black lives matter compared to k k k

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.

**********​

Show me some photos like thsi.

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

Tell us what those murders had to do with BLM, the group wasn't even founded when those murders took place. What happened to the cowards that murdered those 2 innocent folks?

**********​
**********​

What does any of those murders have to do with BLM? Talk about grasping for straws.

Those democrats who lynched those black men in those photos? They didn't start out doing that.....the klan was started by democrat soldiers after the Civil War......and then, as they were protected by the democrat party in government, they became more and more violent...just like blm and antifa...who are just as protected by the democrat party today...and they burned cities, they burned court houses and police stations for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans...the entire time they were protected by the democrat party, again...just like the klan was....and with a taste for violence and no consequences for that violence, they are getting more and more violent...

Many members of LE today have the mindset of the sheet wearers which is why many people like you try to defend the police's actions when the murder a black man. The Klan supports the Republican Party today.

Are you really this dumb in real life, or do you just pretend to be this dumb when you post....?

So you are telling us that the Klan and white supremacists don't support the GOP, is that really what you are telling us.

Nope......the racists of all skin colors are in the democrat party.....racists need the power of a centralized government to enact their racist policies...which is why the racists of all skin colors move to the democrat party.....

All Republicans are not racist, but most racist are Republicans. FACT.

No dumbass we can show evidence from 2021.
I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Is this a joke question...IDIOT---most of the black burned down churches were done by BLACKS. HELLO--------

Spoken like a true racist fool.

Let me know when BLM starts beating, torturing, lynching and murdering folks based on the color of their skin. Let us know how many white churches they burn down or bomb as well.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

Tell us what those murders had to do with BLM, the group wasn't even founded when those murders took place. What happened to the cowards that murdered those 2 innocent folks?

**********​
**********​

What does any of those murders have to do with BLM? Talk about grasping for straws.

Those democrats who lynched those black men in those photos? They didn't start out doing that.....the klan was started by democrat soldiers after the Civil War......and then, as they were protected by the democrat party in government, they became more and more violent...just like blm and antifa...who are just as protected by the democrat party today...and they burned cities, they burned court houses and police stations for 7 months, and murdered 30 Americans...the entire time they were protected by the democrat party, again...just like the klan was....and with a taste for violence and no consequences for that violence, they are getting more and more violent...

Many members of LE today have the mindset of the sheet wearers which is why many people like you try to defend the police's actions when the murder a black man. The Klan supports the Republican Party today.

Are you really this dumb in real life, or do you just pretend to be this dumb when you post....?

So you are telling us that the Klan and white supremacists don't support the GOP, is that really what you are telling us.
The Klan barely exist anymore.
As for white supremacists, Richard Spencer endorsed Biden.
You have something in common with him.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Nope......the racists of all skin colors are in the democrat party.....racists need the power of a centralized government to enact their racist policies...which is why the racists of all skin colors move to the democrat party.....

Fiction.
It's the Dems who make laws based on skin colour and religion..
They give Farming Grants but declare it's only to non-whites.
They discriminate in college places based on skin colour.
The Covid Aid is biased towards non whites.
They suggested that non whites should get preference for vaccines.
They openly discrimiate against white refugees from South Africa and Christians from the Middle East.
There is not a single white anglo-saxon protestant male in the Cabinet. Not one.

I see. You just prefer to dig up 100 year old black and white photographs, got it.

You clowns said that BLM was equal to the Klan, so show me some photos of BLM lynching white folks and standing around taking pictures of it. Show me some churches that BLM has firebombed or burned down.
Where is evidence of the KKK doing that today?

Where is the evidence that BLM has EVER done any of the atrocities that the Klan has done.
When you call people onto the streets then you own the violence which follows.
BLM is responsible for over 30 deaths, rapes, arson attacks and hundreds of injuries.
We all saw with our own eyes, David Dorn bleeding to death, and the kid bashed to death with skateboards, and the black teenage kids killed by BLM gunmen in the CHAZ zone, and the other black child killed by BLM gunmen after her mother took a wrong turn and encountered a BLM checkpoint.
Spare me the historical revision.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

The Klan may barely exists, but the mind set of the sheet wearers is alive and well. Folks can say anything, unfortunately we will never know who the clown voted for.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

The Klan may barely exists, but the mind set of the sheet wearers is alive and well. Folks can say anything, unfortunately we will never know who the clown voted for.
You people are creating more racism everyday.
Look in the mirror.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Fiction.

Despite plenty of Black people wanting to farm after the end of slavery, white people worked to prevent them from owning land. Black farmers could be pushed off their lands by force or through tax fraud. Banks were unwilling to lend and farm equipment sellers wouldn't sell to Black farmers.

Local offices with the Department of Agriculture would also deny or delay loans to Black farmers, documented in a series of government reports starting in the 1960s.

