Black judge gives white man 60 days for using n-word

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is a word blacks use all the time and they don't get locked up for it.

Black judge gives skinhead 60 days for calling him N-word in court

Black judge jails white skinhead for 60 days over N-word outburst in a courtroom

jan 5 2016 A man has been jailed for a further 60 days after calling a judge a 'punk-a** ni***r'.
Adam Satterly was in a court in Jefferson for drug charges and after circuit court judge Olu Stevens revoked Satterly's bond, he shouted out a parting message.
As deputies took him into custody he could be heard in the hallway just outside court using the highly offensive term.

Judge Stevens then called him back, rebuking him for the racial slur.
He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail.

Black judge jails white skinhead for 60 days over N-word outburst in a courtroom

jan 5 2016 A man has been jailed for a further 60 days after calling a judge a 'punk-a** ni***r'.
Adam Satterly was in a court in Jefferson for drug charges and after circuit court judge Olu Stevens revoked Satterly's bond, he shouted out a parting message.
As deputies took him into custody he could be heard in the hallway just outside court using the highly offensive term.

He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail.

He was given 60 days for contempt of court. You can tell, as your own source confirms:

"He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail. "

Ummm, you do see the reason why he got the sixty days, right?

He was given 60 days for contempt of court. You can tell, as your own source confirms:

"He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail. "

I think this is the same judge that gave a black home invader probation and then ripped into the 3 year old victim, who now had a hard time being around black men, about how shitty she was for being a racist.

He's a criminal. Fuck him.

He was given time for contempt of court...not for using a slur. Just like Mike Brown was not killed "for Jay walking and shoplifting".

Besides....the black man was a judge and obviously a successful and productive citizen. He doesn't fit the description of that slur.

Contempt of Court is heritage, not hate. lol

He was given time for contempt of court...not for using a slur. Just like Mike Brown was not killed "for Jay walking and shoplifting".

Besides....the black man was a judge and obviously a successful and productive citizen. He doesn't fit the description of that slur.

giphy.gif

Contempt of court.

Then again, what makes a judge so special that he should have the power to deprive a citizen of his liberty because his feelings got hurt or even because of a disruption? The guy wasn't even in the courtroom (he was in the hallway).

I think this is the same judge that gave a black home invader probation and then ripped into the 3 year old victim, who now had a hard time being around black men, about how shitty she was for being a racist.

That's happening in Kentucky?

Someone stupid enough to call any judge anything derogatory in open court has no business in society.

Being an asshole skinhead? I would have given him 60 months.

I was thinking about it. I may be wrong, but there is probably a maximum sentence allowed for as minor of a crime as contempt. Cruel and unusual, or whatnot. 60 days may have been throwing the book at him. I don't blame the judge either way. This guy is a retard.

Here's the video of the event. The dumbshit should have kept his ignorant trap shut. I would have given him longer and I'm white.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Here's the video of the event. The dumbshit should have kept his ignorant trap shut. I would have given him longer and I'm white.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The video show the guy being polite when brought back into the courtroom because he knew he was busted. He had nothing to say about the sixty day contempt.

The video made me laugh, but I agree had I been the judge I would have given him the max I could...

Some punks are not smart enough to know when to keep their damn mouth shut!

I wouldn't say that specific slur had NOTHING to do with his penalty. It was obviously meant as a way to further disrespect the judge based on the color of his skin. Unless by coincidence this dude was just known to throw out n-bombs when he was angry. As a former officer I'm sure you know more than me about these things, but do you think he would have received such a stiff penalty if he simply screamed "fuck you" in the hallway?

It's the JOOOOS, that's behind this!!!!!

Ummm, you do see the reason why he got the sixty days, right?
YOU ANTI-WHITE!!!!!...THINK!!!!...LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back