Bizarro opposite world?

Not cooperating with Pub BS witch hunt and bs infotainment hysteria? OMG! Shove your stupid Pubcrappe, Pub hypocrite liars and silly dupes...Get some Pub bozo lawman to arrest her and pay the millions in civil suits lol. How bout a regular old, REAL jobs bill?

You never cease to amaze, BB....

You are a biological anomaly: your brain has become your new appendix: no real function, and it could blow up and kill you.

Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language with which you are most familiar: sit-stay-roll over.

The usual from the most fact free brainwashed dupe on the board. LOL Investigate THAT LOL. 145 IQ, Masters in History...you?

Cheer up a bit really? Well we can't all blindly play follow the leader sorry about that.

Sure you can. You people had your turns 1980-1988 and 2000-2008.

Are you suggesting 'turn about' is not fair play?

It's people like me who should be depressed. We haven't had anyone worth a fuck - anyone who understands fiscal restraint - to follow since IKE.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you still don't.

Is English your first language?
That is what I said.

What the nutball element here appear to be too fucking stupid to understand is my attacks are from the right. Reagan was a simpering New Dealer taking it up the ass when Don Regan wanted to give it to him. Junior Bush was a boytoy for the MIC and Wall Street, a filthy fucking halfwit inheritor even stupider than the Icon of Voodoo.

So, if you are a lost boy thinking I give a fuck about Obama, you might want to have that plate in your head checked for corrosion. I don't attack the left because they are honest about what they say they want and significantly more honest about how Obama is doing than any filthy fucking nutball I ever met is about Reagan or Junebug.

Obama promises the most transparent administration in history then......

Crafts the biggest legislation in decades BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Has his AG offer a closed door OFF THE RECORD explanation of why hes such a two faced lying dick to reporters when Iits ME AND YOU he owes the explanation to

Then don’t vote for him.

Otherwise, it’s way past time to get over last November.

Not cooperating with Pub BS witch hunt and bs infotainment hysteria? OMG! Shove your stupid Pubcrappe, Pub hypocrite liars and silly dupes...Get some Pub bozo lawman to arrest her and pay the millions in civil suits lol. How bout a regular old, REAL jobs bill?

You are a biological anomaly: your brain has become your new appendix: no real function, and it could blow up and kill you.

Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language with which you are most familiar: sit-stay-roll over.

The usual from the most fact free brainwashed dupe on the board. LOL Investigate THAT LOL. 145 IQ, Masters in History...you?

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

This is post #14:

1. Obama IRS chief refuses to testify: "IRS official in charge of targeting unit takes the 5th"
IRS official in charge of targeting unit takes the 5th - CNN.com

2. "[Bush] White House Orders Staff to Cooperate with FBI Investigation of Plame Wilson Identity Leak'
Context of 'September 30, 2003: White House Orders Staff to Cooperate with FBI Investigation of Plame Wilson Identity Leak'

And you claim this is fact-free?

Here is the best example of both your knowledge and your veracity...

I'll wait while you get the dictionary.

3. "145 IQ, Masters in History...you?"
Anyone who has seen your posts knows that nothing could be further from the truth.
I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative.

I know that you're nobody's fool, but maybe someone will adopt you.

Post a pic of your degree with your name redacted or stfu

Eat shytte and die lol.

Ask Scooter how open Bushies were on the Plame thing. A semi-fascist catastrophe in all possible ways...And you believe the proven liar Bush on anything? Or ANY Pub? So gd dumb! LOL

Eat shytte and die lol.

Ask Scooter how open Bushies were on the Plame thing. A semi-fascist catastrophe in all possible ways...And you believe the proven liar Bush on anything? Or ANY Pub? So gd dumb! LOL

I don't give a damn about bush, pussy. Post proof of your claims or stop making them you pos fraud.

Forum List

Back