Black Lives Don’t Matter...

Real trannies should be allowed to use the ladies rooms. I think we can tell the difference between a real tranny and a guy dressing up as a woman so he can go into the women’s bathrooms
And who is a real tranny is?

this is just a political bullshit wedge issue conservatives use to rile up their base. It’s a nothing burger
It is not conservative who use it. It is so called the left with their doubtful idea of allowing transgender people in the opposite sex's sport and restrooms.
There’s no such thing as an opposite sex, which is also why I should be able to freely choose which bathroom. It’s a free country you know!
if you have a dick numbnuts then you are a guy....
Not always. I’ve seen men who you could tell they were women trapped in a mans body.

Real trannies should be allowed to use the ladies rooms. I think we can tell the difference between a real tranny and a guy dressing up as a woman so he can go into the women’s bathrooms
If you can’t tell you’re an idiot. One goes in to a stall, privately and safely pees, then washes hands and leaves the bathroom. The other peeps between stalls.

How many tranny ceos do you think should be running fortune 500s?
1 or 5 or 20? Or whatever it takes if they fit their position and got it fairly.
Fairly? You act like people like you don’t have bias’. Ha! A recent poll showed voters would rather vote for a pot smoking cheater than an atheist.

So knowing your bias I doubt trannys get a fair shot at ceo.

If you can’t tell you’re an idiot. One goes in to a stall, privately and safely pees, then washes hands and leaves the bathroom. The other peeps between stalls.
The only trans which should get an access into women's bathroom is the one without his testicles and after a hormonal therapy. I would call such type a transsexual. But I was told not too long ago that this word is outdated and only an idiot would use it. So, let's call this type a transgender without a penis. Maybe this definition would be more appropriate.

this is just a political bullshit wedge issue conservatives use to rile up their base. It’s a nothing burger
It is not conservative who use it. It is so called the left with their doubtful idea of allowing transgender people in the opposite sex's sport and restrooms.
There’s no such thing as an opposite sex, which is also why I should be able to freely choose which bathroom. It’s a free country you know!
Not always. I’ve seen men who you could tell they were women trapped in a mans body.
and until they get the dick taken off they are men....

How many tranny ceos do you think should be running fortune 500s?
1 or 5 or 20? Or whatever it takes if they fit their position and got it fairly.
Fairly? You act like people like you don’t have bias’. Ha! A recent poll showed voters would rather vote for a pot smoking cheater than an atheist.

So knowing your bias I doubt trannys get a fair shot at ceo.
I don't need to act like someone or something. I write what I think.

Until Trans lives matter!

On the BLM website it says:
“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum”

I haven’t seen anything done for the Trans community. Nobody has contacted me about hiring me to fulfill their diversity requirements.
I don’t see enough Trans people being represented in the media and television.
Very few people from BLM were defending Ms Rachel Levine against that homophobic Rand Paul.

If BLM is going to say they care about “Trans Lives” they ought to show it. TheI’ve had a whole year of support for Black people. It’s about time they focus on Trans people!

If trans lives matter so much why do y'all keep committing suicide at such high numbers?

Does BLM support trannies that transition from white to black like Rachael D and Talcum X Shaun King?

_83587171_dolezal3.png

EgoMp21XcAA132L.jpg

Real trannies should be allowed to use the ladies rooms. I think we can tell the difference between a real tranny and a guy dressing up as a woman so he can go into the women’s bathrooms.
Just when I thought you cared about Trans people, you start using slurs. Adding “ny” to the end of the word is extremely offensive. Please refer to us as Trans, Transgender or LGBTQ.
I hope you find the courage to apologize

“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum”

I haven’t seen anything done for the Trans community. Nobody has contacted me about hiring me to fulfill their diversity requirements.
Very few people from BLM were defending Ms Rachel Levine against that homophobic Rand Paul.

If BLM is going to say they care about “Trans Lives” they ought to show it. TheI’ve had a whole year of support for Black people. It’s about time they focus on Trans people!

If trans lives matter so much why do y'all keep committing suicide at such high numbers?
If Trans lives already mattered I wouldn’t be bring attention to it

Real trannies should be allowed to use the ladies rooms. I think we can tell the difference between a real tranny and a guy dressing up as a woman so he can go into the women’s bathrooms.
Just when I thought you cared about Trans people, you start using slurs. Adding “ny” to the end of the word is extremely offensive. Please refer to us as Trans, Transgender or LGBTQ.
I hope you find the courage to apologize

Is STFU ya freak offensive?

If Trans lives already mattered I wouldn’t be bring attention to it

Is English your first language?
Or is there a new freak language?

Well, to tell you the truth I dont think you really are the one you are pretending to be. It seems you are just trolling.

Your rights end where other people's rights begin, dude.
I agree that Sealybobo is a troll
you spelled tranny wrong....
View attachment 466198
Do shit eater lives matter?

What exactly do you want them do do?

The only trans which should get an access into women's bathroom is the one without his testicles and after a hormonal therapy. I would call such type a transsexual. But I was told not too long ago that this word is outdated and only an idiot would use it. So, let's call this type a transgender without a penis. Maybe this definition would be more appropriate.
You gonna check the dudes package?

And I disagree. I wouldn’t make a real tranny who has a penis pee in the homophobic men’s bathroom. Not safe. If hetero men weren’t such assholes I’d agree but they are.

If they could pee in a men’s room without being beaten up this wouldn’t be an issue.

If they could pee in a men’s room without being beaten up this wouldn’t be an issue.
if they are standing there peeing with their dick out in a womans bathroom the same thing might happen....

Forum List

Back