🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

• Second - and, much more importantly - why would an agency assistant at a literary agency write that Barack Obama was "born in Kenya" if he never provided that information? She referred to it as (and I quote) "nothing more than a fact-checking error". .
Because she made an error.
That is what we know.
Actually, "we" do not know that at all. That is what she says.

Actually we do know what she says- and she actually knows what happened.

You insist we believe your speculation, lies and innuendo.

Because you are a Birther.

• Second - and, much more importantly - why would an agency assistant at a literary agency write that Barack Obama was "born in Kenya" if he never provided that information? She referred to it as (and I quote) "nothing more than a fact-checking error". .
That is what we know.
Actually, "we" do not know that at all. That is what she says. People can and do lie (you prove that every day, right here on USMB).

But I noticed you conveniently edited out the most important part of that bullet point (because it exposes your completely logic of logic and reason on this issue). Mistakes do happen. So why did she make the mistake of saying "born in Canada" or "born in Japan"? Why the mistake of a largely obscure, inconsequential country that almost nobody would think of to attribute to another person's origin of birth?

Why? Why do Birthers always insist everyone else rely upon speculation like you do?

Yes- how could she have made that mistake- when Barack Obama was indeed born in Kenya.

Just it was Barack Obama Sr.- and not Barack Obama Jr.

First, why would an agency assistant even remember the situation surrounding (and I quote you) an "obscure" booklet from an "obscure" author 21 years earlier? Anyone not a bat-shit crazy progressive embracing ideology over reality would find that to be an immediate red-flag..
I don't know why she remembers that paragraph- or why she remembers dealing with a future President. Just taking a wild guess- she may have referred to their records.
Exactly. You just flawlessly summed up this entire issue. You don't know and you resort to "wild guesses" to confirm what you want to believe instead of just looking at the facts and accepting them for what they are.

By the way - do you realize how astoundingly ignorant you sound declaring I am (and I quote) "a birther". Not once have I stated that Barack Obama was born in another country. What I have done is provide all of the info from the Obama's themselves which indicates he was born in another country. The fact that you take that info from the Obama's and assume it means I am "a birther" speaks volumes. You're subconscious is betraying you, buttercup. :lol:

For the record - I subscribe to Wayne Allen Root's position on this issue. Root attended Columbia at the exact same time that Barack Obama did. He has stated that he cannot find a single classmate who actually remembers him:

How did Barack Obama - from a broken, poor family attend an Ivy League school? He either fraudulently swindled money by attending as a "foreigner" for additional financial aid when he was in fact an American citizen or he is a foreigner and illegally ran for president. Either way, it's fairly certain that he engaged in serious fraud.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Just like with the Bill Clinton scandal. There are far too many discrepancies to be ignored (unless, of course, one is a bat-shit crazy progressive who places devotion to ideology over reality).
Birfers are like monkeys... always flinging shit...

Obama at Columbia University - FactCheck.org

Wow! You birthers are are beyond STUPID!!!
That idiotic link is hardly a link to British Intelligence.
It is a link to a moron like you!
well nothing change with you the one who believe for sure ...but go on insult i don't give a damn. Just stay in your bubble until it blow in your face.

And by 'your bubble' he means the bubble of all rational people.

President Obama leaves office in January- after being elected twice- despite the anti-American efforts of Birthers.
Bulle en Français...like for the BD you are living in cartoon world with your President Barrack Hussein Obama good thing that is living the white house with is Birth Certificate i mean the long version because the short one was show on 2008 but you see force to presented the long version in 2011 he did ...and then the birthers that you hates so much find this a little bit suspect and we are not the only one since so many thread are being create about the birth certificate that you like it or not...it is like that just wait and see what happen, OK .

View attachment 102634

View attachment 102635
Ok, why he did not present to long version right away in 2008 ?

Because
a) There was no reason to- because the short form was the legal copy he received from the State of Hawaii when he requested a copy in 2007.
b) Because the State of Hawaii does not normally issue 'long copies'- President Obama had to request that they make a special exception for him- something that there was no reason for Hawaii to do in 2008.

First, why would an agency assistant even remember the situation surrounding (and I quote you) an "obscure" booklet from an "obscure" author 21 years earlier? Anyone not a bat-shit crazy progressive embracing ideology over reality would find that to be an immediate red-flag..
I don't know why she remembers that paragraph- or why she remembers dealing with a future President. Just taking a wild guess- she may have referred to their records.
Exactly. You just flawlessly summed up this entire issue. You don't know and you resort to "wild guesses" .

No- you asked me to speculate. Remember I have been relying upon the facts- and you have insisted we rely upon your speculation.

I know what she actually said. You refuse to believe what she said-and insist instead on relying upon your own wild guess.

well nothing change with you the one who believe for sure ...but go on insult i don't give a damn. Just stay in your bubble until it blow in your face.

President Obama leaves office in January- after being elected twice- despite the anti-American efforts of Birthers.
Bulle en Français...like for the BD you are living in cartoon world with your President Barrack Hussein Obama good thing that is living the white house with is Birth Certificate i mean the long version because the short one was show on 2008 but you see force to presented the long version in 2011 he did ...and then the birthers that you hates so much find this a little bit suspect and we are not the only one since so many thread are being create about the birth certificate that you like it or not...it is like that just wait and see what happen, OK .

