Birth of a Virus

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
BIRTH OF A VIRUS … – Regie's Blog

February 27, 2020 – Regie's Blogbirth-of-a-virus
Feb 27, 2020 · BIRTH OF A VIRUSFebruary 27, 2020 February 28, 2020
As I watched my neighbor put her dog’s poop in a single-use plastic baggy, I thought about split pants in China. When my wife and I got off the plane, 18 years ago, to adopt our first daughter, we were taken aback by the split pants.

Comment:
Excellent article....
“Split pants are (or at least were, back then) pants the children wear that are open in the crotch area. That allows them to urinate or defecate unobstructed, onto the street or wherever they may be” and
“we would experience the amazing culture of China, in several different cities. And some things stood out to this germophobic American. I watched a man hock up something from his chest and spit it on the floor, right next to us, in a restaurant.”​

Yeah... that sure is an “amazing culture” they have there...and actually in some areas of Europe and definitely in the M.E. Crapping and urinating in the streets, and chunking lungers in a restaurant. are standard. Sanitation is something of a lost process in the areas I mentioned.
See:
Articleswater-sanitation-and-hygiene-healthy-asia-and-pacific

PMS/DSA Democrat Leftists seem to forget the obvious and are prepared to use their fear mongering to scare the citizenry yet do nothing in their plantation sanctuary cities to alleviate sanitary problems. I'm waiting to see what the Covid-19 does once it hits those homeless in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

I took my whole family to China a few years ago...biggest mistake of my vacationing life....

Granny says ya shoulda traveled by...

... Granny's Chinamen's Rickshaws...

... fer a relaxin' way to get around town.

One of the oldest civilizations on the planet, rich in culture and relatively peaceful despite the highest population density on the planet.

yeah they’re cockroaches - after all, nobody here spits on the floor/ground in front of others, never happens no way no sir. Nobody here snots and coughs without covering their nose/mouth. Nobody here lives without indoor plumbing and must resort to eliminating in the great outdoors - that’s only a game for people with leisure time who go camping. Not something affecting half a million homeless Americans.

you arrogant racist idiots

One of the oldest civilizations on the planet, rich in culture and relatively peaceful despite the highest population density on the planet.

yeah they’re cockroaches - after all, nobody here spits on the floor/ground in front of others, never happens no way no sir. Nobody here snots and coughs without covering their nose/mouth. Nobody here lives without indoor plumbing and must resort to eliminating in the great outdoors - that’s only a game for people with leisure time who go camping. Not something affecting half a million homeless Americans.

You are right. The homeless here shit in grocery stores. It's just not something we culturally encourage.

They don’t have to be homeless.

Lol yet these snowflakes in the thread also say that China bullies them and treats them so unfairly. So much grievance.

They don’t have to be homeless.

~~~~~~
If you walk around the Blue Sanctuary Plantation cities of L.A., Frisco, Portland, Seattle, NYC, Denver, Baltimore and Chi town, you'll find homeless people defecating and urinating in the city streets and subways. Sure they claim that they're homeless, but the Blue City mayors do little to nothing about it. In fact say it's okay... At least that's what De Blasio tells us.
If COVID-19 takes hold in any of these homeless communities it will spread like wildfire. We already have seen outbreaks of Typhus, and other related diseases as a result of poor sanitation.

See:
It's Official: Public Urination No Longer a Criminal Offense in New York City - Washington Free Beacon

Councilman Says It’s Racist To Clean Urine And Feces Off Of Sidewalks In Seattle

URINE LUCK: San Francisco Says You Can Pee On The Sidewalk

It is Now Legal to Defecate and Urinate on Sidewalks in Denver, Colorado

Blue State Meccas: Sanctuary for Illegals, Poop Maps — and Higher Taxes!

Last edited:
How about the estimated 20,000 homeless on the left coast? The Speaker of the House has to literally step around human shit and dirty needles to get home. At least kids in China are house broken by the time they are 20.

Forum List

Back