Black Drug Addict Detained In Russia

Golfing Gator is embarrassed that one of his pet minorities - and twofer at that - was caught doing something illegal

Having lived in Russia for 4 years, I can tell you firsthand, there is no BLM over there. There's no affirmative action either. There will be no soros-funded DA dropping charges <snicker>.

BUT, who knew the WNBA was still around?? The Russians don't really care for tree hockey so that won't help much. "WNBA star" is an oxymoron of biblical proportions.

Send the rest of them over there. That'll cripple Putin horribly. Can you imagine dealing with a bunch of screaming apes?

This is the best thing about these threads, the racist pricks are not afraid to show their true colors.

"Two WNBA players called on the league to stop playing the national anthem this season.

Phoenix Mercury star Brittney Griner and her teammate Brianna Turner both made comments Monday about why the WNBA, and sports altogether, should stop blaring The Star-Spangled Banner before games."

Griner stated...

"“I'm going to protest regardless. I'm not going to be out there for the national anthem. If the league continues to want to play it, that's fine. It will be all season long, I'll not be out there."

I am protesting her protest by not caring if she spends 10 years in a Russian prison for carrying illegal drugs.

I hope she doesn't expect the US to do anything to get her back. The way I see it is that Russia is supporting her protest by not playing the American national anthem.

Based on firsthand experience, you can buy your way out of trouble in Russia. It will take $1-2 million USD and the distribution has to be perfect, down to the militsia flunkie that let's you through the last checkpoint at Sheremetyevo 2 airport. We'll find out how attached this WNBA is to one of their own. I'll bet they walk away.

Hating America will serve her well in a Russian prison but the conditions are absolutely brutal. She won't last a year. This won't have a cute ending like Locked Up Abroad.

That's quite a claim, can you back that up?

1646584262707.png

Forum List

Back