🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Attacks Muslims (video)

I have been secretly hoping for many drive by attacks up in Dearborn, or something? Surprisingly they have been able to blend in? Hit them where it hurts, in their liquor stores.

Turn loose DET finest citizens onto those neighborhoods. Police look the other way for a while. Maybe they will self deport.

Why do negro's always act soo violent?? ...... :cool:

7 years of hope and change did not help them. They mad at the 1/2 man. I feel sorry for those stuck in DET ghetto. Can you imagine? No hope? Sit and wait for monthly check. Buy cheap booze. Watch white people on CNN or crazy lunatics on MSLSD? I am surprised they not move violent at this point?

Yikes, conundrum for the PC Police here, big time.

I'm pretty sure that Black Americans are higher on the PC Hierarchy, so I think they need to side with him.
A criminal is a criminal, Mac, and a criminal act is a criminal act. Off to jail he goes.

I'd post the black guys bond and pay his fine. Fuck those rag heads whose culture oppresses women.
Anything to beat on the sand *******. I know, even if it's a ******, who you hate.

Yep that's right. Anything to make these medieval barbarians feel unwelcome in America and go the fuck home....I'm for. They can assimilate or get the fuck out.
Yes, owning a gas station means they are radical, capitalists.

Forum List

Back