Bingo, Col. North

Where does it say anything about democrats in that article? Now it doesn't does it? We all know the wealthy republicans who couldn't be bothered with their kids growing up thought there was something wrong if their kids were a little rambunctious so off to the shrink or a school teacher who could not put up with a kid simply because they were a little over active had to put a label on them and give them speed. Just like the participation thread I'm about to go to, don't know any dems that demand everyone receive an award whether they deserved it or not but living in a 99% republican strong hold see it daily, yes they are the ones that demand their kids receive one regardless if they're any good at whatever they participated in.

They tried to drug my kid and we refused. Today he's normal, married and successful.

Where does it say anything about democrats in that article? Now it doesn't does it? We all know the wealthy republicans who couldn't be bothered with their kids growing up thought there was something wrong if their kids were a little rambunctious so off to the shrink or a school teacher who could not put up with a kid simply because they were a little over active had to put a label on them and give them speed. Just like the participation thread I'm about to go to, don't know any dems that demand everyone receive an award whether they deserved it or not but living in a 99% republican strong hold see it daily, yes they are the ones that demand their kids receive one regardless if they're any good at whatever they participated in.

History says it, clearly.

LOL! Get real. Scum dems push this in the schools! I have witnessed it.

LOL! Get real. Scum dems push this in the schools! I have witnessed it.

You have witnessed people of different political affiliations push this and it's party people like you that makes this nation a little shittier everyday. But I have witnessed 100% conservatives push to put their kids on pills and demand trophies for nothing. Happens everywhere that is dominated by one party or the other.

Show me the history.

Show me the history.

Start about 1988, with the acceptance of Prozac, which led to the rise of Ritalin in the early 1990s.

Forum List

Back