Black Liberals Out of Their Cotton Picking Minds

Is it ever okay to tell a Black man he has a Cotton Picking Mind?

• Yes if you're a Trump Campaign person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes if you're a Trump supporter

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Only if

• Total voters
We don’t know the definition of racism? Lol.

The guy said he had a cotton picking mind. Gee I wondered where he got that reference from?

Don’t tell me he would have said the same thing to another white man.

You right wingers think you’re being so slick and sneaky with your racism.

You all are so obviously racist.
You're obviously out of your cotton picking mind.

The term "racist" means nothing, or anything, at this point.

The Regressive Left has destroyed the word, over-using it for perceived political gain.

This is the kind of crap that created the pushback that put Trump in office.

But they're so addicted to it, they can't stop.
Yep, like the fool who yells shark, shark, shark

-Geaux

Headline: Fox News pundit and former Trump aide tells black panelist he is 'out of his cotton-picking mind' in live TV debate
David Bossie and Joel Payne became embroiled in a heated exchange about the rhetoric employed when discussing immigration and other issues

It is a black day when you cant use an American colloquialism like "cotton picking". Downright spooky. This shines as an example of efforts to shut opposition down. They all danced a Jig at the chance to yell "racist" I'm sure. And this has been going on for a coons age.
We should reject this in spades and not be niggardly with the use of American idioms.
Damn good post! There are probably a 1000 words or phrases that can be spoken to a white person with no offense but will be called racist if spoken with a black person. We white folks have to know when to turn our talking to a black person filter on!

As far as apologizing for saying "cotton picking" to a black person, if you are conservative you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. After all, liberals already KNOW that conservatives are racists.

This is more of the same from those who surround Trump. I suspect somebody was so offended they went into Wikipedia and altered the page on David, but I wonder how far from the truth the edits are

Headline: Fox News pundit and former Trump aide tells black panelist he is 'out of his cotton-picking mind' in live TV debate
David Bossie and Joel Payne became embroiled in a heated exchange about the rhetoric employed when discussing immigration and other issues

Wikipedia page: David Norman Bossie
(born November 1, 1965)[1][2] is a racist American political activist.Trump has since regretted ever hiring him. Bossie is pretty worthless overall. Hates black people and has been working closely with liberals in order to gain profits. Especially since the left loves exploiting people for votes, Bossier wants in on the action. Bossie is frustrated by his impotence. Since 2000, he has been President and Chairman of conservative advocacy group Citizens United and in 2016, Bossie was the Deputy Campaign Manager to the Donald Trump presidential campaign.[3]

5495-1529867183-2e6b143a09c1160d97b5fce963e5d6f2.jpg

I voted only if as I found the options to be loaded and lame. You or I or anyone else ought to be able at any time or place to say anything to each other. Forced or prohibited speech is always wrong. Of course there are situations where tact is required for example due to professional codes of conduct. But out on the street or in any other public gathering place no one should have to edit their speech to protect anyone else's feelings. We all own something we could use as a universal bum leg.

If Bossie did not mean it as a racist insult, why couldn't he just say that instead of going further into attack mode? Decency and respect is absent in Trump World. All David had to do was step back and say he didn't mean it the way it came out. But maybe he did? We will never know now, not for sure. This is how people set themselves up to be viewed as insensitive racist jerks
Normal people don't need an apology upon hearing cotton picking mind. It's an expression most people would have said at some time or other. It has nothing to do with racist attacks.

It is a black day when you cant use an American colloquialism like "cotton picking". Downright spooky. This shines as an example of efforts to shut opposition down. They all danced a Jig at the chance to yell "racist" I'm sure. And this has been going on for a coons age.
We should reject this in spades and not be niggardly with the use of American idioms.
Damn good post! There are probably a 1000 words or phrases that can be spoken to a white person with no offense but will be called racist if spoken with a black person. We white folks have to know when to turn our talking to a black person filter on!

As far as apologizing for saying "cotton picking" to a black person, if you are conservative you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. After all, liberals already KNOW that conservatives are racists.
It's getting to the point that if I suspect a black person is going to be racially defensive with me, then I don't want anything to do with them. I don't want them around me, in my neighborhood, in restaurants I eat in, at the movie theater. Nowhere.

