🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Wow! You birthers are are beyond STUPID!!!
That idiotic link is hardly a link to British Intelligence.
It is a link to a moron like you!
well nothing change with you the one who believe for sure ...but go on insult i don't give a damn. Just stay in your bubble until it blow in your face.
You are the one stupid enough to think your link came from British Intelligence, and are too stupid to see that bubble blow up in your face, so of course you are too stupid to realize that DNA can not tell whether you were born in Kenya or Hawaii!!!
Look, you did not like my link...well that is your choice but some intelligence people that don't include you
"the leftists"could prove that Obama present a fake birth certificate...wait and see, OK.
BULLSHIT!

She called it his home country.
No- she didn't- Once again- I will quote Michelle Obama:

"When we took a trip to Africa, and visited his home country in Kenya"
Folks...you just can't make this stuff up. Syriusly Wrong here says Michelle Obama didn't call Kenya the "home country" of Barack Obama and then in the very next sentence of the same post, proceeds to type word-for-word "his home country in Kenya".

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL- poor little Birther- you get caught in your lies and you double down

His home country in Kenya

Not "his home country of Kenya."

Not "Kenya, where he was born"

So once again- you just lied when you claimed Michelle Obama said Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

But then again- you are a poor little Birther- and that is all you know how to do.

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to spen one's life denying reality 24x7]

LOL-you are a Birther- you spend your life denying reality.

Barack Obama Jr. leaves office in a month- after being elected twice, despite the worst efforts of Constitution hating Birthers like yourself.

I can't stop laughing about this....

Patriot: "She called it his home country in Kenya"

Syriusly Wrong: "No she didn't. She said his home country in Kenya".

Yes folks....that really just happened. Poor little progressive can't keep up.

Patty the Pissant Birther- even lies about what he said

Actual quote:
P@triot said:

Revisionist lie
"Patriot: "She called it his home country in Kenya"

A great example of Birther in action- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo

A short list of Patty's lies in this thread:

1. The lie that Barack Obama said he was born in Kenya
  2. The lie that Michelle Obama said Barack was born in Kenya
  3. The lie that the Harvard Law Review published a bio that said Obama was born in Kenya
  4. The lie that Obama must have lied to get financial aid
  5. The lie that all student loans in the 1980's required collateral
  6. The lie that Barack Obama has never produced his legal birth certificate
All lies.

All examples of a Birther in action.

So to recap again:
  1. Barack Obama is the first President in U.S. history to show evidence of where he was born to voters.
  2. Barack Obama is the only President in U.S. history to have his home state confirm both his birth certificate- and that he was born there.
  3. Barack Obama's birth in Hawaii was announced in 2 Hawaiian newspapers in 1960.
  4. Barack Obama's birth in Hawaii has been mentioned in dozens- maybe hundreds of news publications starting in 1990.
No other President or Presidential candidate has proven more thoroughly his place of birth to Americans- yet of course President Obama is the only candidate that Birthers don't believe was born here.

Now we have Birthers all excited because the flim flam team of Arpaio and Zullo- the Sheriff who can't pass up a microphone- and his used car salesman buddy- held a news conference to try to flag up enthusiasm for their cause.

Nothing is going to come to pass from this either. This is the third time Joe and Zullo have held press conferences promising dramatic proof- and this will be the third time they do nothing more than hold a press conference.

Wait- I am pretty sure that Zullo and probably Arpaio also- will be selling books on the issue.

After all- Zullo got some of the 'evidence' copywrited. Because we all know- you don't provide evidence to prosecutors- you copywrite it so you can sell books with it.

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

The birth certificate is a proven fake.
Now what, I say a good impeachment is in order here.
He shouldn't have been President.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The birth certificate is a proven fake.
Now what, I say a good impeachment is in order here.
He shouldn't have been President.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And by 'proven fake' you mean verified by the State of Hawaii, and that Birthers are anti-American idiots.

upload_2016-12-19_9-1-36.png

Folks...you just can't make this stuff up. Syriusly Wrong here says Michelle Obama didn't call Kenya the "home country" of Barack Obama and then in the very next sentence of the same post, proceeds to type word-for-word "his home country in Kenya".

So once again- you just lied when you claimed Michelle Obama said Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

But then again- you are a poor little Birther- and that is all you know how to do.

Are you struggling to understand the words "home country"? :lmao:

Reagan, in Ireland....

