Black Fraternities dont allow whites to be members

When I think of CC is see this
Mantan-Moreland-cabin-in-sky.jpg

When I think of Asschappedlips. I see this

Bill-Bojangles-Robinson-small.jpg

CC & Milkweed

Dont you two negros get tired whining about the white man all day every day? You guys have one huge inferiority complex, sucks to be you.

Pointing out that you were lying is whining? thats a new one
You whine all day everyday about the mean white man, must suck to have the white mans boot on your neck

You say you think of me but I just remembered you also said whites werent allowed to join black frats sooo..

CC & Milkweed

Dont you two negros get tired whining about the white man all day every day? You guys have one huge inferiority complex, sucks to be you.

Pointing out that you were lying is whining? thats a new one
You whine all day everyday about the mean white man, must suck to have the white mans boot on your neck

That guys dance moves were mean if thats what you....mean

I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.

In order to get away with it you have to first desire it and make it happen.

So either no one wants those groups and you're using that as a hypothetical cry or people really want it but havent gotten off their asses to get it done.

Either way, thats your fault
Uh....sorry....blacks can have exclusive clubs and organizations without reprisal.

The primary reason nobody wants to join most of them or even attempt to start a whites only clothing-line is because Al Sharpton and his race-hustlers would be on them like stink on shit. Nobody wants to be labeled a racist. And Ferguson made it crystal clear that the truth is no impediment to these shisyers.

Hey Mud...Look, theres a black frat that has a white boy in it...just like you said never happens.

Now you want to talk about a channel called WET...I have that channel and its not what you think

I never said there wasn't any tokenism going on. My point was a counter to Acidophilus's post saying blacks need a court order to join a group. My question is where are all of these supposed white exclusive organizations? I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.
That was an insightful post into your train of logic. You cant be that fucking stupid to type something like that in all seriousness.
Sorry if I'm talking over your head, shitforbrains.

Hey Mud...Look, theres a black frat that has a white boy in it...just like you said never happens.

Now you want to talk about a channel called WET...I have that channel and its not what you think

I never said there wasn't any tokenism going on. My point was a counter to Acidophilus's post saying blacks need a court order to join a group. My question is where are all of these supposed white exclusive organizations? I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.
That was an insightful post into your train of logic. You cant be that fucking stupid to type something like that in all seriousness.
You couldnt talk over my head if you were standing on a step ladder. Your post was a complete retarded deflection.

I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.

So either no one wants those groups and you're using that as a hypothetical cry or people really want it but havent gotten off their asses to get it done.

Uh....sorry....blacks can have exclusive clubs and organizations without reprisal.

The primary reason nobody wants to join most of them or even attempt to start a whites only clothing-line is because Al Sharpton and his race-hustlers would be on them like stink on shit. Nobody wants to be labeled a racist. And Ferguson made it crystal clear that the truth is no impediment to these shisyers.

So its like I said...You complain about those things but no one really wants those things so its bullshit.

I mean, you bring it up a lot...dont tell me that you've just been using that as a talking point and never did anything to change it.

OH yeah...you want those things a lot...I can tell

You couldnt talk over my head if you were standing on a step ladder. Your post was a complete retarded deflection.

It only seems that way to someone who can't see the big picture. Because of your single- minded approach to race relations, the realities I pointed out are Greek to you. Sort of like the refrain that blacks can't be prejudice. How can the oppressed be the oppressor? Being black automatically means being oppressed. This is racism at it core, much like the belief in white privilege. Mere stereotypes.

It only seems that way to someone who can't see the big picture. Because of your single- minded approach to race relations, the realities I pointed out are Greek to you. Sort of like the refrain that blacks can't be prejudice. How can the oppressed be the oppressor? Being black automatically means being oppressed. This is racism at it core, much like the belief in white privilege. Mere stereotypes.
Blah Blah. You were deflecting as you are now and still havent explained what that had to do with my post. The longer you stall the more I know for sure you were deflecting.

Blah Blah. You were deflecting as you are now and still havent explained what that had to do with my post. The longer you stall the more I know for sure you were deflecting.
Actually, the only person deflecting is you. Its what you always do. He makes a good point, then you make up some sorry ass shit in order to avoid answering his good point, because you arent capable of building an argument to defeat his good point.

Is the token white guy in this frat subject to admission standards and proper verbal conjugation or is he exempt as are the rest of his frat brothers?
token white? That really doesn't make sense. Fraternity and sorority chapters choose who they want for brothers and sisters which is the way it should be. No fraternity will vote in a member just because they are black or white. To become a member you have be acceptable to all or nearly all the members. Usually if one member black balls you, you're not considered. Fraternities and sororities do not seek diversity in membership. In fact they avoid it because of the way members are selected.

So its like I said...You complain about those things but no one really wants those things so its bullshit.

I mean, you bring it up a lot...dont tell me that you've just been using that as a talking point and never did anything to change it.

OH yeah...you want those things a lot...I can tell
Seems the only motherfuckers that want those is racist blacks.

Whites really don't want it or need it. I never agreed with exclusive clubs. Harvard assholes with their noses in the air. Not my kind of crowd. Friend of mine was in a frat. He told me I'd probably kick someone's ass.

True story

Even when I explained it in detail it goes over your head.

You're just hoping I give up and stop tormenting your sorry racist ass.

Forum List

Back