Black Lives Matter: Another youth shot dead

You don't put people in prison for nonviolent crimes. It's that simple. You don't give people a permanent record for nonviolent misdiscretions. It's that simple. You don't treat drug posession as a felony. It's that simple.

All of that stuff does nothing but create hopelessness and violence.

What the hell is a misdiscretion?
It pretty much means a sloppy command of the English language.
No. Not understanding it does.

We're supposed to understand your made up word?

If you had enough intelligence you could. Shakespeare made up words.
Alas, you are not Shakespeare. In fact Sharpton would be a far closer match. Read my sig.

Ignore was the easiest course of action, end of another race baiting thread, on to bigger and better things.

The rest of you stop feeding the troll, hopefully it will starve and go away ...................

You just can't control yourself, can you? Lol.

Did you even bother to read your RACE BAITING article?

Footage released by a security company after the incident shows a man described as Taylor wandering around the dealership lot.

In the video, which has been edited, he kicks out the windshield of a car on the lot. Officers are shown walking onto the dealership's parking lot a few moments later.

911 call
A security company called 911 about 1 a.m. Friday after Taylor allegedly drove his SUV through the front window of the dealership showroom, Johnson said.

The company monitored Taylor on surveillance cameras and reported a possible burglary in progress.

When officers arrived, Taylor was inside. They yelled at him from the other side of the glass to get on the ground but he ran away and tried to open a locked glass door, Johnson said.

Brad Miller, 49, and his training officer, a 19-year veteran, went inside to arrest Taylor. There was a confrontation in which Miller fired four times and the other officer used a Taser, the chief said.

More questions

The sequence of events and gunshots is unclear. Miller was not injured and has not been interviewed, but it is standard procedure to wait a few days before questioning an officer involved in a deadly shooting, the chief said....

But let's start another overreaction so that the Anarchist Mob has an excuse to burn down another town.

Yes the troll has read it, he is arguing for post count, most of us have made our points and moved on.

I miss neg rep. This type of race baiting thread deserves it.

Neg rep is a way for the majority to silence the minority.

No it's not. It's the way for one individual to provide feedback to another.

Bullshit. You cons outnumber libs here and so you would use it to attack the minority opinion. As things are you gang up enough. You don't need a tool to harm people's score, whatever importance people's score has to you. It has no importance to me.

Somebody needs some tissues and:
BL-002_1z.jpg

What the hell is a misdiscretion?

Alas, you are not Shakespeare. In fact Sharpton would be a far closer match. Read my sig.

I don't see any sig. I am not Shakespeare but the point is these tools could have understood the word if they'd wanted to, but they are merely trolling.

I don't see any sig. I am not Shakespeare but the point is these tools could have understood the word if they'd wanted to, but they are merely trolling.
My sig, idiot!

Garbage like this is why I find it hard to work up tears for criminals who get air holed.

Cop Pistol-Whipped Unconscious, People Post Photos On Facebook And Mock

A traffic stop turned violent in Alabama when it is alleged Janard Shamar Cunningham attacked the officer who pulled him over, pistol-whipping him unconscious before fleeing the scene.

Cunningham, who has a long rap sheet with six convictions dating back to 1999, was later arrested and charged in the crime. But the real story here is the social media reaction.

officer-down-465x620.jpg

officer-down2jpg-ce3df97b4ca8c7b0-598x620.jpg

Heath Boackle, a sergeant with the Birmingham police and president of the local Fraternal Order of Police, said, “If the tables were turned, and that was a suspect lying there, they would be rioting.”

Cop Pistol-Whipped Unconscious People Post Photos On Facebook And Mock The Daily Caller

This is a racist hate crime, but the government won't classify it as such.

True shame I did not roll up on that, a good samaritan status would allow me to ventilate the pistol whiipper while protecting the cop, all nice and legal like.

Note to black stupid criminals who assault police officers, he's probably not gonna shoot you, on the other hand there are a lot of private individuals who couldn't wait to see the look on your face when they hollered freeze and you and your gun looked up ............

