🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

And of course she never said he was born in Kenya. Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?
Why would you deny indisputable video? :dunno:

I don't deny the video- I am just pointing out that the video doesn't say what Birthers want it to say.
You are denying it. She clearly calls Kenya his home country and you attempt to dispute that. The best you can do is proclaim "na....na.....na....that doesn't count because she said "in" instead of "of" like I would". :lol:

C'mon....isn't proper English usage required???

Even for Liberals????

So if I say I am going to go visit my home country in California- what country am I going to visit?

You're just looking worse and worse.

Time to fold 'em.

LOL- Birthers have been Birthering for 8 years and two elections- and President Obama will have served 2 complete terms despite the worst efforts of Birthers to subvert our elections.

All i am doing is pointing out Birther idiocy again- Birthers lost from the moment they went full Birther.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Obama was born in Kenya...it is simply a question of whether or not Michelle said he was.n.

And of course she never said he was born in Kenya.

Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?

Of course she did..."his home country in Kenya"

You just proved my contention that "being a Liberal means never having to tell the truth."

C'mon....isn't proper English usage required???

Even for Liberals????

So if I say I am going to go visit my home country in California- what country am I going to visit?

Time to fold 'em.

LOL- Birthers have been Birthering for 8 years and two elections- and President Obama will have served 2 complete terms despite the worst efforts of Birthers to subvert our elections.

All i am doing is pointing out Birther idiocy again- Birthers lost from the moment they went full Birther.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Obama was born in Kenya...it is simply a question of whether or not Michelle said he was.n.

Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?

"Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?"

We're talking about someone with a 105 IQ.

And of course she never said he was born in Kenya. Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?
"Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?"

Or basically twice that of Syriusly Wrong...(or is it "twice that in Sryiusly Wrong:???) :lmao:

I don't deny the video- I am just pointing out that the video doesn't say what Birthers want it to say.
You are denying it. She clearly calls Kenya his home country

Rather than telling us what Michelle Obama says- why don't you quote her? Oh right- because her actual quote doesn't say what you want her to be saying.

She said that they were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.

She doesn't call Kenya his home country- nor does she says 'Kenya, where he was born'.

And why would she since he was born in Hawaii.

Time to fold 'em.

I am still waiting for evidence you have an IQ.

Barack Obama Jr. first visited Africa in his twenties.

Rather than telling us what Michelle Obama says- why don't you quote her? Oh right- because her actual quote doesn't say what you want her to be saying.

She said that they were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.

She doesn't call Kenya his home country- nor does she says 'Kenya, where he was born'.

I did quote her. Word-for-word. If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:

I did quote her. Word-for-word. If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:
Since she knows he was born in Hawaii, the choices are slim -- either she's referencing his ancestral home country .... or she's fucking with birthers. Could be either one.

She didn't.

She said- and I quote: were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.

And far from 'quoting her 'word for word'- you have repeatedly lied about what she said- here are your quotes:- note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'
upload_2016-12-19_16-32-49.png

And again here: here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- and lying about the Harvard Law Review
upload_2016-12-19_16-33-46.png

And here you are lying by saying that Michelle said he was born in Kenya
upload_2016-12-19_16-34-20.png

And here you do it again

upload_2016-12-19_16-34-57.png

And just to point out Patty's lies throughout this thread- here is another one- where he went balls out- only to be busted for the lying Birther he

upload_2016-12-19_16-35-49.png

upload_2016-12-19_16-36-6.png

'100% legitimate document from the Harvard Law Review' was of course- not from the Harvard Law Review at all- despite Patty telling everyone that this was an indisputable fact, and 100% legitimate.

Patty is a Birther- and Birthers do nothing but lie.

should be interesting.

