Black Liberals Out of Their Cotton Picking Minds

Is it ever okay to tell a Black man he has a Cotton Picking Mind?

• Yes if you're a Trump Campaign person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes if you're a Trump supporter

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Only if

• Total voters

Headline: Fox News pundit and former Trump aide tells black panelist he is 'out of his cotton-picking mind' in live TV debate
David Bossie and Joel Payne became embroiled in a heated exchange about the rhetoric employed when discussing immigration and other issues

It is a black day when you cant use an American colloquialism like "cotton picking". Downright spooky. This shines as an example of efforts to shut opposition down. They all danced a Jig at the chance to yell "racist" I'm sure. And this has been going on for a coons age.
We should reject this in spades and not be niggardly with the use of American idioms.

Wow! David Bossie Apologizes!!

But it may be too little too late. Why couldn't he do it at the time?

David Bossie on Twitter

5496-1529868618-bd3f50dd0892589fd3dca9f60bef5dd3.jpg

you can't even say ''fried chicken'' regarding blacks
you can't say anything or it's RACIST
Zoeller: My Tiger comment was joke gone awry
Only in your world. And your mind is stuck on being a white victim
...here is a PERFECT example of blacks so obsessed with race that they are out of their minds
a white commissioner says::
Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office
and a black gets upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

proves nothing outside of that particular incident.

It's like you being triggered every time you see Black man

It is a black day when you cant use an American colloquialism like "cotton picking". Downright spooky. This shines as an example of efforts to shut opposition down. They all danced a Jig at the chance to yell "racist" I'm sure. And this has been going on for a coons age.
We should reject this in spades and not be niggardly with the use of American idioms
I promise that I will no longer behave niggardly with traditional American expressions because I fear offending those thinned skinned people from the Dark Continent

We should reject this in spades and not be niggardly with the use of American idioms.
Really? Well Bossie apologized because he knows how it came out.

Too bad you can't try and fake being decent and honest

Wow! David Bossie Apologizes!!

But it may be too little too late. Why couldn't he do it at the time?

David Bossie on Twitter

5496-1529868618-bd3f50dd0892589fd3dca9f60bef5dd3.jpg

Ok lesson number one for this David Bossie. Marxists dont get offended. Marxists try to destroy you for your words...or your apology for your words. Either will be used quite gleefully. This Bossie guy is a cuck it seems to not realize that he is dealing with evil and not men of good will like himself.
What a cotton picking cuck action.

Really? Well Bossie apologized because he knows how it came out.

Too bad you can't try and fake being decent and honest

Yes he did...and suffered twice the attacks for apologizing. You cant be decent to Marxists...they arent human beings.

more proof libs/etc are so obsessed with race it warps their minds

More proof right wingers will defend racism no matter what.
again--the problem is you people do NOT know the definition of racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
please prove the saying is racist ..if you can't, your post is worthless crap
it's NOT racism

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
it's NOT racism
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
it's NOT racism
Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
once AGAIN--you do not link/document your source
a definition cannot be itself the definition--per number 2a and b

I'm going to ask one more time--prove that the saying is racist

The way you retain the right to free speech is to exercise it.

I never choose my words "carefully" (excepting financial negotiations), nor have I ever apologized for expressing an opinion or using words I have every right to use, which is ALL of them.

You don't like it? Go fuck yourself.

I never choose my words "carefully" (excepting financial negotiations), nor have I ever apologized for expressing an opinion or using words I have every right to use, which is ALL of them.

spoken like a true red white and blue blowhard at the bar

What it doesn't understand is, IF you are denied full free speech rights to a "special class" of people because society deems them protection from being "offended," then they DO have Special Rights the rest of us do not have.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
it's NOT racism
Definition of racism

The implications and inferences, and the appearances, the insensitivity of how others take comments in an argument are especially at play in this case. David immediately replied with "you're out of your mind" after being called on "you're out of your cotton picking mind"

just like as Trump does when caught - we all know the Hater-in-Chief said "He is not a hero" and then caught says "He is a hero only because he got captured"

Regular people can be viewed as being insensitive in remarks that offend. We do it here at usmb all the time. But a leader, spokesperson, or a prominent person in a public debate is held to a higher standard. Racists view insensitive remarks as no big deal, and use racist remarks as weapons while chickenshitingly (great new word) claiming they are not doing what they are doing. David Bossie allowed his words to be viewed as racist comments with intended to offend a Black man as inferior for being a descendant of slaves or cotton picking blacks

It is why he later apologized. He was not man enough to do it in the heat of the moment. HE\'s a fuckin bully

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
it's NOT racism
Definition of racism

The implications and inferences, and the appearances, the insensitivity of how others take comments in an argument are especially at play in this case. David immediately replied with "you're out of your mind" after being called on "you're out of your cotton picking mind"

just like as Trump does when caught - we all know the Hater-in-Chief said "He is not a hero" and then caught says "He is a hero only because he got captured"

Regular people can be viewed as being insensitive in remarks that offend. We do it here at usmb all the time. But a leader, spokesperson, or a prominent person in a public debate is held to a higher standard. Racists view insensitive remarks as no big deal, and use racist remarks as weapons while chickenshitingly (great new word) claiming they are not doing what they are doing
that's not proof that it is/was racist
you've had your chance
I didn't even need to ask--you can't prove that it is racist

What it doesn't understand is, IF you are denied full free speech rights to a "special class" of people because society deems them protection from being "offended," then they DO have Special Rights the rest of us do not have.
protections aren't rights. they are things intended to protect rights from being denied

Forum List

Back