black dude gets shot by cops for grabbing taser.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well this guy got pulled over by cops. cops said he fought them and grabbed one of their tasers so they shot him. he died. we need the video footage. and why was he pulled over? light out? license plate bad? course family is starting shit up protestors everywhere and crump is licking his lips to get more money. blacks need to learn to to grab tasers. here we go again./

well this guy got pulled over by cops. cops said he fought them and grabbed one of their tasers so they shot him. he died. we need the video footage. and why was he pulled over? light out? license plate bad? course family is starting shit up protestors everywhere and crump is licking his lips to get more money. blacks need to learn to to grab tasers. here we go again./
can you prove he tried to grab the taser???

you do know cops lie a lot dont you??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Louisiana

Nuff said

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.
we dont know that he played a stupid game,,

remember the blind guy that got arrested for carrying his cane?? the cop lied her ass off on the report,,

in this day and age the cops need extra accountability,,

Racists rule this board…

In my opinion
I think there are some bigots. And most of us get accused of it for no reason whatsoever. I'm to the point where I am like "what the hell" if I'm gonna do the time, may as well do the crime.

And superconspiracybrother is a HUGE bigot. He's almost to IM2 levels.

Forum List

Back