Bisexual character Luz on animated 'The Owl House' is a Disney TV series rarity

The creator of Disney Channel's “The Owl House” is lauding the company for featuring an LGBTQ teenager on the animated series.

“Representation matters!" tweeted Dana Terrace, who is also an executive producer for the series. “Always fight to make what YOU want to see!”

The 14-year-old character, Luz Noceda, reportedly is the first bisexual character on a Disney TV series. A gay lead character was depicted in the Disney+ streaming service's animated short “Out,” which debuted last May.

“The Owl House," which premiered in January and returned in July after a few months' break, has been renewed for a second season.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable

Don't forget that Disney recently bought Fox News!
I've already switched to Newsmax in order to get expanded reliable news.

Hence Fox's leftwing nose dive.

Dude! Now hear this. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a rats hind parts who or what to validate or why. The issue here-that is obviously lost on you the the need a culture-an environment where these you people who are trying to figure out who they are are able to validate and accept themselves. My guess is that you would prefer to pretend that they don't even exist which in turn leads to confusion, depression and self destructive behavior. Christ! try to learn something.
Do you know what pedophilia is? It is fixating on the sex lives of children.
Don't blame me or act all tough because that's what the Disney corp. chooses to do.
Jesus! Get a grip on life.
You're the one who needs to get a grip. And, help with your fixation on children. Again, it is not about the sex lives of kids. It's not about sex at all. It is about sexuality, but are plainly to shallow and unsophisticated to understand that.

You will be/are a shit parent. Small children have NO need to see ANYTHING about sexuality. But hey, I'm talking to someone who probably thinks letting small children sitting on lap of a Drag Queen in a story hour is a good idea too.

Dude! Now hear this. No one, and I mean NO ONE gives a rats hind parts who or what to validate or why. The issue here-that is obviously lost on you the the need a culture-an environment where these you people who are trying to figure out who they are are able to validate and accept themselves. My guess is that you would prefer to pretend that they don't even exist which in turn leads to confusion, depression and self destructive behavior. Christ! try to learn something.
Don't blame me or act all tough because that's what the Disney corp. chooses to do.
You're the one who needs to get a grip. And, help with your fixation on children. Again, it is not about the sex lives of kids. It's not about sex at all. It is about sexuality, but are plainly to shallow and unsophisticated to understand that.

You will be/are a shit parent. Small children have NO need to see ANYTHING about sexuality. But hey, I'm talking to someone who probably thinks letting small children sitting on lap of a Drag Queen in a story hour is a good idea too.
You are just one more ignoramuses' who has no clue about what your talking about. We are not talking about small children. We are talking about adolescents who are experiencing an awakening of their sexuality and who may be confused and frightened about what they feel They need the support and validation of responsible and rational adults. I shudder to think what sort of parent you are or would be.

Last edited:

You are just one more ignoramuses' who has no clue about what your talking about. We are not talking about small children. We are talking about adolescents who are experiencing an awakening of their sexuality and who may be confused and frightened about what they feel They need the support and validation of responsible and rational adults. I shudder to think what sort of parent you are or would be.

You really want to make the point that Disney is not marketed to you your children? You're special aren't you?
Do you support young children sitting on a Transvestite''s lap during story hour? You're quite sick, I'd be careful, someday CPS may show up at your door.

You really want to make the point that Disney is not marketed to you your children? You're special aren't you?
Do you support young children sitting on a Transvestite''s lap during story hour? You're quite sick, I'd be careful, someday CPS may show up at your door.
I am CPS Dude.

Adolescents are still children, it's not yours, Disney or anyone else's "support" they "need".

I'm a parent and you would never ever get within a country mile to our children. If you tried? It'd end badly for you.

Your defense of this is deeply disturbing

Adolescents are still children, it's not yours, Disney or anyone else's "support" they "need".

I'm a parent and you would never ever get within a country mile to our children. If you tried? It'd end badly for you.

You are deeply disturbed, I 'll give you that much

So, Disney has something to do with the Drag Queen Story Hour??

You are deeply disturbed, I 'll give you that much

You're creepy... I'll give YOU that.

I'm not the only one on here who shares that thought

Hint: You only get involved on anything homo on here.... you're obviously not str8 as you claim

But queers are guided by anything queer....your life centers around it. Odd

Keep squawking... I'll continue watching you making yourself look ridiculous.

In the meantime you, Disney, Netflix etc leave children alone. They're not your children.

Understand? Now sit

Hint: You only get involved on anything homo on here.... you're obviously not str8 as you claim

In the meantime you, Disney, Netflix etc leave children alone. They're not your children.

Understand? Now sit
Is there a doubt about his sexuality? Read post #55 and what he says to me.
I put this guy on ignore yesterday so I chose not to read what he says but you can still
see where he's coming from and what he says to me.

Do I put too many people on ignore? Maybe.
Is my life better without them? Absolutely!
'

Understand? Now sit
Is there a doubt about his sexuality? Read post #55 and what he says to me.
I put this guy on ignore yesterday so I chose not to read what he says but you can still
see where he's coming from and what he says to me.