View attachment 102634

View attachment 102635
Why should he have? He requested a copy of his birth records and the state of Hawaii sent him the short form he posted online.

That was more than sufficient to prove he was at least 35 years old and a natural born citizen.

That is what we know.
Actually, "we" do not know that at all. That is what she says. People can and do lie (you prove that every day, right here on USMB).

But I noticed you conveniently edited out the most important part of that bullet point (because it exposes your completely logic of logic and reason on this issue). Mistakes do happen. So why did she make the mistake of saying "born in Canada" or "born in Japan"? Why the mistake of a largely obscure, inconsequential country that almost nobody would think of to attribute to another person's origin of birth?

Why? Why do Birthers always insist everyone else rely upon speculation like you do?

Yes- how could she have made that mistake- when Barack Obama was indeed born in Kenya.

You did not answer the question.

What 'inability to produce a birth certificate'?
He produced a "Certificate of Live Birth" buttercup. That is a document a hospital produces at the time of a birth. Then a parent takes that document to their local government agency to get an official government "birth certificate".

Difference Between Birth Certificate And Certificate Of Live Birth

And here is Barack Obama's own wife stating that he was born in Kenya:

I know you want to run like hell from that, but you can't. Address it with something rational or admit you are dead wrong snowflake.

That is what we know.

Because Obama Sr was from Kenya, not Canada.

Next stupid question...?

View attachment 102634

View attachment 102635
Why should he have? He requested a copy of his birth records and the state of Hawaii sent him the short form he posted online.

That was more than sufficient to prove he was at least 35 years old and a natural born citizen.
No, to prove that he was realy born in USA he should have present both version.

You are the one stupid enough to think your link came from British Intelligence, and are too stupid to see that bubble blow up in your face, so of course you are too stupid to realize that DNA can not tell whether you were born in Kenya or Hawaii!!!

What 'inability to produce a birth certificate'?
He produced a "Certificate of Live Birth" buttercup. That is a document a hospital produces at the time of a birth. Then a parent takes that document to their local government agency to get an official government "birth certificate".

Difference Between Birth Certificate And Certificate Of Live Birth

And here is Barack Obama's own wife stating that he was born in Kenya:

I know you want to run like hell from that, but you can't. Address it with something rational or admit you are dead wrong snowflake.

You're wrong again, Buttplug. Imagine that. Obama request a copy of his birth record and Hawaiian officials sent him back a certification of live birth.

View attachment 102634

View attachment 102635

No, to prove that he was realy born in USA he should have present both version.
I've used birth records my whole life for myself and that of all my children since their respective births. I've never once had to present more than one copy.

That is what we know.

Funny how she "remembers" something sooooo "obscure" from 21 years ago. He was an absolute nobody - why would she remember what he provided her and what he didn't from more than two decades ago?!?e

People can and do lie. You prove that every day here on USMB. It's painfully clear that she is lying as well. No way in hell she remembers an insignificant bio for an absolute nobody from 21 years ago.

[
For the record - I subscribe to Wayne Allen Root's position on this issue. Root attended Columbia at the exact same time that Barack Obama did. He has stated that he cannot find a single classmate who actually remembers him:.

Well isn't that odd that Wayne Allen Root can't- but we have a myriad of classmates who do remember him?

Including one classmate who says he told Wayne Allen Root that he knew President Obama.

Occidental and Columbia | Fogbow
Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate
Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate
Michael J. Wolf, Classmate
Michael Ackerman, Classmate
Jim Davidson, Classmate
Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student
Jonathan Zimmerman ’83, Classmate
Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

Maybe Root was just a social outcast and didn't know many people.

That is what we know.

Funny how she "remembers" something sooooo "obscure" from 21 years ago. He was an absolute nobody - why would she remember what he provided her and what he didn't from more than two decades ago?!?e.

Again- you are speculating.

We don't know whether she remembered, or just consulted her records.

Regardless- you have one thing that says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and the editor of it says it was a mistake.

And then you have dozens of articles which say Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and you assume that all of them were lying.

That is what we know.

SyriuslyWRONG never does because SyriuslyWRONG can't. He can only act like a progressive: be disingenuous, ignore common sense, reject reality, and act dismissive.

That is what we know.

Funny how she "remembers" something sooooo "obscure" from 21 years ago. He was an absolute nobody - why would she remember what he provided her and what he didn't from more than two decades ago?!?e

People can and do lie. You prove that every day here on USMB. It's painfully clear that she is lying as well. .

LOL- painfully clear to a Birther liar like you.

Just because you lie everyday here at USMB doesn't mean that the rest of us do.

You are the one stupid enough to think your link came from British Intelligence, and are too stupid to see that bubble blow up in your face, so of course you are too stupid to realize that DNA can not tell whether you were born in Kenya or Hawaii!!!
Look, you did not like my link...well that is your choice but some intelligence people that don't include you
"the leftists"could prove that Obama present a fake birth certificate...wait and see, OK.

That is what we know.

SyriuslyWRONG never does because SyriuslyWRONG can't. He can only act like a progressive: be disingenuous, ignore common sense, reject reality, and act dismissive.

LOL poor little Birther.

All you have is lies, speculation and innuendo- and can't deal with it when we all ignore your foot stamping.

Forum List

Back