Black Lives Matter supporter killed after breaking into cop's home over FACEBOOK argument...

I saw that and laughed.

What a disaster of a race. Yeah, I said RACE.

You attempt to break into my house and you will get shot. This guy clearly had some mental health issues and as a result paid with his life. I would have done the very same to protect my family.

Just another example of life in gun stupid America. The boy had mental problems and instead of subduing him he's dead. Guns are good for death little else. But taking pleasure in a mentally ill person getting killed is such fun for the gun huggers, some even claim Christian values? Can you believe it. Hopefully none of them ever have any psychological issues as we wouldn't want them shot dead too, would we?

Just another example of life in gun stupid America. The boy had mental problems and instead of subduing him he's dead. Guns are good for death little else. But taking pleasure in a mentally ill person getting killed is such fun for the gun huggers, some even claim Christian values? Can you believe it. Hopefully none of them ever have any psychological issues as we wouldn't want them shot dead too, would we?
Had he not been shot, the story might be about a dead homeowner or dead family meambers. A 210 lb athlete can be hard to subdue without a powerful weapon.

Just another example of life in gun stupid America. The boy had mental problems and instead of subduing him he's dead.
What happens if the deranged star athelete football player MAN (he was not a boy) "subdues" the home owner? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? I pray there are no children in YOUR house who rely on you to protect them. If so, they are doomed. You arent Chuck Norris and this isnt a movie. Your delusions are astounding. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back