Black Man Arrested Next Day For Stealing $60k BMW After He Tried To Buy It At Dealer With EBT Card

Yeah bro, because that's just how white bread rolls. A few white nuts means it's OK for blacks to do as much stupid shit as they want.
Yea albino cave n!gger violence is rampant like walking into a church and blows away 9 innocent folks because they have dark skin, and some lame cocksucker bitches about some dummy trying to steal a BMW:cuckoo:

A few white nuts?? them feral Redneck toxic white trash mayonnaise monkey's need to be neutered then taken out and butchered like cattle..
I didn't condone violence, where did you see that? You mentioned a few cases but are you aware the number one killer of blacks is other blacks? By a huge margin. Blacks go on rampages too, I'm not sure why you can only see the white ones.
And 84% of whites are whacked by other whites, you have a computer, if you don't believe me look it up..

Most serial killers, anti Government Militia haters ARE WHITE, im guessing you are gonna troll me and say it's the Mexicans that are anti Government Militias, since the Repugs, Tea Maggots love to blame Mexicans for everything else eh? ever heard of the unabomber, Eric Rudolph??

Most of the gun deaths in the USA are in the South, golly gee the heaviest part of the USA with whites, Republicons, :laugh: who would have thought?????
And most of those white nut jobs are liberals. More proof liberalism is a mental disease.
Gee i didn't know Tim Mcveigh, the Unabomber , David Koresch, and Eric Rudolph were Liberals:rofl:

I bet Dylan Roof voted for Obama too huh:rofl:
Also what turned Mc viegh into a lunatic? Clinton ordering the mass murder of 76 Americans? I think so.

Yea albino cave n!gger violence is rampant like walking into a church and blows away 9 innocent folks because they have dark skin, and some lame cocksucker bitches about some dummy trying to steal a BMW:cuckoo:

A few white nuts?? them feral Redneck toxic white trash mayonnaise monkey's need to be neutered then taken out and butchered like cattle..
I didn't condone violence, where did you see that? You mentioned a few cases but are you aware the number one killer of blacks is other blacks? By a huge margin. Blacks go on rampages too, I'm not sure why you can only see the white ones.
And 84% of whites are whacked by other whites, you have a computer, if you don't believe me look it up..

Most serial killers, anti Government Militia haters ARE WHITE, im guessing you are gonna troll me and say it's the Mexicans that are anti Government Militias, since the Repugs, Tea Maggots love to blame Mexicans for everything else eh? ever heard of the unabomber, Eric Rudolph??

Most of the gun deaths in the USA are in the South, golly gee the heaviest part of the USA with whites, Republicons, :laugh: who would have thought?????
And most of those white nut jobs are liberals. More proof liberalism is a mental disease.
Gee i didn't know Tim Mcveigh, the Unabomber , David Koresch, and Eric Rudolph were Liberals:rofl:

You should learn to govern your passions boy, they will be your undoing!
And you should go fuck yourself , you goofy inbred cocksucker:deal:

Your White cave Monkey's with the cheap tattoos own most of the EBT CARDS in the Country , Dumbshit, ooooops try google next time , Genius.

You are your own worst enemy because you have no life beyond this message board, you sorry worthless bitch, 8000+ posts in under 3 years, means your a clown Probably still Whacking off in mommy's basement..

Last edited:
:night:

Also what turned Mc viegh into a lunatic? Clinton ordering the mass murder of 76 Americans? I think so.
Blaming others for your failures in life eh, so much for the party of personal responsibility:fu:, that's just like saying America created ISIS, by invading Iraq huh??:itsok:, yea fuck you troll and your condescending Bullshit, in fact to call you a troll would be a compliment because you are an Amateur.:lmao:

Speaking of Clinton the apple dosen't fall from the tree there. she will be just like Daddy, you just confirmed that if your loony retarded, inbred , mayonnaise monkey's Militia Gi Joe wannabbes, fuck with her AFTER SHE GETS ELECTED, YOU will be NUKED!!!:laugh:

You have been Bitched, owned and schooled so:fu:

Last edited:
:fu:Yea at least i don't hear of any Blacks, blowing up a federal building killing 168 innocent people including children, or blowing up abortion clinics, or having babies with your relatives, guess that's how you white trash mayonnaise monkey's roll..
Yeah bro, because that's just how white bread rolls. A few white nuts means it's OK for blacks to do as much stupid shit as they want.

Dude you need to switch to de-caf and have your doctor check your meds! "Feral Redneck toxic white trash mayonnaise monkey's"? Just as a hint...when you start foaming at the mouth? There's generally a problem!

:fu:Yea at least i don't hear of any Blacks, blowing up a federal building killing 168 innocent people including children, or blowing up abortion clinics, or having babies with your relatives, guess that's how you white trash mayonnaise monkey's roll..

Dude you need to switch to de-caf and have your doctor check your meds! "Feral Redneck toxic white trash mayonnaise monkey's"? Just as a hint...when you start foaming at the mouth? There's generally a problem!
:piss2:Your Post.....Whatever

Blaming others for your failures in life eh, so much for the party of personal responsibility:fu:, that's just like saying America created ISIS, by invading Iraq huh??:itsok:, yea fuck you troll and your condescending Bullshit, in fact to call you a troll would be a compliment because you are an Amateur.:lmao:

Speaking of Clinton the apple dosen't fall from the tree there. she will be just like Daddy, you just confirmed that if your loony retarded, inbred , mayonnaise monkey's Militia Gi Joe wannabbes, fuck with her AFTER SHE GETS ELECTED, YOU will be NUKED!!!:laugh:

You're one of those uneducated ni*gers we talk about all the time. Sorry the democratic process left you out to dry.

