Billy Ray must be proud

Kentucky trailer trash. Her daddy caused Del Reeves a lot of trouble, got him involved in lawsuits and cost him a lot of money.

What a disgusting little slut. I'd like nothing other than 5 minutes in a locked room so I could stomp Billy Ray's white trash guts out.

She is 20. Making herself look 12 helps her to appeal to a certain type of audience. Think about it.

Last edited:
Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter, former Disney girl, Miley Cyrus put on a performance that shocked even the MTV crowd. Stripped down to viinyl underwear the 20 year old looked like a bitch in heat humping everything in sight. Once more the MTV sponsored awards push decency standards to the limit.

I'm shocked that the liberals were shocked. Remember the bimbo who tried to give Anderson Cooper a blow job in Times square. Consider Rap lyrics. Where's their outrage now?

One of the other performers at the VMA was actually "serviced" by his girlfriend on stage at a show a couple weeks ago!

The Smith family reaction to MC VMA display:

9F7B9CDAB4D2467E927B2AADB1D72_h316_w628_m5_cwBgWVFvf.jpg

Says it all.

This was for lady gaga not miley.

Anyways hahaha what a bunch of pussies...again you are too stupid to realize she wanted to outrage you. This was done on purpose to sell records..

You out of touch twits.

Sure Plasma, hipsters wouldn't touch a record recorded by the ex- Hanna Montana" if you gave them the money.

What a stupid move by her management.

Says it all.

Anyways hahaha what a bunch of pussies...again you are too stupid to realize she wanted to outrage you. This was done on purpose to sell records..

You out of touch twits.

Sure Plasma, hipsters wouldn't touch a record recorded by the ex- Hanna Montana" if you gave them the money.

Shrug....I didnt buy anything from her but this has been going on for decades. From elvis too madonna to lady gaga..

What a disgusting little slut. I'd like nothing other than 5 minutes in a locked room so I could stomp Billy Ray's white trash guts out.

Because calling her a slut gives you the moral high ground

Yeah, douche nozzle it kind of does. You probably got off on it.

Yeah, douche nozzle it kind of does. You probably go off on it.

Lol...I love you delusional retards...I really do. I dont like her music but her act didnt bother me. Im not a prude

You don't mind dancers who can't dance and singers who can't sing?

Easily entertained then

You out of touch twits.

Shrug....I didnt buy anything from her but this has been going on for decades. From elvis too madonna to lady gaga..

Plasma, realize something, the people you spoke about had talent

Need I say more?

Yeah, douche nozzle it kind of does. You probably go off on it.

Lol...I love you delusional retards...I really do. I dont like her music but her act didnt bother me. Im not a prude

Ah, so you like young girls do you? Reminds you of all that ass you didn't get when you were the young fat kid playing dungeons and dragons at lunch alone at your table?

Says it all.

You out of touch twits.
I'm not going to buy any of her records.

So how's that supposed to work, again?

Yes, we know she wanted to make a spectacle of herself. But now, the mention of her name brings to mind the word "slut"...not the word "singer".

Thank you, MTV, for substituting soft-core pr0n for musicianship and selling it to teenagers.

I'm not going to buy any of her records.

So how's that supposed to work, again?

Yes, we know she wanted to make a spectacle of herself. But now, the mention of her name brings to mind the word "slut"...not the word "singer".

Thank you, MTV, for substituting soft-core pr0n for musicianship and selling it to teenagers.

She got 4.5 million tweets which means she has enough supporters.

Forum List

Back