🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

Face it... prior to 1997 Barraky boy himself was claiming he was from Kenya.

Who says he was claiming he was born in Kenya? Quote your source. Because it certainly wasn't his literary agency. They said he never indicated he was born in Kenya. Or the NY Times which reported his place of birth as Hawaii. Or the Chicago Sun Tribune, which reported is place of birth as Hawaii. Or his step father, Lolo Soetero who cited his place of birth as Honolulu.

I'm looking right at a picture of the entry that Lolo Soetero made in Obama's school in indonesia. And it says, clear as day beside place of birth; Honolulu.

All before 1997

So who, other than yourself, are you quoting?

i.
That is the same call.

Just in the Birther version, they edit out the parts that inconveniently have Grandma saying Baby Barack was born in Hawaii.

Wincing.....looks like whoever RKM brown's sources are, they only let him hear the edited version of the call.

Ask yourself RKM....if the accusations they're making against Obama are accurate, why would they need to edit the call before letting you hear it?

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Like I said- Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo.

We know of course that his birth was announced in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961. After that there is a lull until 1990- when young Barack Obama was interviewed by most of the major newspapers because he was the first African American selected to be the head of the Harvard Law Review

Interviews and publications with Barack Obama saying that he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

So Obama got his first public recognition in 1990- and consistantly since then has mentioned his place of birth as Hawaii

One of my favorite things to tell people, who have never heard about Birthers, to give them an idea how whack that Birthers are- is that Birthers demand that President Obama release his kindergarten records.

That is always good for a big laugh- as we all imagine them criticizing the grades he got for finger painting outside the lines.....

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Like I said- Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo.

The quality of bullshit from birthers has dropped considerably. At least Steve is well acquainted with the batshit he's spewing, even if he's never verified the accuracy of the claims.

But RBK is flubbing his conspiracy. The SSN conspiracy isn't that the card matched Massachusetts. But Connecticut. Lolo Soetoro didn't say Obama was born in Kenya. He said he was born in Honolulu. Lolo's part of the "Obama is a Muslim' conspiracy, not the 'Obama wasn't born in Hawaii' conspiracy. Its just a confused mass of conflicting conspiracy jibber jabber.

If you're gonna strap on the tin foil hat, at least make sure its facing the right way. Its a shame when I have to correct conspiracy theorists on their own conspiracies.

Barack Obama was Born in the USA to a parent who was a US citizen. That makes Barack Obama twice the US citizen that Canadian citizen Ted Cruise is. The same goes for foreign born John McCain. The Panama area he was born in was not under US control until years after he was born, thus making McCain a foreigner.

Barack Obama was Born in the USA to a parent who was a US citizen. That makes Barack Obama twice the US citizen that Canadian citizen Ted Cruise is. The same goes for foreign born John McCain. The Panama area he was born in was not under US control until years after he was born, thus making McCain a foreigner.

Voters are free to perceive them that way.

But legally, Cruz, McCain and Obama are all equally citizens, and equally natural born citizens.

In the U.S. we have no degrees of citizenship other than naturalized and natural born- and all three are natural born.

i.
That is the same call.

Just in the Birther version, they edit out the parts that inconveniently have Grandma saying Baby Barack was born in Hawaii.

Wincing.....looks like whoever RKM brown's sources are, they only let him hear the edited version of the call.

Ask yourself RKM....if the accusations they're making against Obama are accurate, why would they need to edit the call before letting you hear it?

We know of course that his birth was announced in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961. After that there is a lull until 1990- when young Barack Obama was interviewed by most of the major newspapers because he was the first African American selected to be the head of the Harvard Law Review

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

So Obama got his first public recognition in 1990- and consistantly since then has mentioned his place of birth as Hawaii
The Hawaii birth announcements don't prove birth in Hawaii. Here, I will let lead investigator Mike Zullo explain it to you.

Go to exactly 118:00 in the official Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Press Conference.

But legally, Cruz, McCain and Obama are all equally citizens, and equally natural born citizens.

In the U.S. we have no degrees of citizenship other than naturalized and natural born- and all three are natural born.
You have to be born within the jurisdiction of the United States to be president. Not a foreign sovereignty.

McCain was confirmed a natural born-Citizen by being born to two U.S. citizen parents via Senate Resolution 511

Barack Obama was Born in the USA to a parent who was a US citizen. .
That can't be confirmed since his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after a lengthy investigation.

Good enough for me to put Cruz on the ballot. In other words the sheriff is an idiot.

The Hawaii birth announcements don't prove birth in Hawaii. Here, I will let lead investigator Mike Zullo explain it to you.

Go to exactly 118:00 in the official Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Press Conference.

And where is the report from the Maricopa Country Sheriffs office. Any official investigation would have on, from the County Sheriff's office.

Where is it?

McCain was confirmed a natural born-Citizen by being born to two U.S. citizen parents via Senate Resolution 511

So the Senate recognized exactly what I said:

In the U.S. we have no degrees of citizenship other than naturalized and natural born- and all three are natural born

You have to be born within the jurisdiction of the United States to be president. Not a foreign sovereignty.

No you don't.

That can't be confirmed since his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after a lengthy investigation.

Then where is the report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's department saying this? If its an official report from the Sheriff, then it will be public and I can look at it.

Show it to me. Not a press conference....the report. From the County Sheriff. With the Sheriff's name on it.

And of course, why didn't it include any mention of the State of Hawaii affirming that Obama was born in Hawaii...in writing....three times? Wouldn't that be relevant to his investigation? I mean, did Sheriff Joe even ask Hawaii if Obama's birth certificate was valid? Of course not. Why is Sheriff Joe ignoring Hawaii on its own documents?

And more importantly, why you are? Surely you realize that just because you ignore the 3 written confirmations by the Registrar of Hawaii that the information on Obama's birth certificate is accurate and matches the original records in Hawaii.....doesn't mean that the confirmations cease to exist. Or that we can't see them.

Only that you can't deal with the evidence that destroys your argument. Every time you run, you lose. Every single time.

Jurisdiction is established geographically. And Hawaii is in the US Jurisdiction.

Try again.

i.
That is the same call.

Used car salesman Mike Zullo is good at having press conferences.

Meanwhile- the experts on Hawaii birth certificates- the State of Hawaii- says Obama was born in Hawaii.

Who to believe- a used car salesman- or the Registrar of Records of Hawaii?

You said that a natural born you had to be born in the US to two US parents. Now you're making an exception for the white guy. Odd that.

Your definition of natural born seems to change based on the race of the person we're discussing.

Forum List

Back