Come on now his English sucks, he was trying to say :

in·dis·cre·tion
ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: indiscretions
  1. behavior or speech that is indiscreet or displays a lack of good judgment.
    "he knew himself all too prone to indiscretion"
    synonyms: imprudence, injudiciousness, incaution, irresponsibility;More
    carelessness, rashness, recklessness, impulsiveness, foolhardiness, foolishness, folly;
    tactlessness, thoughtlessness, insensitivity;
    humorousfoot-in-mouth disease
    "he was prone to indiscretion"
    blunder, lapse, gaffe, mistake, faux pas, error, slip, impropriety;
    misdemeanor, transgression, peccadillo, solecism, misdeed;
    informalslip-up
    "his past indiscretions"
Origin
View attachment 46894
Middle English: from late Latin indiscretio(n-), from in- (expressing negation) + discretio ‘separation’ (in late Latin ‘discernment’), from discernere ‘separate out, discern.’
Translate indiscretions to
Use over time for: indiscretions

It just that you're so trollable .....

Garbage like this is why I find it hard to work up tears for criminals who get air holed.

A traffic stop turned violent in Alabama when it is alleged Janard Shamar Cunningham attacked the officer who pulled him over, pistol-whipping him unconscious before fleeing the scene.

Cunningham, who has a long rap sheet with six convictions dating back to 1999, was later arrested and charged in the crime. But the real story here is the social media reaction.

officer-down-465x620.jpg

Heath Boackle, a sergeant with the Birmingham police and president of the local Fraternal Order of Police, said, “If the tables were turned, and that was a suspect lying there, they would be rioting.”

Cop Pistol-Whipped Unconscious People Post Photos On Facebook And Mock The Daily Caller

He's gonna be quick on the trigger from here on out....
Some other ghetto dweller will pay the price down the road.

in·dis·cre·tion
ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/
noun
    carelessness, rashness, recklessness, impulsiveness, foolhardiness, foolishness, folly;
    informalslip-up
    "his past indiscretions"
Origin
View attachment 46894
Middle English: from late Latin indiscretio(n-), from in- (expressing negation) + discretio ‘separation’ (in late Latin ‘discernment’), from discernere ‘separate out, discern.’

I know, don't I feel special ...........

I keep telling them trolls are so rank armature.

They dangle bait in an attempt to get a nibble,

Show you how low of self esteem and intelligence they have.

I would consider my self more of a Professional Sports Angler .............

I keep hoping to get some sponsorship to spiffy up my non existent sig line.

Father said "cops should be trained" to deal with violent youths....without deadly force.

Ok. Let's train all cops with intense jiu-jitsu, kickboxing and Krav Maga training. Make them legit hand to.hand experts. Of course....that's "militarized " and mean training. Aggressive training.

You can demand cops act like Andy Griffith and train them to....and then expect them to instantly fight like Steven Segal.

My sig, idiot!

You don't have a sig. Lol.

This is a racist hate crime, but the government won't classify it as such.

It was not racist. It was a thug using violence to get away. Those who laughed about it are lawless idiots.

in·dis·cre·tion
ˌindəˈskreSH(ə)n/
noun
    informalslip-up
    "his past indiscretions"
Origin
View attachment 46894

I know, don't I feel special ...........
Oh you are special.

True shame I did not roll up on that, a good samaritan status would allow me to ventilate the pistol whiipper while protecting the cop, all nice and legal like.

Note to black stupid criminals who assault police officers, he's probably not gonna shoot you, on the other hand there are a lot of private individuals who couldn't wait to see the look on your face when they hollered freeze and you and your gun looked up ............

I thought you quit the thread. You just can't stay away, can you? LOL.

officer-down-465x620.jpg

He's gonna be quick on the trigger from here on out....
Some other ghetto dweller will pay the price down the road.

If that's the case them he should take himself off patrol. There's no defense to being trigger happy as a cop.

Forum List

Back