bin laden =Putting a Wife to Work Is a Very Dangerous Thing

i think trump is secret moslem and he is doing
Taqiya

Taqiya

Trump would be a poor ass Muslim if he were ever one!

Trump is Trump and no religion can be bigger than the Religion of Trumpism... Well at least to his followers...

Taqiya

Trump would be a poor ass Muslim if he were ever one!

Trump is Trump and no religion can be bigger than the Religion of Trumpism... Well at least to his followers...

Talk smack when you can out do this...

SHOCKING: Little boy prays to Obama:

The conversation is about Trump and not the nimrod sitting in the White House...

So please understand I will be writing about Trump and not falling for your subject change...

oops.mistake.
donald trump said it
Donald Trump in 1994: 'Putting a Wife to Work Is a Very Dangerous Thing'
Donald Trump in 1994: 'Putting a Wife to Work Is a Very Dangerous Thing'

khamenei\iran superme leader=
You cannot make women work in the same jobs as men do
A man can prevent “his wife from workinghttp://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/08/iran-ayatollah-criticizes-western-treatment-of-women/

Well for Trump it makes sense because the first love of his life and wife and mother of his children Ivana turned out to be a fabulous business partner but it destroyed their marriage. They did business 24/7 and the marriage took a back seat and fell apart.

Last edited:
I think too much is being made out of this statement. Seems pretty clear to me that Trump was talking about working with your spouse. Not about women working, generally. He's still a fuck stain.

I think too much is being made out of this statement. Seems pretty clear to me that Trump was talking about working with your spouse. Not about women working, generally. He's still a fuck stain.

Bottom line it killed his marriage to Ivana. They became business partners and not marriage partners.

Bottom line it killed his marriage to Ivana. They became business partners and not marriage partners.

Exactly. Their work relationship spilled into their personal lives. I think most people would agree that working with your spouse is a risky for a marriage.

Sound's reasonable to me.
are you agree with iran superme leader and donald trump ?
On this occasion I believe Iran supreme leader has a valid point.

Trump, however, knows from experience. I agree with him and in the time that that article was written if he was president of the free world, our Prime minister Paul Keating may not have been able to instigate the female takeover of the workplace and the off shoring of our manufacturing industry.

Forum List

Back