In 1920, Black-run farms were about 14% of the total in the U.S. Today, Black farmers are less than 2% of all farmers. Their farms also tend to be smaller in size. As of 2017, Black-operated farms made up 0.5% of the total farmland in the U.S.

Are you saying this is false?

Are you saying that WHITE women aren't the biggest beneficiaries of AA?

Based on what exactly?
They openly discrimiate against white refugees from South Africa and Christians from the Middle East.

Do you have anything to back that claim up?
There is not a single white anglo-saxon protestant male in the Cabinet. Not one.

Yet in the Trump Admin, 90% of them were white anglo saxon males.

So you mean the white males in Biden's cabinet are not actually white.

Where is evidence of the KKK doing that today?

Where is the evidence that BLM has EVER done any of the atrocities that the Klan has done.
When you call people onto the streets then you own the violence which follows.
BLM is responsible for over 30 deaths, rapes, arson attacks and hundreds of injuries.

When you call folks to peaceful protest you are not responsible for those seeking ill will.
We all saw with our own eyes, David Dorn bleeding to death, and the kid bashed to death with skateboards, and the black teenage kids killed by BLM gunmen in the CHAZ zone, and the other black child killed by BLM gunmen after her mother took a wrong turn and encountered a BLM checkpoint.
Spare me the historical revision.

Can you show where any of these folks were BLM members?

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Look in the mirror.

That has always been the excuse racist have used since the first slaves walked off the boat.

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.

KKK never looted TVs

Yea because they thought more of TVs than the life of black folks.
Is that why Blacks always steal TV's? Not to mention cars.

Funny how the DOJ/FBI stats show you are the NUMBER 1 culprit of thievery in this country.

link?

I hope I don't have to explain per capita to you yet again....

I really not sure there is a difference in the groups. The blacks in the blm are always talking about killing and having wars with whites. KKK did the same thing in reverse to blacks in earlier years. Both groups are good at sending their lynch mobs out. The difference now from then. Is cops actually come out and stop things before some one is strung up.

KKK never looted TVs

You don't give a shit about the lives of Black people.

Yep I see why you call yourself BS.
Thanks for proving again what a dishonest punk you are.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Look in the mirror.

That has always been the excuse racist have used since the first slaves walked off the boat.
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T Washington

Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?
Wrong. Both are BLM linked hate crimes. You are defending BLM hate crimes.

THERE IT IS! Superbad admits the KKK is a relic of the past but he keeps hate alive by imagining White people are still KKK in their minds.

KKK never looted TVs

Is that why Blacks always steal TV's? Not to mention cars.

Funny how the DOJ/FBI stats show you are the NUMBER 1 culprit of thievery in this country.
FBI are Democrat Gestapo.

You did not watch the NEWS all summer ,Dipstick? The filthy bastards were throwing bombs and setting FIRES all summer.

I can say I watched it on Jan 6, 2021, how about you Dipshit? What were those filthy bastards throwing and doing?

The Trump supporters were wandering the halls taking selfies......the blm and antifa assholes hiding in the Trump crowd attacked police and vandalized the building......

Proven fact.

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

not true. thier are racists in democrats too. many many . its just like saying blacks are racist. when their are many that are. matter a fact second biggest xrime iun american is blacks killing whites. the biggest is blacks killing each other,

**********​

View attachment 486092

View attachment 486093

**********​
**********​

Fiction.

Despite plenty of Black people wanting to farm after the end of slavery, white people worked to prevent them from owning land. Black farmers could be pushed off their lands by force or through tax fraud. Banks were unwilling to lend and farm equipment sellers wouldn't sell to Black farmers.

Local offices with the Department of Agriculture would also deny or delay loans to Black farmers, documented in a series of government reports starting in the 1960s.

In 1920, Black-run farms were about 14% of the total in the U.S. Today, Black farmers are less than 2% of all farmers. Their farms also tend to be smaller in size. As of 2017, Black-operated farms made up 0.5% of the total farmland in the U.S.

Are you saying this is false?

Are you saying that WHITE women aren't the biggest beneficiaries of AA?

Based on what exactly?

Do you have anything to back that claim up?

Yet in the Trump Admin, 90% of them were white anglo saxon males.

So you mean the white males in Biden's cabinet are not actually white.
Do you think blacks only work as farmers> check out the ones in hollyweird. or your local grocery store. or the ones in prison. in todays wortls most people are not farmers. there is more postions to make money in todays world.

Here you go:

Jayvon Hatchett is a violent racist - no argument there. But he doesn't appear to be a member of BLM.

Steve Sinclair is also a racist, charged with a hate crime - possibly mentally ill - said "black lives matter". There is no evidence he is a member of BLM.

If we use your "logic" and look at the number of Trump inspired attacks and killings - can we then say MAGA is like the KKK?
Wrong. Both are BLM linked hate crimes. You are defending BLM hate crimes.

Only defending the facts, but I realize that is something you do not have much conceptual awareness of.

How they "BLM linked"?

Forum List

Back