🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

Then why did his relatives say he was born in Kenya.

They didn't. I assume you're referring to his grandmother....and she said he was born in the US about half a dozen times. Worse, she's been quoted in newpaper articles long before Obama even got the democratic nod that she learned of Obama's birth from a letter she received from her son in the US about 6 months after it happened. And has in interviews since said that Obama was born in the United States.

And there's no record of Obama being born in Kenya or his mother ever traveling there. Even the story is stupid, illogical flotsam. Obama's family is from a small village in west, west Kenya. Right near the border with Uganda. There were no hospitals there. There were no airports. And the place that birther's say Obama was born was Mombassa....on the other side of the country. About 500 miles away on 2 lane roads. Many of them dirt in 1961.

Why in the hell would an very, very pregnant 18 year old girl with no money of her own travel to Kenya to give birth to her first child, leaving no record of her travel with the US or Kenya government, travel 500 miles of 2 lane and dirt roads to see Obama's family, then travel 500 miles back those same roads to a hospital in Mombassa to give birth, again with no records of any kind, only to hop on a plane and travel the 24 hours back to Hawaii with a new born, miraculously leaving no records....then somehow getting a US birth certificate for her newborn infant child including a doctor's signature from a local Hawaiian hospital and affirmation that the child was born in that Hospital in contradiction of all procedure and law.....

.....when she could just have her parents drive her 12 miles down the Hawaii's Highway 1 and give birth in Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological hospital in Honolulu?

Occam's razor, my friend. It slices the birther narrative to ribbons.

And why where there so many "typographical" errors on his SS information.

Show us your evidence.

Including him being from Mass, not Hawaii, and him using Harrison J. Bounel's SS info?

Again, show us your evidence. And I think you mean Connecticut. Not Massachusetts. But don't let me taint your conspiracy. I've just heard it before.

Why did Barry's father say he was a mulism from Kenya? Why don't we have Barry's college transcripts yet?

When did Barry's father say this?

And of course, what evidence do you have that there is anything on Obama's transcripts that say he was born somewhere other than Hawaii?

Last edited:
The law was different when Obama was born. His dad was not American. His mom was too young to confer citizenship if he was born in Kenya. Thus, if he was not born in the USA, he's not American. Which would explain why he stole his SS card.

But he didn't steal his social security card. Nor was he born in Kenya. Those are two pretty big holes in those claims.
Then why did his relatives say he was born in Kenya. And why where there so many "typographical" errors on his SS information. Including him being from Mass, not Hawaii, and him using Harrison J. Bounel's SS info? Why did Barry's father say he was a mulism from Kenya? Why don't we have Barry's college transcripts yet?

Nudge.

a) His relatives didn't say he was born in Africa- that was the claim of a anti-abortion activist. Transcripts show his African step-mother said that Obama was born in Hawaii
b) What 'typographical errors' and what would that have to do with where he was born?
c) He is using Barack Obama's SS# info.
d) what the hell is 'mulism'?
e) Why do you imagine you are entitled to Barack Obama's college transcripts? Hint- the only reason you know George Bush's Yale transcripts are because they were illegally leaked. But you will no more be able to see Bush's Harvard transcripts than you will be able to see Obama's Harvard transcripts. President's don't voluntarily release transcripts because they know the only ones who want to see them are political opponents who want to find something to spin against them.

Did you demand Mitt Romney's transcripts? Or the transcripts of any candidate- who wasn't black?
The transcript from his relatives was after the fact when supposedly she changed her mind. There's an audio of her clearly making the statement.. want a link?

His SS number reflects him being from Mass not Hawaii. Apparently there's just one digit difference between his Hawaii zip code and the Mass one where his SS is rooted. Additionally there was a supposed database error where Barrack's SS information was linked to another US citizen. All innocent overlooked "mistakes"..

A mulism is a typo.

I imagine I'm entitled to a lot of things, liberty for example. Obama works for me. He's my employee. If I want to see college transcripts for my employees that is within my right.

Mitt isn't POTUS. Mitt does not work for me.

Wrong. He is not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. He is rather a statutory Citizen.

There are only two classes of citizens, Steve: natural born and naturalized. Either you're a citizen when you're born, or you're a citizen after you're born.

You've made up a third kind. They don't exist.
All presidents post grandfather clause have been born to two U.S. Citizen parents (except Chester Arthur who was also ineligible) ensuring sole allegiance to the U.S. Obama is not a Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 nbc.

All Presidents have been men- does that mean women can't be natural born citizens?

What idiocy.

Chester Arthur was eligible- he was elected and served. No one ever claimed that he wasn't eligible to be President because his father was not an American Citizen until Birthers made up their own definition of citizenship specifically in order to exclude Barack Obama.

