Black Drug Addict Detained In Russia

After 20 minutes guess you surrendered on finding a link of a white person in jail for hash, huh?

How can I find a link for something a white person would never do. No white person would ever do drugs.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
I know nothing about being a racist. I know a lot about white racists who whine about blacks being racists for pointing out how there are whites who continue to practice racism.

Such as you.
I see 4 fingers pointing back at you

Then who else were you talking about?

I have been agreeing with you this whole time. This one black person getting caught with hash means that all black people smoke it and only black people smoke it

These kinds of responses tell all thinking Americans that you're just a leftie calling himself a libertarian.

DNC passes out the talking points and you run with them

Ahhh, did I hurt your little nazi feelings?

This forum is chock full of GOPers taking the side of Russia/Putin. You can pretend it is not true, but that does not change the reality.

I have been agreeing with you this whole time. This one black person getting caught with hash means that all black people smoke it and only black people smoke it
So you were hacked and didn't make post number 18?

chrome_screenshot_1646569969657.png

post 18 I was agreeing with you that only blacks, and all blacks for that matter, smoke hash. No white person would ever do that.
So English is your second language, which country are you from?

The way you phrased post #18 with the cute emoji in English is meant to be sarcastic.

So English is your second language, which country are you from?

The way you phrased post #18 with the cute emoji in English is meant to be sarcastic.

WHAT? I am shocked you could accuse me of such a thing.

Of course I agree with you that only blacks, and all blacks for that matter, smoke hash. :banana:

WHAT? I am shocked you could accuse me of such a thing.

Of course I agree with you that only blacks, and all blacks for that matter, smoke hash. :banana:
Either that or dropped out of school in the 2nd grade which is it, Juan?

Either that or dropped out of school in the 2nd grade which is it, Juan?

I just do not know what you could mean?

Why would I not believe, like you, that only blacks, and all blacks for that matter, smoke hash

I just do not know what you could mean?

Why would I not believe, like you, that only blacks, and all blacks for that matter, smoke hash
Why do you insist in trying to "win" this argument by lying about what he said. You're only making yourself look like a fool. Everyone who is literate can read what you both wrote

Why do you insist in trying to "win" this argument by lying about what he said. You're only making yourself look like a fool. Everyone who is literate can read what you both wrote

What are you talking about? I am not trying to win anything, people like you will be racist no matter what I do. I am just having some fun

Forum List

Back