Black feminist becomes Trump supporter

I will comment on this later... thought I would share..
"Her remarkable journey teaches that a true love of liberty transcends the categories that often confine our political thinking."

That needs to be on billboards and bumper stickers.

How long ago was she a feminist or liberal?

A close observer of American politics, Rhoda was skeptical of the rise of Barack Obama, seeing him as largely an empty shell.

So she was a conservative before 2008? That's 14 plus years ago. You seem to be suggesting Trump won this "black feminist" over?

Ok, I read it all. First of all, you Republicans don't care when leaders of other countries say they don't like Trump, so why should we care that you found one black woman in south africa who's a Republican? Who cares? She's clearly drankin the coolaid. She clearly leans right. Even though she's pro choice and pro gay.

A lot of conservatives in Europe, and apparently, South Africa, love American Republicans. But they don't like everything about them. For example how American conservatives are gun nuts. I bet she doesn't agree with Republicans about guns. If she's anti gun should we give a fuck? And she's pro choice. And a Christian. How is that possible? Isn't abortion murder? So are you pro choice because she is?

"Her remarkable journey teaches that a true love of liberty transcends the categories that often confine our political thinking."

That needs to be on billboards and bumper stickers.
Why it's bullshit. What journey? Do you even know? I know. It sounds good. But you don't even know what it means. That needs to be on a billboard.

...Bootney Lee don't know what it means"

probably a lot of countries like Trump... have to admit, I dont know much about S Africa except for that Apartheid thing...
Nope.

Trump Ratings Remain Low Around Globe, While Views of U.S. Stay Mostly Favorable​

Of course just like every state even the bluest, of course you are going to have Trump fans. And I'm sure every country had Trump/Bush fans.

32 countries surveyed by Pew Research Center, a median of 64% say they do not have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs, while just 29% express confidence in the American leader.

I'm sorry, but I just can't get past this sentence.

A close observer of American politics, Rhoda was skeptical of the rise of Barack Obama, seeing him as largely an empty shell.

So this black feminist "becomes" a Trump supporter? Who did she like before Trump? Sounds to me like she liked Bush/McCain. And she wasn't even happy that a black man for the first time was going to become president? Sounds like she was a hard core conservative long before Trump.

This is a misleading article. You are using this black female conservative Republican to suggest what? I can already tell you that very few blacks agree with her way of thinking. She's a Aunt Tammy.

Why it's bullshit. What journey? Do you even know? I know. It sounds good. But you don't even know what it means. That needs to be on a billboard.

...Bootney Lee don't know what it means"
I can see you have no idea what it means so I will tell you.

Look in this thread:

I can see you have no idea what it means so I will tell you.

Look in this thread:
1649450312604.png

How long ago was she a feminist or liberal?

So she was a conservative before 2008? That's 14 plus years ago. You seem to be suggesting Trump won this "black feminist" over?

Ok, I read it all. First of all, you Republicans don't care when leaders of other countries say they don't like Trump, so why should we care that you found one black woman in south africa who's a Republican? Who cares? She's clearly drankin the coolaid. She clearly leans right. Even though she's pro choice and pro gay.

A lot of conservatives in Europe, and apparently, South Africa, love American Republicans. But they don't like everything about them. For example how American conservatives are gun nuts. I bet she doesn't agree with Republicans about guns. If she's anti gun should we give a fuck? And she's pro choice. And a Christian. How is that possible? Isn't abortion murder? So are you pro choice because she is?
why do u assume she's against guns? she's female? please...

She is not terribly conservative, though... doesn't believe in the right of ALL the unborn to continue living... so I am not all that impressed

but stil, she is smart enough to like Trump

I know Polacks in Poland always love our Republican president. Bunch of conservative racists in South Africa. This woman I work with is the perfect wife. She knows her role.
umm... whatever

i guess you understand your post... some of us don't

why do u assume she's against guns? she's female? please...

She is not terribly conservative, though... doesn't believe in the right of ALL the unborn to continue living... so I am not all that impressed

but stil, she is smart enough to like Trump
She’s as liberal as kaitlyn Jenner

Forum List

Back