black blaming whites for horses death

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

they name the horse blm and then because it dies in operation its all white peoples fault. They horse was not healthy if it needed surgery. love how these people lie. ugh.
Yeah, if the horse was in perfect condition, what was he doing at a clinic?

Yeah...so... you are aware you can correct spelling in titles right.
I mean...

With sentence structure and punctuation like yours you have absolutely no room to critique others use of the English language.

If the horse was a female and had a baby they should have named it "Colt 45".

Read the story.
It explains what was going on.
I don't need to read the story. I've kept horses plural for decades. Lemme tell you, that horse was at a clinic, there was something wrong with him.

And do horses just suddenly collapse and die? OH, yes. Same as people.

I don't need to read the story. I've kept horses plural for decades. Lemme tell you, that horse was at a clinic, there was something wrong with him.

And do horses just suddenly collapse and die? OH, yes. Same as people.

It was getting his nuts cut off.
Just because you had horses doesn't mean you knew what procedure he was having done.

It was getting his nuts cut off.
Just because you had horses doesn't mean you knew what procedure he was having done.
No wonder he collapsed and died! So the horse was no good for racing and was to be gelded. I don't know --- something wrong there, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't racism, just horses.

No wonder he collapsed and died! So the horse was no good for racing and was to be gelded. I don't know --- something wrong there, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't racism, just horses.

The horse had just won a race at the Sam Houston derby. They took the horse to have semen harvested for future breeding and to have him castrated to make him more manageable.
According to the owners.

Forum List

Back