What makes the Birthers claims so stupid is that we all grew up learning who a natural born citizen is- and it has nothing to do with their new definition.

Which is just one of the very many reasons voters ignored Birther idiocy in both elections.

Wrong. He is not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. He is rather a statutory Citizen.

There are only two classes of citizens, Steve: natural born and naturalized. Either you're a citizen when you're born, or you're a citizen after you're born.

All presidents post grandfather clause have been born to two U.S. Citizen parents (except Chester Arthur who was also ineligible) ensuring sole allegiance to the U.S. Obama is not a Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 nbc.

All Presidents have been men- does that mean women can't be natural born citizens?

What idiocy.

Chester Arthur was eligible- he was elected and served. No one ever claimed that he wasn't eligible to be President because his father was not an American Citizen until Birthers made up their own definition of citizenship specifically in order to exclude Barack Obama.

What makes the Birthers claims so stupid is that we all grew up learning who a natural born citizen is- and it has nothing to do with their new definition.

Which is just one of the very many reasons voters ignored Birther idiocy in both elections.
Where's the real BC? Why do we get this doctored version? I like my coffee with mocha pls.

The law was different when Obama was born. His dad was not American. His mom was too young to confer citizenship if he was born in Kenya. Thus, if he was not born in the USA, he's not American. Which would explain why he stole his SS card.

But he didn't steal his social security card. Nor was he born in Kenya. Those are two pretty big holes in those claims.
Then why did his relatives say he was born in Kenya. And why where there so many "typographical" errors on his SS information. Including him being from Mass, not Hawaii, and him using Harrison J. Bounel's SS info? Why did Barry's father say he was a mulism from Kenya? Why don't we have Barry's college transcripts yet?

Nudge.

a) His relatives didn't say he was born in Africa- that was the claim of a anti-abortion activist. Transcripts show his African step-mother said that Obama was born in Hawaii
b) What 'typographical errors' and what would that have to do with where he was born?
e) Why do you imagine you are entitled to Barack Obama's college transcripts? Hint- the only reason you know George Bush's Yale transcripts are because they were illegally leaked. But you will no more be able to see Bush's Harvard transcripts than you will be able to see Obama's Harvard transcripts. President's don't voluntarily release transcripts because they know the only ones who want to see them are political opponents who want to find something to spin against them.

Did you demand Mitt Romney's transcripts? Or the transcripts of any candidate- who wasn't black?
The transcript from his relatives was after the fact when supposedly she changed her mind. There's an audio of her clearly making the statement.. want a link?

Even better- I can provide a link- and transcripts.

Sarah Obama Speaks - Obama Conspiracy Theories

That link contains both a transcript- and the full unedited audio.

Anyone listening to the transcript can tell that McCrae- an anti-abortionist activist is attempting to lead his step-grandmother to say that Obama was born in Kenya

MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was–”
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what–you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.

Birthers just lie about it.

Because that is all Birthers have- lies, speculation and innuendo.

What idiocy.

Where's the real BC? Why do we get this doctored version? I like my coffee with mocha pls.

Sorry I can't help you with your stupid- but the State of Hawaii has explained it very clearly:

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAL RECORDS OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

She said he was born in the US about half a dozen times in that interview. I'd love a link....if it doesn't cut off just before she makes it very clear that Obama was born in the States. I've seen both the 'edited for birthers' and original version. And the original makes it ridiculously clear what her position is on Obama's place of birth: Hawaii, in the United States. As she states it over and over.

Worse, she's quoted in interviews before Obama even got the democratic nod, that she learned of Obama's birth from a letter sent by her son in the US....about 6 months after he was born.

His SS number reflects him being from Mass not Hawaii. Apparently there's just one digit difference between his Hawaii zip code and the Mass one where his SS is rooted. Additionally there was a supposed database error where Barrack's SS information was linked to another US citizen. All innocent overlooked "mistakes"..

Show us your evidence. Again, I think you'll find that the conspiracy claims its Connecticut. Not Massachusetts. It would be a shame if I know your conspiracy better than you do.

I imagine I'm entitled to a lot of things, liberty for example. Obama works for me. He's my employee. If I want to see college transcripts for my employees that is within my right.

You're entitled to what the constitution requires of Obama to be president. Verification of his age and citizenship. That's it. And Obama's affirmed both more thoroughly than any president in US history.[/QUOTE]

Well that is some imagination you have.

You can stamp your feet as much as you want, but Obama has handled his college transcripts exactly the same way as every previous President, and just because Birthers think that Obama needs to meet 'special' requirements, doesn't mean that he has any obligation to listen to you.

Nudge.

Anyone listening to the transcript can tell that McCrae- an anti-abortionist activist is attempting to lead his step-grandmother to say that Obama was born in Kenya

MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was–”
TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what–you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.

Yeah that's after the first call.

