🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birthright Citizenship - Lay it on the Line

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The battle lines are drawn, right? The Donald wants to END "Birthright Citizenship," stating - in essence - that the principle is based on nothing more than an incorrect interpretation of six words in the 14th Amendment.

The Left is outraged. Trump is a racist, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, misogynist, hater and worst of all a DENIER! They don't want to change A THING with respect to Birthright Citizenship.

OK, so all bullshit aside, let's have one of the Leftists here state WHY THEY THINK BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP IS GOOD PUBLIC POLICY.

I won't hold my breath waiting for even a responsive answer, let alone a rational one.

"Constitution" is not an answer as to why allowing anchor babies is good public policy.
Hint: Its not. Merit based immigration would be much better public policy.

OK, so all bullshit aside, let's have one of the Leftists here state WHY THEY THINK BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP IS GOOD PUBLIC POLICY.

I won't hold my breath waiting for even a responsive answer, let alone a rational one.

Because everyone born here should be entitled to certain rights. That's why it's good policy.

Many countries have disavowed Birth Rite Citizenship...I believe we should do the same..........come across the border plop out a baby and instant American..........then use it as a wedge to get the family citizenship...........don't agree with it.....

In regards to the 14th............I think it's clear that it Constitutional via the Amendment.............In order to change it we must get rid of it via the Amendment process................We are a nation of laws or we are nothing...............

And in that essence............vote against the wacked Liberals who think they have the right to pick and choose which laws they will obey.............who have LOST the entire meaning of the Republic.........

Because everyone born here should be entitled to certain rights. That's why it's good policy.

Milking billions of annual taxpayer welfare dollars in their childrens names just because they came here illegally to give birth to them isn't a right. It's legalized, unconstitutional, fukin theft.

Because their parents hold allegiance to another country, their children by default are also subject to another nation's claim of allegiance and therefore cannot be held fully under the jurisdiction of the United States.

No place in the 14th is automatic birthright citizenship granted to children born here of citizens who came here unlawfully and who are subject to another nation's claim of allegiance.

Let me guess. Public education, Joe?

Last edited:
The constitution of the United States of America.

So you think Russians flying over here to pop their babies out on American soil, and then having their baby be entitled to all benefits of citizenship, is great public policy.

Good to know.

"Constitution" is not an answer as to why allowing anchor babies is good public policy.
Hint: Its not. Merit based immigration would be much better public policy.

So by that logic, we shouldn't grant citizenship to any white trash born in a trailer park... See how that works?

No. But I see your rampant bigotry, not that it's at all shocking.

so , what would the RX be folks?

Cutting off the welfare magnet that draws them here is the only real solution.

The illegal immigrant parents are collecting billions of dollars in taxpayer money annually in their childrens' names.

It's why they come here to have them. In many cases, they're even sending that money home and converting it into pesos, where they're effectively tripling the welfare dollar. Years later, they move back to what is effectively a Mexican mansion.

Yet, we have millions of our own people living on the streets starving and freezing and middle class Americans with no healthcare, while we just hand over billions of taxpayer dollars to illegals coming here to cash in just for breeding.We're rewarding people who openly and blatantly reject and break our laws.

When we cut the welfare magnet, they'll stop coming. Gare awn teed.

Last edited:
Milking billions of annual taxpayer welfare dollars in their childrens names just because they came here illegally to give birth to them isn't a right. It's legalized, unconstitutional, fukin theft.

Okay, so once again, let's deprive all the dumb white trash in Rural trailer parks of their rights as citizens. I mean, by your logic, if we have to really allocate rights base on your supposed value, I suspect a lot of immigrants will produce more than the white trash in the trailer parks of America.

I live in white trash central Joe, all bluecollar rednecks

we breed like flies too.....

~S~

so , what would the RX be folks?

Cutting off the welfare magnet that draws them here is the only real solution.

The illegal immigrant parents are collecting billions of dollars in taxpayer money annually in their childrens' names.

It's why they come here to have them. In many cases, they're even sending that money home and converting it into pesos, where they're effectively tripling the welfare dollar. Years later, they move back to what is effectively a Mexican mansion.

Yet, we have millions of our own people living on the streets starving and freezing and middle class Americans with no healthcare, while we just hand over billions of taxpayer dollars to illegals coming here to cash in just for breeding.

When we cut the welfare magnet, they'll stop coming. Gare awn teed.
Whar welfare benefits are you talking about? Kids can get Medicaid and Food allowances, but, what do rhe parents get?

The battle lines are drawn, right? The Donald wants to END "Birthright Citizenship," stating - in essence - that the principle is based on nothing more than an incorrect interpretation of six words in the 14th Amendment.

The Left is outraged. Trump is a racist, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, misogynist, hater and worst of all a DENIER! They don't want to change A THING with respect to Birthright Citizenship.

They can’t explain it.

Plus, since when are they Constitutional purists?

Lol

So...not a single response that can even make the argument that it is good policy.

How about this: Can it be justified by reference to the LEGISLATIVE HISTORY?

Can any Leftist show a single record of those who drafted the Amendment intending for children of people in the country illegally being granted automatic citizenship?

Hint: There is no such record because it never happened. The language was to protect the freed slaves and the children of slaves, to avoid giving citizenship to the members of the various "Indian" nations, and to exclude the children of diplomats and foreign military personnel serving in the U.S.

Birthright citizenship is nothing but a ploy to avoid the real problem - enforcement of our legal immigration laws and policies.

We cannot continue to allow illegals to enter our country and stay. Period. No matter the so-called reasons, anyone who crosses our borders with a proper visa should be immediately expelled and returned to their home countries.

And we must build an enforceable wall to keep them out.

Finallyl, all law enforcement agencies at every level must find illegals who are here and incarcerate them pending their legal actions or whatever administrative actions they are waiting for.

Right now!

Forum List

Back