Billy Ray must be proud

I'm not going to buy any of her records.

So how's that supposed to work, again?

Yes, we know she wanted to make a spectacle of herself. But now, the mention of her name brings to mind the word "slut"...not the word "singer".

Thank you, MTV, for substituting soft-core pr0n for musicianship and selling it to teenagers.

She got 4.5 million tweets which means she has enough supporters.
Then I won't feel guilty about her possibly starving to death waiting for me to buy her product (can't really dignify it with the term "music).

Yeah, douche nozzle it kind of does. You probably go off on it.

Lol...I love you delusional retards...I really do. I dont like her music but her act didnt bother me. Im not a prude

Ah, so you like young girls do you? Reminds you of all that ass you didn't get when you were the young fat kid playing dungeons and dragons at lunch alone at your table?

Lol....at me being fat...hahahahahahahahaa....hahahahaahahaahaa god you are stupid

Sure Plasma, hipsters wouldn't touch a record recorded by the ex- Hanna Montana" if you gave them the money.

What a stupid move by her management.

Shrug....I didnt buy anything from her but this has been going on for decades. From elvis too madonna to lady gaga..

Plasma, realize something, the people you spoke about had talent

Need I say more?

Lol...thats debatable.

Because calling her a slut gives you the moral high ground

Yeah, douche nozzle it kind of does. You probably got off on it.

Yeah, douche nozzle it kind of does. You probably go off on it.

Lol...I love you delusional retards...I really do. I dont like her music but her act didnt bother me. Im not a prude

You don't mind dancers who can't dance and singers who can't sing?

Easily entertained then

I dont mind because I dont care...

Ah, so you like young girls do you? Reminds you of all that ass you didn't get when you were the young fat kid playing dungeons and dragons at lunch alone at your table?

Lol....at me being fat...hahahahahahahahaa....hahahahaahahaahaa god you are stupid

Ok, but you're still the guy defending disgusting, popular culture, and it's misuse of young girls. I'll take stupid over that you pervert.

Ok, but you're still the guy defending disgusting, popular culture, and it's misuse of young girls. I'll take stupid over that you pervert.

Freedom of choice..they said the samething when elvis started swinging his hips...

Prudes will be prudes...nobody is forcing to watch

Freedom of choice..they said the samething when elvis started swinging his hips...

Hey kids, tonight on the VMA's a live performance by........

I guess that's ok

I am no prude, and I never commented on the sexuality of the performance

What I did comment on is the bonehead move this was by her management

I think I figured it out though. MC had to notice that Taylor Swift was taking her fans and decided to, instead of leaving teen idol status behind gracefully, instead turned to the dark side.

Makes some sense, but why leave all that future income from the Hanna Montana franchise on the table?

I think we will hearing about rehab in a few years

Last edited:

Hey kids, tonight on the VMA's a live performance by........

I guess that's ok

I am no prude, and I never commented on the sexuality of the performance

What I did comment on is the bonehead move this was by her management

I think I figured it out though. MC had to notice that Taylor Swift was taking her fans and decided to, instead of leaving teen idol status behind gracefully, instead turned to the dark side.

Makes some sense, but why leave all that future income from the Hanna Montana franchise on the table?

I think we will hearing about rehab in a few years

bonehead? people are talking about this non-stop. Bad press is still press and this will make her money regardless if we didnt care for her act.

She can fall off the cliff and redeem herself because america loves redemption.

Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter, former Disney girl, Miley Cyrus put on a performance that shocked even the MTV crowd. Stripped down to viinyl underwear the 20 year old looked like a bitch in heat humping everything in sight. Once more the MTV sponsored awards push decency standards to the limit.

She's a stripper that can kinda sing.

damn

Imagine all the girls that spent years looking up to her.

But men like strippers. Why do you think women act like them? :eusa_shhh:

There is a time and a place for just about everything. This was inappropriate for an awards show with young audience members. Sad to see her going this route. I thought her pole dance routine a year ago was bad, but this was jaw droppingly bad. I guess she wants to be the next Lindsey Lohan.

Forum List

Back