🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Attacks Muslims (video)

Oh boy, this will send Liberal heads spinning. Somehow this is the conservative, white man's fault.

Here you go ISIS, another win for you, courtesy of America. Hope the ****** likes prison food.

Yeah....Arab rag heads in the ghetto should DEFINITELY start disrespecting the wives and gfs of American black men. I'll stand by and applaud as our American black men kick those camel jockeys teeth out.

Here you go ISIS, another win for you, courtesy of America. Hope the ****** likes prison food.

Yeah....Arab rag heads in the ghetto should DEFINITELY start disrespecting the wives and gfs of American black men. I'll stand by and applaud as our American black men kick those camel jockeys teeth out.
Too bad, for you, that he didn't shoot them, or a whitey cop or two...

Yikes, conundrum for the PC Police here, big time.

I'm pretty sure that Black Americans are higher on the PC Hierarchy, so I think they need to side with him.
A criminal is a criminal, Mac, and a criminal act is a criminal act. Off to jail he goes.

I'd post the black guys bond and pay his fine. Fuck those rag heads whose culture oppresses women.

I'm pretty sure that Black Americans are higher on the PC Hierarchy, so I think they need to side with him.
A criminal is a criminal, Mac, and a criminal act is a criminal act. Off to jail he goes.

I'd post the black guys bond and pay his fine. Fuck those rag heads whose culture oppresses women.
Anything to beat on the sand *******. I know, even if it's a ******, who you hate.

I have to admit, if I saw a Muslim man "practicing his religion" on his wife right on front of me, I'd react too. It's becoming more and more evident that no matter what the politicians are saying, we are truly in a world war against Islam and it's a war we must win.

Anything to beat on the sand *******. I know, even if it's a ******, who you hate.
You're the one using the N word over and over again. So who's the racist again?

Mirror time.

Yep that's right. Anything to make these medieval barbarians feel unwelcome in America and go the fuck home....I'm for. They can assimilate or get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back