• View attachment 102106
    Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate bombshell
    WND.com · 2 hours ago

• View attachment 102107
    Sheriff Arpaio Set to Announce ‘Newest Revelations’ in Obama Birth Certificate Investigation
    LawNewz · 3 hours ago

• View attachment 102108
    Sheriff Arpaio To Make Huge Announcement Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate
    Western Journalism · 4 hours ago
More for obama birth certificate
Roberts: Arpaio to blow lid off of Obama's birth certificate?
www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/...obamas-birth-certificate/95432600/
6 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio may be out in a few weeks. But he still knows how to suck in a crowd of reporters. ... Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation - ABC15 ...
www.abc15.com/.../sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation
7 hours ago - PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo will be talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday. According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s ...
Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate ...
www.wnd.com/.../final-showdown-sheriff-joe-slaps-obama-with-new-birth-certificate-...
3 hours ago - The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a ...
Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investig ...
www.azfamily.com/.../arpaio-plans-news-conference-on-obama-birth-certificate-investig...
7 hours ago - Shortly after the White House posted Obama's birth certificate, Arpaio ordered his Cold Case Posse to investigate its authenticity. The posse member in charge ...
Arpaio Plans Briefing on Obama Birth Certificate - Political Wire ...
https://politicalwire.com/2016/12/14/arpaio-plans-briefing-obama-birth-certificate/
10 hours ago - “Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream "New Revelation" on ...
www.redstate.com/.../breaking-sheriff-joe-arpaio-live-stream-new-revelation-presiden...
5 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream “New Revelation” on President Obama's Birth Certificate. Posted at 4:15 pm on December 14, 2016 by Susan ...
Sheriff Joe Announces He Has A "New Revelation" On Obama's Birth ...
www.youngcons.com/sheriff-joe-announces-he-has-a-new-revelation-on-obamas-birt...
3 hours ago - Now, Arpaio plans to live stream a “new revelation” about Barack Obama's birth certificate. Here's more from the left-leaning AZ Central… Joe Arpaio was ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's ...
wearechange.org/sheriff-joe-arpaio-hold-press-confernece/
6 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's Birth Certificate. avatar by Aaron Kesel | Dec 14, 2016. (Phoenix, Arizona) – Maricopa ...
Arpaio to speak on Obama's birth certificate - FOX 10 News
www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223659562-story
6 hours ago - Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will present his "newest revelations" into the investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
There's an issue with Obama's birth certificate?
That's new...what's it all about?

His birth certificate? Sort of, he was evasive. The interesting part is how he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What a fucktard, he was born in Hawaii.

Can you name anyone but Obama who got the country of their birth ... wrong? How is that even possible? He's a douche
The publisher admitted to making a mistake. Do try to keep up.

No they didn't. The answer was a complete non answer.p

Only to idiot Birthers. To rational people it was a complete answer.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Ms. Goderich explicitly states that Obama did not tell them he was born in Kenya.

Which completely refutes all of your kazzes on the issue.

She didn't. She said- and I quote: were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.
Folks....you just can't make this stuff up. Compare what I wrote (highlighted in blue above) to what Syriusly Wrong wrote (highlighted in red above) and then note where he denied what I quoted her as saying. Unbelievable. Clearly he's bored and just trolling now. Nobody could possibly believe what he is saying. Nobody.

And far from 'quoting her 'word for word'- you have repeatedly lied about what she said- here are your quotes:- note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'
View attachment 102857
And again here: here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- and lying about the Harvard Law Review
View attachment 102858
View attachment 102859

And here you do it again

View attachment 102860
The "of" and the "in" changes nothing. She referred to Kenya as his home country. That is the point. The one that you can't deal with. The one that makes you look like an idiot to deny.

If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:
She didn't. She said- and I quote: were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.
So you just admitted that she called it (to quote you) "Barack's home country" but yet you refused to answer the question. If Barack was born in Hawaii, why is his wife referring to Kenya as (to quote you again) "Barack's home country"? :dunno:

View attachment 102857
View attachment 102858
View attachment 102859

And here you do it again

View attachment 102860
The "of" and the "in" changes nothing. She referred to Kenya as his home country. That is the point. The one that you can't deal with. The one that makes you look like an idiot to deny.
Well according to you, Kenya is in the country of Kenya. How does that work exactly, Buttplug?

If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:
So you just admitted that she called it (to quote you) "Barack's home country" but yet you refused to answer the question. If Barack was born in Hawaii, why is his wife referring to Kenya as (to quote you again) "Barack's home country"? :dunno:
This has been explained to you. Either you're too stupid to understand or now you're just trolling.

Time to fold 'em.

I am still waiting for evidence you have an IQ.

Barack Obama Jr. first visited Africa in his twenties.

Here's the good news....your reputation couldn't fall any lower.

Forum List

Back