Black Lives Scatter (video)

One guy yelled black lives matter when they all started to scatter

Wow, you are delusional.

And blacks wonder why whites cross the street when they see them coming.

Because you're a racist chicken shit. We don't wonder at all. So the big tough ex-Green Beret (according to him) crosses the street when he sees a black guy.

One guy yelled black lives matter when they all started to scatter

Wow, you are delusional.

And blacks wonder why whites cross the street when they see them coming.

Because you're a racist chicken shit. We don't wonder at all. So the big tough ex-Green Beret (according to him) crosses the street when he sees a black guy.
He was referring to the aggressive, belligerent behavior on display before the guy and his homies got invited outside.
Truth is, no one likes those trashy displays...... loud-talking folks, acting the fool, getting up in people's faces, etc.
And if you bitch slap them back out of your face, suddenly you're a racist....... you didn't do it because they were acting like some pinche mayate, no, it was because you just don't like black people. :rolleyes:

Ghetto trash hoodrats...... fuck 'em.

He was referring to the aggressive, belligerent behavior on display before the guy and his homies got invited outside.
Truth is, no one likes those trashy displays...... loud-talking folks, acting the fool, getting up in people's faces, etc.
And if you bitch slap them back out of your face, suddenly you're a racist....... you didn't do it because they were acting like some pinche mayate, no, it was because you just don't like black people.

Uh, okay, trashy displays are bad. Escalating them to gunplay is worse.

This guy might as well shut down his shop now, the civil suit is going to put him out of business.

And if you bitch slap them back out of your face, suddenly you're a racist....... you didn't do it because they were acting like some pinche mayate, no, it was because you just don't like black people.

Uh, okay, trashy displays are bad. Escalating them to gunplay is worse.

This guy might as well shut down his shop now, the civil suit is going to put him out of business.
Yeah, probably...... but I bet none of the local hoodrats are going to be fucking around at that particular shop for a good while, lol.

Yeah, probably...... but I bet none of the local hoodrats are going to be fucking around at that particular shop for a good while, lol.

Well, no, because it will be out of business when the lawsuits hit.

Are we sure that guy was an employee? I know the title said he was, but he looked like just another customer to me.

Actually, he looked like the owner, coming out from behind the counter when the guys in the store were having an argument with the clerk.

Once outside, the pack of groids attacked the owner, so its self defense

Uh stfu.
You know exactly what he means. Leave it up to the virtue signalers to change the context of what someone said to fit what they want.

Nobody crosses the street if you see this...

blfam.jpg

Or this....

blfr.jpg

But if you are white and see this... you are a moron if you walk into them...

thug.png

1. I watched the video for a minute or so, but I did not finish it.

2. That kind of behavior makes me sick to my stomach.

3. Can you imagine what craziness those small-business owners in the "hood" must endure every day?

4. As another contributor to this thread said, how can people have any sympathy for a group of entities that act like that in stores, on the streets, on the subway, etc.?

5. What a disgrace that 80,000,000 Americans (reputedly) voted for a government that glorifies such entities as poor sweet victims of "systemic racism"!

Are we sure that guy was an employee? I know the title said he was, but he looked like just another customer to me.

Actually, he looked like the owner, coming out from behind the counter when the guys in the store were having an argument with the clerk.
He wasn't behind the counter. It looked like he was a customer waiting in line.

Forum List

Back