Black lives don't have unions

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Looks like Hillary has made another critical mistake.

Most police vote Republican but police unions take their union dues and give it to the Democrats.

welp, due to recent events , many police unions are saying they will support Trump

Unions are a criminal enterprise.

When you surrender your individual bargaining power to someone else you are no longer able to negotiate on your own behalf.

Unions are a criminal enterprise.

When you surrender your individual bargaining power to someone else you are no longer able to negotiate on your own behalf.

if they get me great pay and benefits why would i care about not being able to negotiate on my behalf?...

if they get me great pay and benefits why would i care about not being able to negotiate on my behalf?...

As long as you have no self respect or work ethic I suppose you wouldn't care. If you have no knowledge about how economics work, profit margins, or pride in what you produce then the unions are a great way for you to deflect blame when your job is shipped to china.

It's Bush's fault right?

Or maybe RayGuns?

Spare me.

As long as you have no self respect or work ethic I suppose you wouldn't care. If you have no knowledge about how economics work, profit margins, or pride in what you produce then the unions are a great way for you to deflect blame when your job is shipped to china.

It's Bush's fault right?

Or maybe RayGuns?

Spare me.

As long as you have no self respect or work ethic I suppose you wouldn't care.

bullshit....And the rest of your shit is bullshit too.....spare me....

What have unions done for us?

Unions have long been part of our nation's history, fighting for better pay, safer working conditions, health care and retirement benefits, education and civic participation. Unions have brought diverse voices together, and their struggles have elevated the working conditions, the standard of living and the recognition of not just their members, but of all who labor.
Unions played a major role in ending the sweatshops and child labor so common at the beginning of the 20th century. The International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union, or ILGWU, was one of the first unions to have a primarily female membership. And in the aftermath of the tragic Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire in 1911, in which more than 100 mostly young immigrant women were killed, the ILGWU was at the forefront of reforming working conditions and pushing for comprehensive safety and workers' compensation laws.
What have unions done for us? - CNN.com

Tissue?

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

Sorry if I hurt your inner child. There's a safe space somewhere for you I'm sure.

post-57249-no-go-fuck-yourself-gif-Imgur-A96d.gif

Tissue?

oprah-tears-tissue.gif

Sorry if I hurt your inner child. There's a safe space somewhere for you I'm sure.

post-57249-no-go-fuck-yourself-gif-Imgur-A96d.gif
whats the matter petey?.....cant take someone telling you that you are full of shit?....sorry if i hurt your inner child......maybe you should tell your hero Oprah to give you a tissue too.....

Forum List

Back