White man gets aggressive with Black women in Walmart, after being caught stealing, telling them “your people steal too”

“We need fathers to realize that responsibility does not end at conception. Too many fathers are M.I.A, too many fathers are AWOL, missing from too many lives and too many homes. They have abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men. And the foundations of our families are weaker because of it.”

More than half of all black children live in single-parent households, a number that has doubled since my own childhood. I know the toll it took on me, not having a father in the house. The hole in your heart when you don’t have a male figure in the home who can guide you and lead you. So I resolved many years ago that it was my obligation to break the cycle that if I could be anything in life, I would be a good father to my children.”

Barack Obama

Obama Sharply Assails Absent Black Fathers (Published 2008)
You do realize there are many households were the father is present, but they are counted as single family households because the parents aren't married. There are a lot of absent white fathers as well.

You do realize there are many households were the father is present, but they are counted as single family households because the parents aren't married. There are a lot of absent white fathers as well.

1694443180101.jpeg

Forum List

Back