🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Wow! You birthers are are beyond STUPID!!!
That idiotic link is hardly a link to British Intelligence.
It is a link to a moron like you!
well nothing change with you the one who believe for sure ...but go on insult i don't give a damn. Just stay in your bubble until it blow in your face.
You are the one stupid enough to think your link came from British Intelligence, and are too stupid to see that bubble blow up in your face, so of course you are too stupid to realize that DNA can not tell whether you were born in Kenya or Hawaii!!!
Look, you did not like my link...well that is your choice but some intelligence people that don't include you
"the leftists"could prove that Obama present a fake birth certificate...wait and see, OK.

upload_2016-12-18_14-47-37.png

Maybe Root was just a social outcast and didn't know many people.
That could be very true. I don't deny or dismiss that possibly at all. Unlike you, I examine all possibilities. Root never denied that Obama attended Columbia. He just said that he found it odd that none of his classmates remembered him. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

[
How did Barack Obama - from a broken, poor family attend an Ivy League school? He either fraudulently swindled money by attending as a "foreigner" for additional financial aid when he was in fact an American citizen or he is a foreigner and illegally ran for president. Either way, it's fairly certain that he engaged in serious fraud..

LOL- Birthers. Once again- you are lying and speculating and ask everyone else to buy into your lies.

Again- according to the only facts we have- President Obama relied upon student loans for Columbia- loans he did not finish paying off until he had the proceeds from his book deal.

But hey- you can embrace whatever lies make you feel better about yourself.

• Second - and, much more importantly - why would an agency assistant at a literary agency write that Barack Obama was "born in Kenya" if he never provided that information? She referred to it as (and I quote) "nothing more than a fact-checking error". .
Because she made an error.
That is what we know.
Actually, "we" do not know that at all. That is what she says. People can and do lie (you prove that every day, right here on USMB).

But I noticed you conveniently edited out the most important part of that bullet point (because it exposes your completely logic of logic and reason on this issue). Mistakes do happen. So why did she make the mistake of saying "born in Canada" or "born in Japan"? Why the mistake of a largely obscure, inconsequential country that almost nobody would think of to attribute to another person's origin of birth?
Because Obama Sr was from Kenya, not Canada.

Next stupid question...?
And Obama Junior was born at the same place that Obama Senior.....Kenya ?

That could be very true. I don't deny or dismiss that possibly at all. Unlike you, I examine all possibilities. Root never denied that Obama attended Columbia. He just said that he found it odd that none of his classmates remembered him. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You don't examine all of the possibilities- you reject every possibility that doesn't include "Obama bad"

All you have is lies, speculation and innuendo- and can't deal with it when we all ignore your foot stamping.
I'll say this much for SyriuslyWRONG, at least he admits to ignoring facts that he finds inconvenient. That's more than can be said for other progressives.

I'll say this much about Patty.

He is just like every other Birther- demanding we all accept his lies, speculation and innuendo as fact.

Again- according to the only facts we have- President Obama relied upon student loans for Columbia- loans he did not finish paying off until he had the proceeds from his book deal.
How can you confirm that as "fact". The truth (something you hate) is that it is the only information you have.

So that begs the obvious question - how does Barack Obama secure the loan? His mother has nothing. They have no assets. And this isn't some $8k school. This is Ivy League. This is the most expensive education that money can buy. You're telling me a bank just threw $200k at some young kid from a broken home with no assets when they had no idea that he would some day write a book and get it published? :dunno:

Bulle en Français...like for the BD you are living in cartoon world with your President Barrack Hussein Obama good thing that is living the white house with is Birth Certificate i mean the long version because the short one was show on 2008 but you see force to presented the long version in 2011 he did ...and then the birthers that you hates so much find this a little bit suspect and we are not the only one since so many thread are being create about the birth certificate that you like it or not...it is like that just wait and see what happen, OK .

View attachment 102634

View attachment 102635
Ok, why he did not present to long version right away in 2008 ?
Why should he have? He requested a copy of his birth records and the state of Hawaii sent him the short form he posted online.

That was more than sufficient to prove he was at least 35 years old and a natural born citizen.
No, to prove that he was realy born in USA he should have present both version.
I've used birth records my whole life for myself and that of all my children since their respective births. I've never once had to present more than one copy.
Not true, i am a foreign here in France and i have to present both version and it was the same way when i live in Canada my birth place.

