Black Fraternities dont allow whites to be members

What amendment would that be?
Take a guess Einstein.

A dumbass like you probably thinks that a lot of black folks were inclusive in 1865. My white southern born wife's best friend is a black lady and I remind them every day that if not for the XIII Amendment they could not be friends.
So why did you ask such a dumb ass question if you already knew?

Because your premise is bullshit.
Uh...Yeah. You must have looked it up. No wonder you took so long to respond you dumb ass. :laugh:

I noticed that you still haven't answered my question so that makes you the dumbass.

Once again its shown how Blacks are inclusive while whites need an amendment to the constitution to be forced to integrate.
Bullshit.

Show me the Miss White America Pageant
Show me the clothing line for whites like FUBU
Show me the WET network
Show me all of the Grambling Universities and The Bethune Cookmans for whites.
Show me NAACPs for whites
Show me the White Congressional Caucus
Show me Affirmative Action for whites only

You are so full of shit.

Once again its shown how Blacks are inclusive while whites need an amendment to the constitution to be forced to integrate.
Bullshit.

Show me the WET network

You are so full of shit.
What does all of that have to do with my post? Stop deflecting dummy.

Bullshit.

Show me the WET network

You are so full of shit.

^^Doesnt know the difference between intergrating and separation.

If you want those things and actions speak louder than words why has no one created those things since its "such a big deal" that no one has done it yet?

Why not?

Bullshit.

Show me the WET network

You are so full of shit.

It puts the lie to your stupid post.

Stop living in the 60s.

Hey Mud...Look, theres a black frat that has a white boy in it...just like you said never happens.

Now you want to talk about a channel called WET...I have that channel and its not what you think

Bullshit.

Show me the WET network

You are so full of shit.

^^Doesnt know the difference between intergrating and separation.

If you want those things and actions speak louder than words why has no one created those things since its "such a big deal" that no one has done it yet?

Why not?

Obviously you don't know the difference or you wouldn't have posted this nonsense.

Bullshit.

Show me the WET network

You are so full of shit.

It puts the lie to your stupid post.

Stop living in the 60s.
No it doesnt do anything but expose you as someone that doesnt have an argument and has to deflect. Explain how that has anything to do with my post and I will make you look like the clown you are.

Thats exclusive,not inclusive!!! do you think before you post wow
Go get a dictionary and dont post again until you can do so without showing everyone how illiterate you are.
lol.gif
Guess you didn't get it,your post proves you approve of an exclusive group,yet claim at the same time to be inclusive,It was went over your head.

Hey Mud...Look, theres a black frat that has a white boy in it...just like you said never happens.

Now you want to talk about a channel called WET...I have that channel and its not what you think
It was all a distraction. He cant explain what any of that has to do with anything.

Thats exclusive,not inclusive!!! do you think before you post wow
Go get a dictionary and dont post again until you can do so without showing everyone how illiterate you are.
lol.gif
Guess you didn't get it,your post proves you approve of an exclusive group,yet claim at the same time to be inclusive,It was went over your head.
No one gets monkey chatter except you monkeys. Get a dictionary boy and have someone read it to you so you know the definition.

I never said there wasn't any tokenism going on. My point was a counter to Acidophilus's post saying blacks need a court order to join a group. My question is where are all of these supposed white exclusive organizations? I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.

CC & Milkweed

Dont you two negros get tired whining about the white man all day every day? You guys have one huge inferiority complex, sucks to be you.

I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.

In order to get away with it you have to first desire it and make it happen.

So either no one wants those groups and you're using that as a hypothetical cry or people really want it but havent gotten off their asses to get it done.

Either way, thats your fault

I never said there wasn't any tokenism going on. My point was a counter to Acidophilus's post saying blacks need a court order to join a group. My question is where are all of these supposed white exclusive organizations? I can point out several examples of blacks separating themselves from whites, but whites can't get away with it. It's an obvious and accepted double-standard.
That was an insightful post into your train of logic. You cant be that fucking stupid to type something like that in all seriousness.

CC & Milkweed

Dont you two negros get tired whining about the white man all day every day? You guys have one huge inferiority complex, sucks to be you.

Pointing out that you were lying is whining? thats a new one

Forum List

Back