a new world order - if I would succeed and they would see that I am out of control, then there should be no doubt that they would try to execute me.

Money is GOD today, everyone KNOWS. Money is in the form of paper and numbers on the computer. Last November I released a short video demonstrating how my dogs can just as easily worship a STICK that I randomly choose and throw... And less than two weeks later my two dogs were shot. This god is REAL. And if I'm going to die, I prefer to die battling this god, but I will NEVER forgive any Christians who have heard my message and IGNORE it.

When you have a vision in your soul like I do, there is NO turning back, NO living your own life - I can ONLY live my life for my vision, a vision that is for the WORLD. And the world that is too full and too ignorant must come to an end and be replaced by new life that is willing to understand. I am nothing more than a spokesman, a representative of God.

If so, I pity you.

These are good questions, money CAN bring happiness, but not complete happiness for me. I just wrote this, and I think I already posted it as a separate thread, but it can answer the question perfectly, so here is a copy:

We are all like sperms trying to be heard, trying to make it in this life. Some make it with talent, some make it with beauty, some make it with hypocrisy - we all try to rise above others, But if we can forget about ourselves for a moment and just listen to ME, I can help us ALL rise. Distractors will say NO, ONLY JESUS can do that, or only a man on TV.

There has to be a REASON why we have no clue what is going on in the universe, about the planets and the sky. The intelligent people who UNDERSTOOD have been killed off, SYSTEMATICALLY. Intelligent people are being suppressed in America, they have been suppressed in Soviet Union, they have been suppressed in Africa. Intelligent people are not good for the establishment, and establishment is no good to humanity.

There should be no doubt that people are allowed to rise who are good followers - I want my dogs to behave, and so do the elitists who control our governments - in Soviet Union my father was not allowed to study at a university because he understood more about history than communists WANTED people to understand - he was TOO SMART. But I come to realize that the elitists are like dogs themselves and they are the parasites to humanity - why do they keep me alive then? they do NOT, they have executed MILLIONS like me, and I may fit their agenda, because I believe in one world, and they may want to create a new world order - if I would succeed and they would see that I am out of control, then there should be no doubt that they would try to execute me.

Money is GOD today, everyone KNOWS. Money is in the form of paper and numbers on the computer. Last November I released a short video demonstrating how my dogs can just as easily worship a STICK that I randomly choose and throw... And less than two weeks later my two dogs were shot. This god is REAL. And if I'm going to die, I prefer to die battling this god, but I will NEVER forgive any Christians who have heard my message and IGNORE it.

When you have a vision in your soul like I do, there is NO turning back, NO living your own life - I can ONLY live my life for my vision, a vision that is for the WORLD. And the world that is too full and too ignorant must come to an end and be replaced by new life that is willing to understand. I am nothing more than a spokesman, a representative of God.
I did read this. And I thank you for it.

You have a mighty big axe to grind. As do I.

But our axes are different.

And for that I will step aside and let you continue your cause.

Good luck and Godspeed. And never give up your fight.

Forum List

Back