Black Crime Wave sweeping America.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Anyone paying the least bit of attention should know this.....unless you get all your news from the MSM.

Those now who want the truth must get on the internet or tune in to conservative talk radio.

Anyone paying the least bit of attention should know this.....unless you get all your news from the MSM.

Those now who want the truth must get on the internet or tune in to conservative talk radio.

Yes we know all about it It is black gangsters killing each other in ever bigger numbers to see who gets to sell to whitey. They don't get stimulus checks. End the stupid GOP war on drugs and try treatment and education and training. And taxing the rich for a change.

Yes we know all about it It is black gangsters killing each other in ever bigger numbers to see who gets to sell to whitey. They don't get stimulus checks. End the stupid GOP war on drugs and try treatment and education and training. And taxing the rich for a change.

93,000 drug overdose deaths in 2020.

1. 93,000 people died of drug overdoses in U.S. during pandemic ...

www.cbsnews.com/news/drug-overdose-deaths-2020...
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reviewed death certificates to come up with the estimate for 2020 drug overdose deaths. The estimate of over 93,000 overdose deaths translates to an...

6qc9ym.jpg

Been going on since the 1964 Civil Rights Act took effect.

It kind of evened out in the 90s somewhat until about 3 years ago and it's been steadily rising ever since.

Even in my area I'm seeing early signs of it. I live in a semi rural predominantly white area. We have the rare murder or something but for the most part the sheriff's department has kept everything well under control with the majority of our problems being drunken fights, minor theft and so on.

Last year we started seeing more blacks and crime has jumped up a little bit. I love near the sheriff's department so quite a few live near me I talk to.

The old timer blacks that live around here and fine and still decent people. It's these newer young ones that are making it not as nice. They even drive like inconsiderate dicks, don't even wave if you let them into traffic.

It kind of evened out in the 90s somewhat until about 3 years ago and it's been steadily rising ever since.

Even in my area I'm seeing early signs of it. I live in a semi rural predominantly white area. We have the rare murder or something but for the most part the sheriff's department has kept everything well under control with the majority of our problems being drunken fights, minor theft and so on.

Last year we started seeing more blacks and crime has jumped up a little bit. I love near the sheriff's department so quite a few live near me I talk to.

The old timer blacks that live around here and fine and still decent people. It's these newer young ones that are making it not as nice. They even drive like inconsiderate dicks, don't even wave if you let them into traffic.
Couldn't have anything to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich the last 40 years and the screw job for everyone else so of course minorities do the worst? The GOP causes poverty and poverty causes crime DUHH

Couldn't have anything to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich the last 40 years and the screw job for everyone else so of course minorities do the worst? The GOP causes poverty and poverty causes crime DUHH

With every post......
You prove what an ignorant assclown idiot you truly are.

You're so confused that you didn't even know that DEMOCRATS (actually Leftist Marxists) own / control the vast majority of wealth in America.
Who is Bill gates? Mark Zuckerberg? Head of Delta? Head of AT&T? Head of Google? Head of Intel? and on and on and on and on

With every post......
You prove what an ignorant assclown idiot you truly are.

You're so confused that you didn't even know that DEMOCRATS (actually Leftist Marxists) own / control the vast majority of wealth in America.
Who is Bill gates? Mark Zuckerberg? Head of Delta? Head of AT&T? Head of Google? Head of Intel? and on and on and on and on
The interesting ones in new industries are. Not the swine old style greedy idiot ones...

The interesting ones in new industries are. Not the swine old style greedy idiot ones...
Where is this imaginary Marxist? LOL. Wants a dictatorship with state owning all business and industry? You're out of your tiny brainwashed little noggin... And stop disrespecting all our fine institutions, and change the channel to reality not disgusting unamerican anti American propaganda about the corrupt FBI courts Democrats rinos journalists everyone in the world but you brainwashed ignoramuses and orange con man trump.... Poor America

Forum List

Back