black culture self destructive/violent/BLM is bull

.....I've posted about the black culture as a self destructive cycle many times
..here is just ANOTHER example...a BLM dumb bitch is pissed at police because her son did this:
''''''Winston’s 27-year-old son had opened fire five times, injuring two men, before he was shot dead as he ran toward two officers who say he had his gun drawn, according to The Oregonian. Both officers were cleared of any wrongdoing by a grand jury.'''''''

..plain and simple--BLM is bullshit--a bunch of lies......obviously she was a shithead fat ass black bitch who failed her son = black culture a self destructive cycle
...it all crosschecks = listen to her--NO WONDER her son was a dumbass VIOLENT thug
..listen to her words = violence/violent...= they murder and rape at high rates = violence/violent

"Ghetto culture" not "black culture"; half my family is black and they damn sure don't act like that.
So, when you gather around the table for lunch, the black half get to ask you ‘What you fixin’ dis nigga fo’ lunch?’, and that’s OK.
But if you respond, ‘Y’all niggas fix yo’ own damn lunch!’, you get removed from the house by social services.
Talking that ignorant is a good way to get your ass whipped and thrown right the hell out of the house.
And that goes for every household in my family. We don't abide folks like that.
I’m just checking on how a household like that would reconcile that very real dichotomy.
I don't have any ******* in my tribe. I don't allow them around me, and the rest of my people feel the same way.

..here is just ANOTHER example...a BLM dumb bitch is pissed at police because her son did this:
''''''Winston’s 27-year-old son had opened fire five times, injuring two men, before he was shot dead as he ran toward two officers who say he had his gun drawn, according to The Oregonian. Both officers were cleared of any wrongdoing by a grand jury.'''''''

..plain and simple--BLM is bullshit--a bunch of lies......obviously she was a shithead fat ass black bitch who failed her son = black culture a self destructive cycle
...it all crosschecks = listen to her--NO WONDER her son was a dumbass VIOLENT thug
..listen to her words = violence/violent...= they murder and rape at high rates = violence/violent

"Ghetto culture" not "black culture"; half my family is black and they damn sure don't act like that.
So, when you gather around the table for lunch, the black half get to ask you ‘What you fixin’ dis nigga fo’ lunch?’, and that’s OK.
But if you respond, ‘Y’all niggas fix yo’ own damn lunch!’, you get removed from the house by social services.
Talking that ignorant is a good way to get your ass whipped and thrown right the hell out of the house.
I’m just checking on how a household like that would reconcile that very real dichotomy.
I don't have any ******* in my tribe. I don't allow them around me, and the rest of my people feel the same way.
Good for you. Make sure their friends are like-minded. The stats don’t favor that, though.

Good for you. Make sure their friends are like-minded. The stats don’t favor that, though.
We have excommunicated people when necessary, don't worry about us.
We got this.

yes it is--blacks commit crimes/murder/rape at HIGH rates
--no --not all--but the CULTURE---culture does not mean all do the same exact things
....like I've said before -a good portion of blacks are sympathetic to the violence --like Nick Cannon, Ice Cube, etc---these are supposedly '''nice'', RICH, blacks---but they are RACIST and HATE whitey
...then you have all the rioters/protesters that LOVE criminals [ for some reason ] -that reason is their culture
...then the ones who don't protest/riot/commit crime are sympathetic and are pro-VIOLENCE
....don't try to tell me otherwise
..that lady whose 8 year old girl was killed said she sympathizes with the protesters
etc

I'm sure you have posted many times about the destructive nature of John Lewis and MLKjr.

We got this.
Question: do the children speak a southern dialect in the name of their perceived blackness or do they speak an assimilated dialect reflecting the locale?

I'm sure you have posted many times about the destructive nature of John Lewis and MLKjr.
????? what?
has nothing to do with the thread

Last edited:

We got this.
Question: do the children speak a southern dialect in the name of their perceived blackness or do they speak an assimilated dialect reflecting the locale?
Everyone speaks proper english, most of us speak spanish, a lot of us creole french, and one or 2 can converse in hindi and urdu. But everyone shares the same values...... you can have diversity of ethnicity, only so long as everyone shares common cultural values and mores.
What qualifies you for membership in this tribe is being someone we can count on, and people who don't act right can't be counted on. And if you can't be counted on, you won't be counted in.

Now that's enough about my people.

Sounds like another BLM cone head.

We got this.
Everyone speaks proper english, most of us speak spanish, a lot of us creole french, and one or 2 can converse in hindi and urdu. But everyone shares the same values...... you can have diversity of ethnicity, only so long as everyone shares common cultural values and mores.
What qualifies you for membership in this tribe is being someone we can count on, and people who don't act right can't be counted on. And if you can't be counted on, you won't be counted in.

These are totally legit questions. Do you settle on American English? That’s a staple of cultural consistency.

We got this.

These are totally legit questions. Do you settle on American English? That’s a staple of cultural consistency.
Yes.

Now, that's it.

Forum List

Back