🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

At the end of the day, it is crystal clear what she was conveying there. =.

You are right- it is crystal clear.

They were going to the 'home country'- the area within Kenya that his family came from.

It is crystal clear to anyone but the nutjob Birthers.

C'mon....isn't proper English usage required???

Even for Liberals????

So if I say I am going to go visit my home country in California- what country am I going to visit?

His wife never declared that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- you are just lying again.
One has to wonder how unhinged a person has to be to deny something they've seen on video over and over and over...A]

Where does she say that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Home Country
Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country
e

So what country is in Kenya?
So you're defense is "even though Michelle Obama herself accidentally let is slip that Barack was born in Kenya, it doesn't count because she didn't use picture-perfect grammar"? Bwahahahahahah!

Dude....you're making yourself look so ridiculous in every post. She said it. It's on video. She called Kenya "his home country". As if it wasn't bad enough that his wife said it, is literary agency also placed that in a bio.

Does that mean he wasn't born in the U.S.? Nobody can say for certain. But there is definitely a major scandal in there somewhere. Either he was born in Kenya and ran for President of the United States illegally, or he was going around back then telling everyone he was born in Kenya for fraudulent benefits.

But hey, keep being his personal little lap dog, obediently defending him on everything. It's doing wonders for your credibility chief. :lol:

His wife never declared that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- you are just lying again.
One has to wonder how unhinged a person has to be to deny something they've seen on video over and over and over...A]

Home Country
Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
e

So you're defense is "even though Michelle Obama herself accidentally let is slip that Barack was born in Kenya,

No- the only one claiming that Michelle Obama said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya is you.

Because you lie.

should be interesting.

• View attachment 102106
    Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate bombshell
    WND.com · 2 hours ago

• View attachment 102107
    Sheriff Arpaio Set to Announce ‘Newest Revelations’ in Obama Birth Certificate Investigation
    LawNewz · 3 hours ago

• View attachment 102108
    Sheriff Arpaio To Make Huge Announcement Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate
    Western Journalism · 4 hours ago
More for obama birth certificate
Roberts: Arpaio to blow lid off of Obama's birth certificate?
www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/...obamas-birth-certificate/95432600/
6 hours ago - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio may be out in a few weeks. But he still knows how to suck in a crowd of reporters. ... Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio to talk Obama birth certificate investigation - ABC15 ...
www.abc15.com/.../sheriff-joe-arpaio-to-talk-obama-birth-certificate-investigation
7 hours ago - PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo will be talking about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate on Thursday. According to MCSO, Arpaio and Zullo will be presenting the “newest revelations” to the investigation of Obama’s ...
Final showdown: Sheriff Joe slaps Obama with new birth-certificate ...
www.wnd.com/.../final-showdown-sheriff-joe-slaps-obama-with-new-birth-certificate-...
3 hours ago - The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a ...
Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investig ...
www.azfamily.com/.../arpaio-plans-news-conference-on-obama-birth-certificate-investig...
7 hours ago - Shortly after the White House posted Obama's birth certificate, Arpaio ordered his Cold Case Posse to investigate its authenticity. The posse member in charge ...
Arpaio Plans Briefing on Obama Birth Certificate - Political Wire ...
https://politicalwire.com/2016/12/14/arpaio-plans-briefing-obama-birth-certificate/
10 hours ago - “Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream "New Revelation" on ...
www.redstate.com/.../breaking-sheriff-joe-arpaio-live-stream-new-revelation-presiden...
5 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Live Stream “New Revelation” on President Obama's Birth Certificate. Posted at 4:15 pm on December 14, 2016 by Susan ...
Sheriff Joe Announces He Has A "New Revelation" On Obama's Birth ...
www.youngcons.com/sheriff-joe-announces-he-has-a-new-revelation-on-obamas-birt...
3 hours ago - Now, Arpaio plans to live stream a “new revelation” about Barack Obama's birth certificate. Here's more from the left-leaning AZ Central… Joe Arpaio was ...
BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's ...
wearechange.org/sheriff-joe-arpaio-hold-press-confernece/
6 hours ago - BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama's Birth Certificate. avatar by Aaron Kesel | Dec 14, 2016. (Phoenix, Arizona) – Maricopa ...
Arpaio to speak on Obama's birth certificate - FOX 10 News
www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223659562-story
6 hours ago - Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will present his "newest revelations" into the investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
So what happened?