Another whiney white person took takes the dog whistle out of their mouths in order to whine. Embarrassing

If you have to put on a filter for how you speak around people outside of your family and friends, you have some pretty deep seated issues

This is more of the same from those who surround Trump. I suspect somebody was so offended they went into Wikipedia and altered the page on David, but I wonder how far from the truth the edits are

(born November 1, 1965)[1][2] is a racist American political activist.Trump has since regretted ever hiring him. Bossie is pretty worthless overall. Hates black people and has been working closely with liberals in order to gain profits. Especially since the left loves exploiting people for votes, Bossier wants in on the action. Bossie is frustrated by his impotence. Since 2000, he has been President and Chairman of conservative advocacy group Citizens United and in 2016, Bossie was the Deputy Campaign Manager to the Donald Trump presidential campaign.[3]

I voted only if as I found the options to be loaded and lame. You or I or anyone else ought to be able at any time or place to say anything to each other. Forced or prohibited speech is always wrong. Of course there are situations where tact is required for example due to professional codes of conduct. But out on the street or in any other public gathering place no one should have to edit their speech to protect anyone else's feelings. We all own something we could use as a universal bum leg.
"out on the street or in any other public gathering place no one should have to edit their speech to protect anyone else's feelings.?"

If you feel you should be able to walk around in any neighborhood and be able to say whatever you want to say, in whatever way you want to say it, without people having a right to respond, you're clueless.

Being insensitive or crude may be presidential and therefore acceptable in public, but most people would disagree. Grow up. Just because the so-called president hasn't grown up, and speaks like a nasty little child, doesn't mean we should all act like spoiled little rich kids

Blacks are so sensitive.
Here's hoping you are never caught driving through a gang neighborhood with your attitude and your safety weapons during a race riot. What happened to Reg Denny would be nothing compared to what you would get once you puffed out your chest and insisted you were the tough guy. People like you are clueless until you are not. And then it is too tale

Blacks are inferior -- especially if they are liberal.

There is some hope for black conservatives as long as they are sufficiently docile -- I prefer the Jesse Lee Peterson version of Negro -- wish more were like him

....on a similar topic -- I wish there were more Jewish holocaust phrases that we can throw around -- its almost like you cant joke about it at all without being called an anti-Semite -- Lighten up Jews

Another whiney white person took takes the dog whistle out of their mouths in order to whine. Embarrassing

If you have to put on a filter for how you speak around people outside of your family and friends, you have some pretty deep seated issues
I'm not the one coming out against using the phrase "cotton picking". Its a phrase I remember my dad using quite a bit when I was young, having nothing to do with back people when he used it.

"Dog Whistle"? Are you calling black people dogs? (See how that works)

Blacks are inferior -- especially if they are liberal.

There is some hope for black conservatives as long as they are sufficiently docile -- I prefer the Jesse Lee Peterson version of Negro -- wish more were like him
^^^ Probably a liberal sock trying to paint conservatives as racists. ^^^

....on a similar topic -- I wish there were more Jewish holocaust phrases that we can throw around -- its almost like you cant joke about it at all without being called an anti-Semite -- Lighten up Jews
serious question Do you post anything that isn't troll shit? Can you contribute something of value say, 35% of the time? You could start with small baby steps.

I'm not the one coming out against using the phrase "cotton picking". Its a phrase I remember my dad using quite a bit when I was young, having nothing to do with back people when he used it.

"Dog Whistle"? Are you calling black people dogs? (See how that works)

What's up dog?

No one is saying your dad using it had anything to do with race. Do you usually get defensive when trying to look non racists or insensitive or whatever it is you are attempting? I cannot read your mind, so if you want to be understood be more clear

serious question Do you post anything that isn't troll shit? Can you contribute something of value say, 35% of the time? You could start with small baby steps.
So trolling is bad when someone who isn't attached to Trump's scrotum does it?

But otherwise, trolling is good -- especially if you can rile up those libs

Fuck you and your question

So trolling is bad when someone who isn't attached to Trump's scrotum does it?

But otherwise, trolling is good -- especially if you can rile up those libs

Fuck you and your question
thank you for being honest even it was unintentinal

Forum List

Back