"it's like coming home..."

What country is within Kenya?

home country in Kenya

Now if she had said 'home country in Africa'- then that might have been a reference to the country of Kenya. But there is no country within Kenya for them to go to.

Since Birthers have trouble reading facts- I will post them here more slowly this time....
  1. Barack Obama is the first President in U.S. history to show evidence of where he was born to voters.
  2. Barack Obama is the only President in U.S. history to have his home state confirm both his birth certificate- and that he was born there.
  3. Barack Obama's birth in Hawaii was announced in 2 Hawaiian newspapers in 1960.
  4. Barack Obama's birth in Hawaii has been mentioned in dozens- maybe hundreds of news publications starting in 1990.
No other President or Presidential candidate has proven more thoroughly his place of birth to Americans- yet of course President Obama is the only candidate that Birthers don't believe was born here.

Now we have Birthers all excited because the flim flam team of Arpaio and Zullo- the Sheriff who can't pass up a microphone- and his used car salesman buddy- held a news conference to try to flag up enthusiasm for their cause.

Nothing is going to come to pass from this either. This is the third time Joe and Zullo have held press conferences promising dramatic proof- and this will be the third time they do nothing more than hold a press conference.

Wait- I am pretty sure that Zullo and probably Arpaio also- will be selling books on the issue.

After all- Zullo got some of the 'evidence' copywrited. Because we all know- you don't provide evidence to prosecutors- you copywrite it so you can sell books with it.

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

home country in Kenya

Now if she had said 'home country in Africa'- then that might have been a reference to the country of Kenya. But there is no country within Kenya for them to go to.
Look at nitwit here reverting back to Bill Clinton's defense of "what is is"? Bwahahaha! She said (and I quote, nitwit) "his home country". You are so desperate that you are just humiliating yourself now trying to proclaim there is a difference between "in" and "of" in the context of what Michelle Obama said. She just doesn't have perfect grammar - big deal. Who does? At the end of the day, it is crystal clear what she was conveying there. And even you know it, but you've backed yourself into a corner with your previous positions and you're simply too immature to admit you were wrong. So now you lie. Oh well. No big deal. The video is there for the world to see.

home country in Kenya

Look at nitwit here reverting back to Bill Clinton's defense of "what is is"? Bwahahaha! She said (and I quote, nitwit) "his home country". You are so desperate that you are just humiliating yourself now trying to proclaim there is a difference between "in" and "of" in the context of what Michelle Obama said. She just doesn't have perfect grammar - big deal. Who does? At the end of the day, it is crystal clear what she was conveying there. And even you know it, but you've backed yourself into a corner with your previous positions and you're simply too immature to admit you were wrong. So now you lie. Oh well. No big deal. The video is there for the world to see.
Thanks for once again referencing a video where Michelle Obama does not say her husband was born in Kenya. And with what she does actually say, you expect the forum to take the translation from a buttplug like you to mean whatever you claim it does. <smh>

His wife never declared that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- you are just lying again.
One has to wonder how unhinged a person has to be to deny something they've seen on video over and over and over...A]

Where does she say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Home Country
Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

I can help!

Of course, you can dig your way out of this hole by simply agreeing with Christopher Hitchen's conclusion, upon reading her thesis, that she is unaware of the English language.

1. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘

"To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
daveinboca: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

At the end of the day, it is crystal clear what she was conveying there. =.

You are right- it is crystal clear.

They were going to the 'home country'- the area within Kenya that his family came from.

It is crystal clear to anyone but the nutjob Birthers.

His wife never declared that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- you are just lying again.
One has to wonder how unhinged a person has to be to deny something they've seen on video over and over and over...A]

Home Country
Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
e

So what country is in Kenya?

At the end of the day, it is crystal clear what she was conveying there. =.

You are right- it is crystal clear.

They were going to the 'home country'- the area within Kenya that his family came from.

It is crystal clear to anyone but the nutjob Birthers.

C'mon....isn't proper English usage required???

Even for Liberals????

Home Country
e

So what country is in Kenya?

"So what country is in Kenya?"

WHAT?????

Sooo.....your defense is that you don't speak English either?

Home Country
e

What the heck does "So what country is in Kenya?"

...have to do with "the country in which a person was born"?????

Just admit you put your hoof in your mouth again.

Forum List

Back