Black Fraternities dont allow whites to be members

Is the token white guy in this frat subject to admission standards and proper verbal conjugation or is he exempt as are the rest of his frat brothers?
token white? That really doesn't make sense. Fraternity and sorority chapters choose who they want for brothers and sisters which is the way it should be. No fraternity will vote in a member just because they are black or white. To become a member you have be acceptable to all or nearly all the members. Usually if one member black balls you, you're not considered. Fraternities and sororities do not seek diversity in membership. In fact they avoid it because of the way members are selected.
I believe Obama was a token selection as editor of the Harvard Review. It was stylish at the time I suppose.

I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.

In order to get away with it you have to first desire it and make it happen.

So either no one wants those groups and you're using that as a hypothetical cry or people really want it but havent gotten off their asses to get it done.

Either way, thats your fault
Uh....sorry....blacks can have exclusive clubs and organizations without reprisal.

The primary reason nobody wants to join most of them or even attempt to start a whites only clothing-line is because Al Sharpton and his race-hustlers would be on them like stink on shit. Nobody wants to be labeled a racist. And Ferguson made it crystal clear that the truth is no impediment to these shisyers.

So its like I said...You complain about those things but no one really wants those things so its bullshit.

I mean, you bring it up a lot...dont tell me that you've just been using that as a talking point and never did anything to change it.

OH yeah...you want those things a lot...I can tell
Seems the only motherfuckers that want those is racist blacks.

Whites really don't want it or need it.

Exactly, which proves that your whining about things you dont want is bullshit whining for no reason.

You might as well complain about not being set on fire

Alpha Phi Alpha members, 1948:

1-4-A-49-A000007.jpg

Alpha Phi Alpha 1914:

yale%20zeta%201913.jpg

Alpha Phi Alpha 2014:

apa-photoset.jpg

I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.

In order to get away with it you have to first desire it and make it happen.

So either no one wants those groups and you're using that as a hypothetical cry or people really want it but havent gotten off their asses to get it done.

Either way, thats your fault
Uh....sorry....blacks can have exclusive clubs and organizations without reprisal.

The primary reason nobody wants to join most of them or even attempt to start a whites only clothing-line is because Al Sharpton and his race-hustlers would be on them like stink on shit. Nobody wants to be labeled a racist. And Ferguson made it crystal clear that the truth is no impediment to these shisyers.

So its like I said...You complain about those things but no one really wants those things so its bullshit.

I mean, you bring it up a lot...dont tell me that you've just been using that as a talking point and never did anything to change it.

OH yeah...you want those things a lot...I can tell
Seems the only motherfuckers that want those is racist blacks.

Whites really don't want it or need it.

Exactly, which proves that your whining about things you dont want is bullshit whining for no reason.

You might as well complain about not being set on fire
Hey, I'm not the whining morherfuckers here. You bitches don't get no respect.
The Whiteman is keeping your black ass down. Holding you back.

Shit!!!

You never had it so good.

Strange how many liberals thought you'd stop your bellyaching, never knowing that a black POTUS would only make your sorry ass whine even more!!

That was an insightful post into your train of logic. You cant be that fucking stupid to type something like that in all seriousness.
Sorry if I'm talking over your head, shitforbrains.
You couldnt talk over my head if you were standing on a step ladder. Your post was a complete retarded deflection.

It only seems that way to someone who can't see the big picture. Because of your single- minded approach to race relations, the realities I pointed out are Greek to you. Sort of like the refrain that blacks can't be prejudice. How can the oppressed be the oppressor? Being black automatically means being oppressed. This is racism at it core, much like the belief in white privilege. Mere stereotypes.
Blah Blah. You were deflecting as you are now and still havent explained what that had to do with my post. The longer you stall the more I know for sure you were deflecting.
Actually, the only person deflecting is you. Its what you always do. He makes a good point, then you make up some sorry ass shit in order to avoid answering his good point, because you arent capable of building an argument to defeat his good point.
He didnt make a good point. He brought up some BS that had nothing to do with my post. Why would I argue about a deflection you idiot?

Alpha Phi Alpha members, 1948:

1-4-A-49-A000007.jpg

Alpha Phi Alpha 1914:

yale%20zeta%201913.jpg

Alpha Phi Alpha 2014:

apa-photoset.jpg

Whhhaaaaa...How did those awful racist black guys allow a white boy in the pic?

White boy musta photobombed them....unless "black frats dont allow whites" was a deflective lie to excuse the racism of the white boys at SAE.

That CANT be the case....Could it?

That was an insightful post into your train of logic. You cant be that fucking stupid to type something like that in all seriousness.
Sorry if I'm talking over your head, shitforbrains.
You couldnt talk over my head if you were standing on a step ladder. Your post was a complete retarded deflection.

It only seems that way to someone who can't see the big picture. Because of your single- minded approach to race relations, the realities I pointed out are Greek to you. Sort of like the refrain that blacks can't be prejudice. How can the oppressed be the oppressor? Being black automatically means being oppressed. This is racism at it core, much like the belief in white privilege. Mere stereotypes.
Blah Blah. You were deflecting as you are now and still havent explained what that had to do with my post. The longer you stall the more I know for sure you were deflecting.

Even when I explained it in detail it goes over your head.

You're just hoping I give up and stop tormenting your sorry racist ass.
You havent explained anything. You just pretended it was over my head.

Hey, I'm not the whining morherfuckers here. You bitches don't get no respect.
The Whiteman is keeping your black ass down. Holding you back.

Shit!!!

You never had it so good.

Strange how many liberals thought you'd stop your bellyaching, never knowing that a black POTUS would only make your sorry ass whine even more!!

Concentrate bro, I know there is no answer to why you were complaining about no White Entertainment Television and at the same time saying you dont want it anyway but there is no need to let emotions take over in this way.

Just admit that you were deflecting and complaining about things you never wanted because you didnt have a rebuttal.

The only question that remains is why would any whites want to join a black fraternity?

The only question that remains is why would any whites want to join a black fraternity?

For the same reason that anyone goes Greek...they like the people in the organization, they like what the organization stands for, and they want the lifelong social connections.

If you are in that pic, does it make you gay? Seriously what are they attempting to do,

They're doing a step show.

My daughter's sorority does a step show to raise money for breast cancer research every year:

Forum List

Back