Black Fraternities dont allow whites to be members

BLAH BLAH BLAH....Blacks dont allow whites to join and thats just like saying you would kill a ni66er by hanging before letting someone join...or something like that.

Except this:

MediaTakeOut.com 153 2014

BLAH BLAH BLAH....Blacks dont allow whites to join and thats just like saying you would kill a ni66er by hanging before letting someone join...or something like that.

Except this:

MediaTakeOut.com 153 2014

I wonder if he is called a 'token white guy.'

Once again its shown how Blacks are inclusive while whites need an amendment to the constitution to be forced to integrate.
Thats exclusive,not inclusive!!! do you think before you post wow
Go get a dictionary and dont post again until you can do so without showing everyone how illiterate you are.
lol.gif

Hey! Where'd all the people go claiming whites werent allowed? Did they disappear like their credibility?

Once again its shown how Blacks are inclusive while whites need an amendment to the constitution to be forced to integrate.

What amendment would that be?
Take a guess Einstein.

A dumbass like you probably thinks that a lot of black folks were inclusive in 1865 when the XIII Amendment was passed. My white southern born and raised wife's best friend is a black lady and I remind them every day that if not for the XIII Amendment they could not be friends.

Take a guess Einstein.

A dumbass like you probably thinks that a lot of black folks were inclusive in 1865. My white southern born wife's best friend is a black lady and I remind them every day that if not for the XIII Amendment they could not be friends.
So why did you ask such a dumb ass question if you already knew?

Take a guess Einstein.

A dumbass like you probably thinks that a lot of black folks were inclusive in 1865. My white southern born wife's best friend is a black lady and I remind them every day that if not for the XIII Amendment they could not be friends.

Because your premise is bullshit.

Take a guess Einstein.

Because your premise is bullshit.
Uh...Yeah. You must have looked it up. No wonder you took so long to respond you dumb ass. :laugh:

Forum List

Back