Nudge.

A mulism is a typo.

So should I doubt your place of birth because you made a typo?

Nudge.

Yeah that's after the first call.

That is the same call.

Just in the Birther version, they edit out the parts that inconveniently have Grandma saying Baby Barack was born in Hawaii.

Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president

Oh the justice of it all.

Right Wing Radio Host and former Sheriff Richard Mack has stated that Ted Cruz is not eligible to run for President.

Cruz is a Canadian born National with a Cuba Father.

Cruz has said that he has renounced his Canadian Citizenship, but that does not change the fact he was NOT born in the U.S.

The fact that his mother is an American Citizen should have some bearing on her sons citizenship.
Depends how old she was and when...

Nothing in the Federal law says anything about the age of the Mother or the Father, only that one of them have to be an American citizen.

Key Clauses of the 14th Amendment

1. State and federal citizenship for all persons regardless of race both born or naturalized in the United States was reaffirmed.

Citizenship in the United States is a matter offederal law, governed by theUnited States constitution.

This definition of citizenship contains a twofold test. To be a citizen you have to be “born or naturalized in the United States” and “subject to the jurisdiction thereof.” Let’s see how that pans out in practice:

· The children of U.S. citizens are automatically citizens if they are born in the United States.

· Laws passed by Congress have also given automatic U.S. citizenship to children born outside the United States, provided at least one of their parents is a U.S. citizen — even if they are born out of wedlock.

I do not know about Obama, I am referencing Ted Cruz

The COLB that Hawaii issued in 2007 and Obama released in 2008 is a real Birth Certificate. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. And would establish Obama's eligibility to be president to any legal authority.

You'd have to give us a reason to ignore it. And a real good one.

And then...its gets worse. You'd have to explain why you ignored the State of Hawaii when it affirmed that it holds Obama's original birth records in 2008.

Then explain why you ignored the State of Hawaii affirming that Obama was born in the United States and is a natural born citizen in 2009.

Then explain why you ignored the LFCB that Obama released in 2011.

Then explain why you ignored not 1, not 2, but all 3 written affirmations by the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's birth in Hawaii, the accuracy of the informatoin of his birth certificate, and that information matching their original records. Signed by Alvin Onaka, the Registrar of Hawaii.

And then it gets really tough. You'll have to explain why I or any other rational person would ignore all of that overwhelming evidence affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth. And let me tell you, that's a tough sell.

The COLB that Hawaii issued in 2007 and Obama released in 2008 is a real Birth Certificate. Its prima facie evidence in any court of law. And would establish Obama's eligibility to be president to any legal authority.

You'd have to give us a reason to ignore it. And a real good one.

And then...its gets worse. You'd have to explain why you ignored the State of Hawaii when it affirmed that it holds Obama's original birth records in 2008.

Then explain why you ignored the State of Hawaii affirming that Obama was born in the United States and is a natural born citizen in 2009.

Then explain why you ignored the LFCB that Obama released in 2011.

Then explain why you ignored not 1, not 2, but all 3 written affirmations by the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's birth in Hawaii, the accuracy of the informatoin of his birth certificate, and that information matching their original records. Signed by Alvin Onaka, the Registrar of Hawaii.

And then it gets really tough. You'll have to explain why I or any other rational person would ignore all of that overwhelming evidence affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth. And let me tell you, that's a tough sell.

You don't understand- WND told then that Obama was not eligible.

That was all they needed.

i.
That is the same call.

Just in the Birther version, they edit out the parts that inconveniently have Grandma saying Baby Barack was born in Hawaii.

Wincing.....looks like whoever RKM brown's sources are, they only let him hear the edited version of the call.

Ask yourself RKM....if the accusations they're making against Obama are accurate, why would they need to edit the call before letting you hear it?

i.
That is the same call.

Wincing.....looks like whoever RKM brown's sources are, they only let him hear the edited version of the call.

Ask yourself RKM....if the accusations they're making against Obama are accurate, why would they need to edit the call before letting you hear it?
Face it... prior to 1997 Barraky boy himself was claiming he was from Kenya.

how funny... this thread reads like the someone emptied the asylum and gave all the idiots a keyboard and 5 minutes to showcase their partisan bullshit ..

And Miriam Goderich, the woman who prepared that pamphlet, said that she'd made an editing error. And that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Worse, Obama's place of birth as Hawaii was established by nationally syndicated articles in both the NY Times and Chicago Sun Tribune before Obama was even a client at with that literary firm when Obama was still in college and became the first black editor of the Harvard Review. Killing even an incentive for Obama to misrepresnt his place of birth...as it was already nationally known he was born in Hawaii for anyone who was inclined to check.

So....when did Barry's dad say he was born in Kenya. And I'm still waiting on all that SSN stuff. It was Connecticut, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back