All you have is lies, speculation and innuendo- and can't deal with it when we all ignore your foot stamping.
I'll say this much for SyriuslyWRONG, at least he admits to ignoring facts that he finds inconvenient. That's more than can be said for other progressives.

He is just like every other Birther- demanding we all accept his lies, speculation and innuendo as fact.
I don't "demand" anything, my gentle little snowflake. I simply provide facts. Like the indisputable fact that a booklet was published citing he was born in Kenya. LIke the indisputable fact that his wife stood up before a crowd and a video camera and declared he was born in Kenya. Like the fact that he couldn't produce a birth certificate.

You on the other hand reject fact in favor of what someone supposedly said. That agency assistant couldn't possibly remember the details around a completely nobody from 21 years ago. Furthermore, even if she could (and we both know that would be impossible) do you have video of her stating what happened? I have video of Michelle Obama claiming Barack was born in Kenya.

You're doing what progressives always do - projecting. While you ignore facts in favor of conjecture, innuendo, and rumor, you accuse everyone else of doing that. Your subconscious is throwing a wrench into things for you! :lol:

You don't examine all of the possibilities- you reject every possibility that doesn't include "Obama bad"
He is bad, the worst of all.

He is bad, the worst of all.

And that at the root of it- is your Birtherism.

You start from a position of "Obama bad" and then go on to believe every Konspiracy theory about him.

I don't "demand" anything, my gentle little snowflake. I simply provide facts. Like the indisputable fact that a booklet was published citing he was born in Kenya. LIke the indisputable fact that his wife stood up before a crowd and a video camera and declared he was born in Kenya. Like the fact that he couldn't produce a birth certificate.

Well clearly what you call 'facts' are what everyone else calls 'lies'
  1. Yes- a brochure was published which said he was born in Kenya- a brochure you have repeatedly lied and claimed was from the Harvard Law Review. And whom the publisher has since said was an error
  2. His wife never declared that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- you are just lying again.
  3. Barack Obama has shown voters his legal birth certificates twice now- in 2008 and in 2011. The first President to ever do so. And those birth certificates were confirmed by the State of Hawaii.
Now here are the actual facts that you little Birther snowflake keep avoiding:
  1. Barack Obama Jr's birth certificate shows his place of birth as Hawaii
  2. The State of Hawaii has confirmed both his birth certificate- and that he was born in Hawaii
  3. His birth was announced in two newspapers in Hawaii
  4. His place of birth as Hawaii has been published in dozens of newspaper and magazine articles.
Those are the actual facts. Facts you try to pretend don't exist.

You on the other hand reject fact in favor of what someone supposedly said.

No- not supposedly- what people have actually said:

Here is what people who have actual knowledge of the facts have said:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you

upload_2016-12-18_15-28-8.png

upload_2016-12-18_15-28-23.png

How can you confirm that as "fact". The truth (something you hate) is that it is the only information you have.

I said 'the facts we have'- which is of course true.

You have provided nothing but speculation, lies and innuendo.

You don't believe what President Obama said- fair enough- so you have created a Birther alternative fantasy built on lies, speculation and innuendo.

How did President Obama pay for Columbia? According to him- it was by student loans. No one with actual knowledge has disputed that.

There is no evidence to support any of your 'alternative' claims- they are just your Birther fantasy.

But for any of us who went to college in that same era, there is no reason for us not to believe it- half the kids I went to college with did so entirely on student loans.

No collateral required.

[
So that begs the obvious question - how does Barack Obama secure the loan? His mother has nothing. They have no assets. And this isn't some $8k school. This is Ivy League. This is the most expensive education that money can buy. You're telling me a bank just threw $200k at some young kid from a broken home with no assets when they had no idea that he would some day write a book and get it published?

And you know his mother had nothing how? Oh wait- yep more speculation and lies.
And $200k? LOL- this was Columbia in the 1980's- were he went for 2 years.

You never had any student loans did you.

You start from a position of "Obama bad" and then go on to believe every Konspiracy theory about him.
The facts say otherwise. Only one of us is ignoring published documents and indisputable video in favor of unverified comments from fellow progressives...

LOL

There is not a fact that supports your Birther Konspiracy theory.
a) The published documents all say Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- all except an obscure pamphlet- which the editor said was a mistake.
b) There is no video where either Obama says he was born in Kenya.

What do I rely upon?
The Birth certificates
The State of Hawaii's statements.
The statements of the person who edited the brochure.
Birth announcements

Forum List

Back