"Black Lives Matter" Issues A List Of Demands

"We demand an end to all forms of discrimination"

No community discriminates more than black people. They attack people based on the color of their skin, and they do it mob style, with totally random and unconnected black people. Black strangers are more than happy to team up and attack white people. Where else does that shit happen in the US? Sure as fuck doesnt happen in white communities.

Racist communities deserve all the bad karma they earn. Be better people and your community will be better. Its as simple as that. If youre expecting me to feel sorry for thugs, youve lost your fucking minds. I laugh when they die. It makes me happy.
Feel free to substantiate how you quantitatively measure the level of bigotry and prejudice from one group to another.....with something besides your half wit opinions.
The proof of my statement can be found here....Youtube.com

There are hundreds of mob beating videos there.

No community discriminates more than black people. They attack people based on the color of their skin, and they do it mob style, with totally random and unconnected black people. Black strangers are more than happy to team up and attack white people. Where else does that shit happen in the US? Sure as fuck doesnt happen in white communities.

Racist communities deserve all the bad karma they earn. Be better people and your community will be better. Its as simple as that. If youre expecting me to feel sorry for thugs, youve lost your fucking minds. I laugh when they die. It makes me happy.
Feel free to substantiate how you quantitatively measure the level of bigotry and prejudice from one group to another.....with something besides your half wit opinions.

What do you think that proves? Just because you aren't on U-Tube doesn't mean you aren't a bigot.

What do you think that proves? Just because you aren't on U-Tube doesn't mean you aren't a bigot.
I completely proves my point. I can show hundreds of examples of black racist mobs attacking people for being white, but you can't produce even one video of the opposite taking place. You ignore this overwhelming evidence because you're a dishonest racist.

I completely proves my point. I can show hundreds of examples of black racist mobs attacking people for being white, but you can't produce even one video of the opposite taking place. You ignore this overwhelming evidence because you're a dishonest racist.
No, it only proves that you base your reality on U-Tube.

No, it only proves that you base your reality on U-Tube.
What do you base your reality on, your vivid imagination?

Years ago the movement would be picketing the White House and demanding to talk to the president but gosh darn there's a democrat in the W.H. so they issue "demands" into cyber space with the hope that some ISIS recruits come over to their side.

Forum List

Back