They were going to the 'home country'- the area within Kenya that his family came from.

Even for Liberals????

So if I say I am going to go visit my home country in California- what country am I going to visit?

You're just looking worse and worse.

Time to fold 'em.

Home Country
e

So you're defense is "even though Michelle Obama herself accidentally let is slip that Barack was born in Kenya,

No- the only one claiming that Michelle Obama said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya is you.

Because you lie.
Wow. Great defense there. I provide indisputable video and your only response is to deny what is on the video and cry "you lie". Dude...you look like a tool right now. Literally everyone on this board is laughing at you ignoring Michelle saying "his home country" and focusing on "in" vs. "of".

:lmao:

Either he was born in Kenya and ran for President of the United States illegally, or he was going around back then telling everyone he was born in Kenya for fraudulent benefits.

Except for the pesky little fact that you can't find a single incident of Barack Obama ever telling anyone he was born in Kenya.

But he did tell everyone he was born in Hawaii. Over and over and over. Don't you ever get tired of being a lying Birther(I know- redundent)

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

upload_2016-12-19_14-53-35.png

She didn't name a state, you lying nitwit. She named a country. Kenya is a country. So an accurate analogy would be "so if I say I am going to visit my home country in the United States, what country am I going to visit"? To which the answer would be: the United States.

Game over.

Even for Liberals????

Time to fold 'em.

LOL- Birthers have been Birthering for 8 years and two elections- and President Obama will have served 2 complete terms despite the worst efforts of Birthers to subvert our elections.

All i am doing is pointing out Birther idiocy again- Birthers lost from the moment they went full Birther.

She didn't name a state, you lying nitwit. She named a country. Kenya is a country. So an accurate analogy would be "so if I say I am going to visit my home country in the United States, what country am I going to visit"? To which the answer would be: the United States.

Game over.
There is no other country within the United States. So I couldn't go visit my 'home country' in the United States.

Game over.
What the fuck???

The United States is IN the United States?

:cuckoo:

Even for Liberals????

Time to fold 'em.

LOL- Birthers have been Birthering for 8 years and two elections- and President Obama will have served 2 complete terms despite the worst efforts of Birthers to subvert our elections.

All i am doing is pointing out Birther idiocy again- Birthers lost from the moment they went full Birther.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Obama was born in Kenya...it is simply a question of whether or not Michelle said he was.

The term she used, as has been shown, is indicative of exactly that.

Admit it and move on.

Even for Liberals????

Time to fold 'em.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Obama was born in Kenya...it is simply a question of whether or not Michelle said he was.

Admit it and move on.
He's such a radical partisan hack that he cannot admit anything. Michelle clearly stated he was born in Kenya in that video clip. It's indisputable. She called it "his home country".

Even for Liberals????

Time to fold 'em.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Obama was born in Kenya...it is simply a question of whether or not Michelle said he was.n.

And of course she never said he was born in Kenya.

Why would she say he was born in a place he never even saw until he was an adult?

Even for Liberals????

Time to fold 'em.

Admit it and move on.
He's such a radical partisan hack that he cannot admit anything. Michelle clearly stated he was born in Kenya in that video clip. It's indisputable. She called it "his home country".

You've heard 'being in love means never having to say you're sorry"?

Well....being a Liberal means never having to tell the truth.

Birthers lost from the moment they went full Birther.
Bwahahaha! Another idiotic quote from the Queen Idiot. The ultimate "birther" was Donald Trump. He's now President-Elect of the United States. Seems to me that "birthers" won. Big.

Trump was full Birther for 5 years- until he threw Birthers under the bus to win the general election.

Not sure how you can think that Birthers 'won' anything- Barack Obama will leave office after his second term is over, having won two elections- despite the efforts of Birthers to subvert our Constitution.

Time to fold 'em.

Admit it and move on.

You've heard 'being in love means never having to say you're sorry"?

Well....being a Liberal means never having to tell the truth.

You confuse Liberals with Birthers- and yourself.

Forum List

Back