Black Guy Won't Take A Knee (video)

invisible_holes_001_7908.png

What's sad is that the whole incident could have been quickly and easily resolved if the dumbass would have complied with, what I thought, was a reasonable request. That cop was a lot more patient than most people would be, imo. He gave that stupid fuck every chance to avoid getting shot. It seems to be a waste of breath with most of these animals.
I could not be a cop under existing circumstances. But if I were a cop, knowing that fellow had a gun in his back pocket I would not have given him nearly as much opportunity to submit as those cops did. And the very fact that one cop even considered using a Taser to bring him under control is evidence of the cop's best, and high-risk, humane intentions.

I'd be very interested in knowing how many of the cops' shots hit the man -- and where. I believe greater accuracy is achieved with a six-shot revolver than with a 15-shot (spray-gun) automatic. Knowing you have all that firepower tends to overcome the need for a disciplined rate of fire and controlled shot placement.

Last edited:
I could not be a cop under existing circumstances. But if I were a cop, knowing that fellow had a gun in his back pocket I would not have given him nearly as much opportunity to submit as those cops did. And the very fact that one cop even considered using a Taser to bring him under control is evidence of the cop's best, and high-risk, humane intentions.
The cop doesn't want to start a black riot

Forum List

Back