Black lives matter flag flies over Vermont school despite backlash

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black Lives Matter Flag Flies Over Vermont School Despite Backlash
A high school in Vermont’s capital raised a Black Lives Matter flag Thursday morning in honor of Black History Month.
--------------------------------------------------------

Oh well isn't that special, and the leftist retards can say " well it's their right" it's freedom of speech lmfao never mind what the real message is the intentions of this being done.

Lol white grievance warriors FURIOUS again that anybody would dare to say that the life of a black person has any value

Lol white grievance warriors FURIOUS again that anybody would dare to say that the life of a black person has any value
If they need a flag, a nationwide organization and an entire month to find meaning to a black life, it doesn't have any value.

A major problem is the Black People of BLM that get their panties twisted in a wad whenever someone says "All Lives Matter".

I hate when public institutions get political. They shouldnt. At all.

A high school in Vermont’s capital raised a Black Lives Matter flag Thursday morning in honor of Black History Month.

Oh well isn't that special, and the leftist retards can say " well it's their right" it's freedom of speech lmfao never mind what the real message is the intentions of this being done.

stop watching alex jones

:cuckoo:

A major problem is the Black People of BLM that get their panties twisted in a wad whenever someone says "All Lives Matter".
Lol the "all lives matter" rebuke was started because white grievance warriors got their panties twisted in a wad that the blacks they hate so much dared to say their lives mattered.

stop watching alex jones

Would you like more links? CNN, FOX, Snopes etc are reporting it

stop watching alex jones

I think the point is, who cares?

the loon spends all its time freaking out over infowars. it should seek help for that.

and I know it was reported... its the WAY infowars reports it.;

the way Snopes reported it was that you had this mostly white school that wanted to make non-white people feel included.

so what?

stop watching alex jones

I think the point is, who cares?

the loon spends all its time freaking out over infowars. it should seek help for that.

and I know it was reported... its the WAY infowars reports it.;

the way Snopes reported it was that you had this mostly white school that wanted to make non-white people feel included.

so what?
Public institutions shouldnt get political like that. Dont you think?
Imagine the outrage if it was a dont tread on me flag or something. You would be calling them white supremacists

It's inappropriate for a school to be engaging in political statements like that. This is the kind of thing that belongs in a classroom discussion.

Lol the "all lives matter" rebuke was started because white grievance warriors got their panties twisted in a wad that the blacks they hate so much dared to say their lives mattered.
Using your illogic, the KKK came into existence as a backlash to black hatred of whites.

:auiqs.jpg:

Did anyone bother to read the OP's article, or for that matter, any other article that has reported this?

The school did it as a part of Black History month, and it has been well received in the community. The only detractors are those who are outside the community.

Here's what FOX is reporting on it..........................

Black Lives Matter flag flies over Vermont school despite backlash

A high school in Vermont's capital raised a Black Lives Matter flag Thursday morning in honor of Black History Month.

Students at Montpelier High School, where 18 of 350 students are black, took turns raising the flag in a ceremony attended by hundreds of students, staff and community members.

The decision to fly the flag had drawn criticism from Republican state legislator Thomas Terenzini, who told WPTZ this week that the school was setting "a bad example."

"I don't see myself as being a bigot or prejudiced but I just don't think that Black Lives Matter is a national organization to look up [to]," Terenzini said.

Several police officers were at the event because of protest threats mostly from out of state, said Montpelier Police Chief Anthony Facos. There were no protesters at the ceremony.

Officials said the school has received an outpouring of support from the community.

To me, March 1st is when an "All Lives Matter" flag should go up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did anyone bother to read the OP's article, or for that matter, any other article that has reported this?

The school did it as a part of Black History month, and it has been well received in the community. The only detractors are those who are outside the community.

Here's what FOX is reporting on it..........................

Black Lives Matter flag flies over Vermont school despite backlash

A high school in Vermont's capital raised a Black Lives Matter flag Thursday morning in honor of Black History Month.

Students at Montpelier High School, where 18 of 350 students are black, took turns raising the flag in a ceremony attended by hundreds of students, staff and community members.

The decision to fly the flag had drawn criticism from Republican state legislator Thomas Terenzini, who told WPTZ this week that the school was setting "a bad example."

"I don't see myself as being a bigot or prejudiced but I just don't think that Black Lives Matter is a national organization to look up [to]," Terenzini said.

Several police officers were at the event because of protest threats mostly from out of state, said Montpelier Police Chief Anthony Facos. There were no protesters at the ceremony.

Officials said the school has received an outpouring of support from the community.
I confess, I did not read the article, but I went back and read it after your post. My personal opinion about BLM is that they have been on the wrong side of several incidents such as the Michael Brown -- hands up don't shoot case. However, I can respect that the community doesn't see BLM in the light I do and that they are simply supporting equal rights for all.

Forum List

Back