"Black Lives Matter" Issues A List Of Demands

No, wrong again. The relevant factor here is that you and your butt buddy are a couple of racist faggots. Recent studies show that 97% of right wing racist assholes are latent homosexuals. In other words the reason you pretend to hate black people is to overcompensate for your insatiable desire for black cock. Maybe if you two fags come all the way out of the closet you won't be so angry all the time. Don't let all that pent up sexual desire drive you to hate.
Looks like you lost the argument.

No, wrong again. The relevant factor here is that you and your butt buddy are a couple of racist faggots. Recent studies show that 97% of right wing racist assholes are latent homosexuals. In other words the reason you pretend to hate black people is to overcompensate for your insatiable desire for black cock. Maybe if you two fags come all the way out of the closet you won't be so angry all the time. Don't let all that pent up sexual desire drive you to hate.
Looks like you lost the argument.
What argument was that? You never made one.

Trump followers are all desperately stupid people, they need a leader, any leader, who is idiotic and dishonest enough to spread the message of nut job birthers and dip shit racists.

Not everyone can be brilliant like you "White Lives Don't Matter" folk...

The way you sit there smearing yourself with your own feces just screams "intellect," sploogy....

Expecting him to support his claims is racist.
And yet here you racist morons all group up together.
...says the gay bashing bigot who ignores violent racism perpetrated by black people. :rolleyes-41:
Don't be afraid to come all the way out of the closet. I think you'll feel a lot better about yourself once you've come to grips with your latent sexual identity.
Latent, or we talking Major Flame-age here?
71_71.gif
Yes, I forgot to mention that other three percent of right wing racist assholes. 97% are latent homosexuals while the other three percent are screaming queens.
What's the matter sweetheart? From your constant homophobic posts I'm guessing your daddy did more to you than bounce you on his lap.
There's lots of mental health professionals who can help you.

Trump followers are all desperately stupid people, they need a leader, any leader, who is idiotic and dishonest enough to spread the message of nut job birthers and dip shit racists.

Not everyone can be brilliant like you "White Lives Don't Matter" folk...

The way you sit there smearing yourself with your own feces just screams "intellect," sploogy....
Just goes to show how weak minded and easily manipulated you Trump followers are. You can hardly wait for your pea brained messiah to say something even more stupid.

And yet here you racist morons all group up together.
...says the gay bashing bigot who ignores violent racism perpetrated by black people. :rolleyes-41:
Don't be afraid to come all the way out of the closet. I think you'll feel a lot better about yourself once you've come to grips with your latent sexual identity.
71_71.gif
Yes, I forgot to mention that other three percent of right wing racist assholes. 97% are latent homosexuals while the other three percent are screaming queens.
What's the matter sweetheart? From your constant homophobic posts I'm guessing your daddy did more to you than bounce you on his lap.
Sounds like something you know a lot about.

Just goes to show how weak minded and easily manipulated you Trump followers are. You can hardly wait for your pea brained messiah to say something even more stupid.

Oh, I'm a Trump follower, huh?

So, when they did your lobotomy, did they use a 2X4?

Hey, you lost all capacity for thought - BUT you can (and do) still suck cocks.

Quarter a pop at the bus stop, eh limi?

71_71.gif
Boy, you sure were getting crushed in this debate. I guess thats why you changed the topic to a all this gay shit. Your debate skills are weak, clearly.

71_71.gif
Boy, you sure were getting crushed in this debate. I guess thats why you changed the topic to a all this gay shit. Your debate skills are weak, clearly.
What debate is that? When did you make an argument?

You certainly sound stupid enough to be a Trump follower.

71_71.gif
I see youre still using your weak debating skills. Dont you have any shame about it?

You certainly sound stupid enough to be a Trump follower.
Nice argument. You sure got him there.

I see youre still using your weak debating skills. Dont you have any shame about it?
So where's your argument........racist dickhead.

"We demand an end to all forms of discrimination"

No community discriminates more than black people. They attack people based on the color of their skin, and they do it mob style, with totally random and unconnected black people. Black strangers are more than happy to team up and attack white people. Where else does that shit happen in the US? Sure as fuck doesnt happen in white communities.

Racist communities deserve all the bad karma they earn. Be better people and your community will be better. Its as simple as that. If youre expecting me to feel sorry for thugs, youve lost your fucking minds. I laugh when they die. It makes me happy.
Feel free to substantiate how you quantitatively measure the level of bigotry and prejudice from one group to another.....with something besides your half wit opinions.

Forum List

Back