Black Lives Matter Activist 'Caught Cutting Brake Lines of NYPD Van,' Police Say

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A Black Lives Matter activist has been arrested in New York after he was allegedly caught cutting the brake lines of an NYPD vehicle, police say.

24-year-old Jeremy A Trapp, a known BLM and "defund the police" protester, was arrested in Brooklyn, NYC after cops say he was filmed crawling under a marked NYPD van and cut the brake line in broad daylight.

Police say Trapp was caught red-handed on Friday afternoon in the Sunset Park neighborhood and was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, and other charges.

Unbeknown to Trapp, cops were watching, and filming, after they spotted someone underneath the van, and apprehended him on the spot as he got up and tried to flee, WNBC-TV reported.

. Black Lives Matter Activist 'Caught Cutting Brake Lines of NYPD Van,' Police Say

Nothing to see here, they are just peaceful protestors.

Democrats going mad....he could have killed not only cops but whoever the van may have hit....like a kid or a baby......they should lock him up for 30 years for attempted murder of a law officer and slap a terrorism charge on him too...

Democrat poster boy....are you libs proud?....look at this guy...he most likely hasn't done one thing in his worthless life to help his fellow man...after his trial just drop his ass off on my block.....

1595273011169.png

I hope he likes prison food or should I say I hope that he likes being prison food for the lifers?

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

A Black Lives Matter activist has been arrested in New York after he was allegedly caught cutting the brake lines of an NYPD vehicle, police say.

24-year-old Jeremy A Trapp, a known BLM and "defund the police" protester, was arrested in Brooklyn, NYC after cops say he was filmed crawling under a marked NYPD van and cut the brake line in broad daylight.

Police say Trapp was caught red-handed on Friday afternoon in the Sunset Park neighborhood and was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, and other charges.

Unbeknown to Trapp, cops were watching, and filming, after they spotted someone underneath the van, and apprehended him on the spot as he got up and tried to flee, WNBC-TV reported.

. Black Lives Matter Activist 'Caught Cutting Brake Lines of NYPD Van,' Police Say

Nothing to see here, they are just peaceful protestors.
Not to worry, the media will largely ignore this

A police van?
They should have let the punk finish his job, load the van with him and other arrested BLM rioters, drive it to a steep hill and have the driver jump out last second.

.....they are PROUD to be racists and do shit like that......no wonder Africa and US black communities are shitholes

Forum List

Back