Do I put too many people on ignore? Maybe.
Is my life better without them? Absolutely!
'

There is no doubt, it's the classic I'm not a fag I'm str8 standing up for LGBT "rights"

A newsflash, homos.... children are off limits.

Come anywhere near ours? You'll get hurt and I don't give two shits if you're upset about it.

So, Disney has something to do with the Drag Queen Story Hour??

You're not a bright one kid. It's all the same agenda.

The creator of Disney Channel's “The Owl House” is lauding the company for featuring an LGBTQ teenager on the animated series.

“Representation matters!" tweeted Dana Terrace, who is also an executive producer for the series. “Always fight to make what YOU want to see!”

The 14-year-old character, Luz Noceda, reportedly is the first bisexual character on a Disney TV series. A gay lead character was depicted in the Disney+ streaming service's animated short “Out,” which debuted last May.

“The Owl House," which premiered in January and returned in July after a few months' break, has been renewed for a second season.

Well Disney!!!! (not)
Progs are dispicable
So what. ??Get over yourself.

Oh look.....a tough guy. It's a stupid move on their part.
Why? What is wrong with reflecting and acknowledging diversity ?Whether you like it or not- is accepted and even embraced by most people.

No, it isn't. It's accepted by the Left. I'll bet you're just a great parent. (sarcasm)
So you admit that you are so ignorant as to believe that only those on the "left" are accepting of LGBT people. ? That only those on the left ARE LGBT? Ever hear of the Log Cabin Republicans?

LOL, sure and I wish they hang Hastert. It's not a matter of me "accepting" anyone, the LGBT can do as they wish. It just doesn't belong on Disney.

The Obama girls were actually given internships in Hollywood due to their fathers contacts.
I have actually seen several stories about that creepy Netflix show. I can’t believe executives at Netflix actually thought that was a good idea.
Pedophiles have been entrenched in Hollywood since it's earliest days. Charlie Chaplin practically invented the casting couch and was involved with young teenaged girls all the time.

"Chaplin, who died in 1977 aged 88, boasted that he had sex with more than 2,000 women. ... “Stan Laurel adored him, but Chaplin as a human being leaves a great deal to be desired. He had paedophile tendencies and he came from a troubled background. “Chaplin's genius gets forgiven a lot"

It's still seen as totally acceptable to stand up and cheer Roman Polanski at public functions. The only thing
that surprises me about Cuties is more movies like this are not being made in Hollywood.
There is something seriously wrong with people who take a story about fictitious a bi sexual teenager and make it about pedophilia. It makes me wonder what sort of phantasies you entertain.

Children are becoming aware of their sexuality at 14. That awareness can and should be acknowledged and validated and this is one way of doing that. The alternative is to let them suffer in silence thinking that they are freaks and that there is no one else like the. No one else who shares there feeling or understands them.

This is not pedophilia or exploitation . It is dealing with life.

We KNOW what kind of fantasies you entertain, based on your defense of a sordid marketing ploy you have no problem with anything adults do to other people.

I am CPS Dude.

Sure you are.

The Obama girls were actually given internships in Hollywood due to their fathers contacts.
I have actually seen several stories about that creepy Netflix show. I can’t believe executives at Netflix actually thought that was a good idea.
Pedophiles have been entrenched in Hollywood since it's earliest days. Charlie Chaplin practically invented the casting couch and was involved with young teenaged girls all the time.

"Chaplin, who died in 1977 aged 88, boasted that he had sex with more than 2,000 women. ... “Stan Laurel adored him, but Chaplin as a human being leaves a great deal to be desired. He had paedophile tendencies and he came from a troubled background. “Chaplin's genius gets forgiven a lot"

It's still seen as totally acceptable to stand up and cheer Roman Polanski at public functions. The only thing
that surprises me about Cuties is more movies like this are not being made in Hollywood.
There is something seriously wrong with people who take a story about fictitious a bi sexual teenager and make it about pedophilia. It makes me wonder what sort of phantasies you entertain.

Children are becoming aware of their sexuality at 14. That awareness can and should be acknowledged and validated and this is one way of doing that. The alternative is to let them suffer in silence thinking that they are freaks and that there is no one else like the. No one else who shares there feeling or understands them.

This is not pedophilia or exploitation . It is dealing with life.

We KNOW what kind of fantasies you entertain, based on your defense of a sordid marketing ploy you have no problem with anything adults do to other people.
I am so totally awestruck by the level of intelligence, education, and insight into the human condition that is being displayed by you and others here. You must all have advanced degrees from the finest universities in fields as diverse as child psychology , human sexuality, sociology and education as well as the entertainment industry. I also suspect that you are well versed and embedded in the theory of QANON are are committed along with Trump to routing out the deep state Democratic Cabal lead by the Clintons who traffic in child pornography and rape. Keep up the good work! I am so, so impressed!

If Disney doesn't include teens that are gay then they are discriminating against them being potential revenue.

I go to Walmart grocery often and find things I bought last week are no longer carried - because of the 80/20 rule, not the 97/3 rule. As we get older, we will all experience that where we are no longer the target audience - of pretty much anything - because we're in the 20%. Catering to the 3% is political and agenda-based, not profit based.

Forum List

Back