🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Has anyone mentioned this blurb on his book?

booklet.jpg

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart

I was wondering what had Arizona Sheriff all hot under the collar. For his sake, if he gets six months in jail for his racist profiling in contempt of court, there will be few Latinos either as inmates or guards. What is more sobering is that so many white Republicans who are his deputies were willing to harass Mexican-Americans in a state which was once part of Mexico.

No.

That book blurb is absolute fact.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

For accuracy....never use the term "Far Right" again.
There is no Far Right in this country....it's a phony term made up by the Far Left to hide how unAmerican they are.

I'd be happy to prove that.

No.

"Barack Obama's literary agents were still listing the U.S President's birthplace as Kenya in their online author bios two months after he first announced his run for president in 2007.
Viewed on web.archive.org the April 3rd 2007 listing from Acton & Dystel for Mr Obama still touts the then-Democratic junior senator from Illinois as 'born in Kenya'."

Read more: Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online
The Daily Mail is England's source of fake news par excellence.

There is no Far Right in this country....it's a phony term made up by the Far Left to hide how unAmerican they are.

If the American far-right goes even more to the right they will be indistinguishable from Da'esh.

No.

Let's be clear: are you doubting that Obama agreed to the blurb his agent put on his book?

If the American far-right goes even more to the right they will be indistinguishable from Da'esh.

Let's take a giant leap of faith, and pretend that you are educable....

Take notes:

1. There is no "Far Right" in this country.
As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.
The premise here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

2. "Radical" is important to the discussion. It means "especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

There are so very many ways to prove same.....

3. Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

4. How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

5. If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Never refer to any such 'far right' in America.
Get it, dunce?

No.

How's this, you dope?

"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

TRUE"
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

No.
How's this, you dope?
"CLAIM: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
TRUE"
Forgive me but I do not have dialog with anyone who calls me names.

That's ok - we don't have "dialogue" (nice spelling you typical progressive nitwit) with people who deny reality. Attacking Breitbart because there is no denying that bio from a literary agency is idiotic and immature.

I did quote her. Word-for-word. If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:
She didn't. She said- and I quote: were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.
I seriously cannot stop laughing at this. I've shared it with everyone I know and they are dying. You have to wonder what is wrong with someone to say "Michelle Obama didn't refer to Kenya as Barack's home country, she said Barack's home country while referring to Kenya".

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No.
How's this, you dope?
TRUE"

We weren't having a dialog...I was educating you.

But, please...leave...I can't stand ignorance.....you dunce.

No.

Let's be clear: are you doubting that Obama agreed to the blurb his agent put on his book?
Your proof he agreed to it is....?

No.

How's this, you dope?

TRUE"
What about that? It is true his literary agent said he was born in kenya. So what? Please tell me you're not asserting that means he was born in Kenya?? Or that he wasn't born in Kenya but lied for the sake of that pamphlet??

That's ok - we don't have "dialogue" (nice spelling you typical progressive nitwit) with people who deny reality. Attacking Breitbart because there is no denying that bio from a literary agency is idiotic and immature.
Poor, retarded, Buttplug, Eloy didn't attack Breitbart because there's no denying that bio. Once again, you're defeated by your own illiteracy. :lol:

I don't deny the video- I am just pointing out that the video doesn't say what Birthers want it to say.
You are denying it. She clearly calls Kenya his home country

Rather than telling us what Michelle Obama says- why don't you quote her? Oh right- because her actual quote doesn't say what you want her to be saying.

She said that they were going to Africa to visit Barack's 'home country in Kenya'.

She doesn't call Kenya his home country- nor does she says 'Kenya, where he was born'.

And why would she since he was born in Hawaii.
I did quote her. Word-for-word. If he was born in Hawaii, why did Michelle refer to Kenya as (and I quote yet again) "his home country"? :dunno:

And far from 'quoting her 'word for word'- you have repeatedly lied about what she said- here are your quotes:- note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'
View attachment 102857
And again here: here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- and lying about the Harvard Law Review
View attachment 102858
And here you are lying by saying that Michelle said he was born in Kenya
View attachment 102859

And here you do it again

View attachment 102860
The "of" and the "in" changes nothing. She referred to Kenya as his home country. That is the point. The one that you can't deal with. The one that makes you look like an idiot to deny.

The point is that you have regularly lied in this thread about what Michelle Obama said- and I have pointed out your lies and you now want to try to skate away from them like the good little Birther you are

note here where you change 'home country in Kenya' to "home country of Kenya'- because of course- you lie
upload_2016-12-19_16-34-57-png.102860

Forum List

Back