But he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin!

3260815700000578-3500803-image-a-36_1458429034965.jpg

Florida man 'steals BMW after trying to buy it with food stamps'
I would have pegged him as a Cadillac guy

You're one of those uneducated ni*gers we talk about all the time. Sorry the democratic process left you out to dry.
Your one of those white trash inbred mayonnaise monkey's , the dumb ones that keep voting for losers every 4 years, Mccain, Romney, and love voting for Garbage Republicons, that keep bringing you poverty, and misery in the Pathetic South..

Please keep voting for the same assholes that are killing you so Toxic Cocksuckers like you have no chance of Reproduction..

:fu:, Albino Feral cave N!ggers like you are the epitome of the Uneducated, go back to your basement , Maggot..

Last edited:

Your one of those white trash inbred mayonnaise monkey's , the dumb ones that keep voting for losers every 4 years, Mccain, Romney, and love voting for Garbage Republicons, that keep bringing you poverty, and misery in the Pathetic South..

Please keep voting for the same assholes that are killing you so Toxic Cocksuckers like you have no chance of Reproduction..

:fu:, Albino Feral cave N!ggers like you are the epitome of the Uneducated, go back to your basement , Maggot..
I can also tell your inbreded ass voted for Obama twice and supports Hillary. Tell me how does it feel to be screwed by one of your own. You have no creditability, black people are worse off now than they were before Obama.

I'm sure the black community appreciates your outreach and sentiments, shitforbrains. Your compassionate, faggoty ass would be the first one the brother's would bend-over in a federal penitentiary.

I can also tell your inbreded ass voted for Obama twice and supports Hillary. Tell me how does it feel to be screwed by one of your own. You have no creditability, black people are worse off now than they were before Obama.
And your sorry white trash mayonnaise monkey's who have been voting for the Tea maggot Repuglicons for 40+ years, the Carter day's are still poor as dirt, and most lack health insurance, which is a great thing , which means the toxic white race will die off sooner, too much inbreeding, your obsession with Obama is disturbing, you must be queer, and lust after Black men..

Glad to see all of you white trash maggots still simmering in your own piss and waste 8 years after the Black guy ruined your pathetic lives, :rofl:Hillary Clinton will be the final nail in your coffin:fu:

Last edited:

I'm sure the black community appreciates your outreach and sentiments, shitforbrains. Your compassionate, faggoty ass would be the first one the brother's would bend-over in a federal penitentiary.
Im sure your white trash inbred redneck community , appreciates your bullshit, you must love masturbating to Tim Mcveigh videos..

You must be queer to be talking about bend over's in prison, All of that rotten man cum you loved swallowing in prison rotted your brain, the only dumb shits, that talk about Prison, ARE ASSHOLES that have been to prison so go :fu:, LOSER TROLL.., A SORRY 1 AT THAT.

Move along mayonnaise monkey, don't you have an EBT card to go cash, you goofy inbred cocksucker..

Then you should get started on the butchering ASAP. Why are you such a coward? Surely you aren't in such a black area that there are no white people you can get to,

Come on. It is time to take out the dindu trash.
Funny thing. You go to white communities and they got names like "Whispering Pines" or "Vista Heights" and they are never burned down in riots by their residents and the only drive by shooting is a group of boys riding their bikes and shooting the next YouTube sensation on their smart phones.

Then you should get started on the butchering ASAP. Why are you such a coward? Surely you aren't in such a black area that there are no white people you can get to,

Come on. It is time to take out the dindu trash.
Funny thing. You go to white communities and they got names like "Whispering Pines" or "Vista Heights" and they are never burned down in riots by their residents and the only drive by shooting is a group of boys riding their bikes and shooting the next YouTube sensation on their smart phones.
True, the MLK boulevards are where all the action is.

Im sure your white trash inbred redneck community , appreciates your bullshit, you must love masturbating to Tim Mcveigh videos..

You must be queer to be talking about bend over's in prison, All of that rotten man cum you loved swallowing in prison rotted your brain, the only dumb shits, that talk about Prison, ARE ASSHOLES that have been to prison so go :fu:, LOSER TROLL.., A SORRY 1 AT THAT.

Move along mayonnaise monkey, don't you have an EBT card to go cash, you goofy inbred cocksucker..
I love these online romances unfolding before our very eyes. I can feel the passion.

Tim McVeigh was a Liberal. A flag-waving Commie.
Ditto both times for you.
Seig Heil, motherfucker.

Tim McVeigh was a Liberal. A flag-waving Commie.
Ditto both times for you.
Seig Heil, motherfucker.
And Donald Trump is a Liberal too, the asshole you are most likely to vote for, go make another baby with your cousin, you inbred white trash cocksucker..

:fu:Here is something for your mama to suck on...

What now bitch???:up_yours:

Last edited:

I love these online romances unfolding before our very eyes. I can feel the passion.
:piss2:feel that??

:9:there i just took a BIG SHIT, on this dumb ass OP, no doubt a product of brother and sister..

Forum List

Back