Black man claims group of assailants threatened to "get a noose"

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I'm running out of different ways to make the introductions for these stories
A Black man says a group of White men assaulted him and threatened to "get a noose" after claiming he and his friends had trespassed on private property as they gathered at an Indiana lake over the Fourth of July weekend to watch the lunar eclipse. The incident prompted dozens of people to protest in front of the Bloomington, Indiana courthouse Monday.
CBS Indianapolis affiliate WTTV reports a red car hit two demonstrators at the peaceful protest. The protesters were demanding that charges be filed in the lake incident.​
Organizers told the station the two wound up on the car's hood, then went flying off when the driver hit the accelerator and turned. The organizers said a female was taken to the hospital. Her condition was unknown.​
Vauhxx Booker, a local civil rights activist and member of the Monroe County Human Rights Commission, posted cellphone video on Facebook he says shows part of the altercation at the lake.​
He said he called 911 Saturday after the men assaulted him and pinned him to a tree at Lake Monroe, south of Booker's hometown of Bloomington.​
Law enforcement officers with the Indiana Department of Natural Resources responded and are investigating, said Capt. Jet Quillen. A final report will be forwarded to the Monroe County Prosecutor's Office, Quillen continued, providing no other details about what happened or whether any arrests have been made.​
Continued here:​

A Black man says a group of White men assaulted him and threatened to "get a noose" after claiming he and his friends had trespassed on private property as they gathered at an Indiana lake over the Fourth of July weekend to watch the lunar eclipse. The incident prompted dozens of people to protest in front of the Bloomington, Indiana courthouse Monday.
CBS Indianapolis affiliate WTTV reports a red car hit two demonstrators at the peaceful protest. The protesters were demanding that charges be filed in the lake incident.​
Organizers told the station the two wound up on the car's hood, then went flying off when the driver hit the accelerator and turned. The organizers said a female was taken to the hospital. Her condition was unknown.​
Vauhxx Booker, a local civil rights activist and member of the Monroe County Human Rights Commission, posted cellphone video on Facebook he says shows part of the altercation at the lake.​
He said he called 911 Saturday after the men assaulted him and pinned him to a tree at Lake Monroe, south of Booker's hometown of Bloomington.​
Law enforcement officers with the Indiana Department of Natural Resources responded and are investigating, said Capt. Jet Quillen. A final report will be forwarded to the Monroe County Prosecutor's Office, Quillen continued, providing no other details about what happened or whether any arrests have been made.​

No. You're running out of ways to keep the racial divide wide. Ease up and go back to being an American first and everything else second to that.

I saw the video...pretty mundane for this day and age in Trump's america.

Many of us saw the video this morning....Fake nooz.

How the fuck can you call this a news story when they NEVER TALKED ABOUT WHY THAT HAPPENED.

Nooses everywhere... Bubba_Rides_The_Subway.jpg

Amazing! Was he from Chicago, and part of a TV series called Empire, by any chance?

Dont you ever get tired of these fake news dumps

How the fuck can you call this a news story when they NEVER TALKED ABOUT WHY THAT HAPPENED.
I guess you have to read the news article or watch the video. I'm pretty sure I posted the hyperlink prefaced by "Continued Here:"
I watched the video... THEY NEVER ADDRESSED WHY IT HAPPENED. They just said it did.

Watch it again if you don't believe me. Shameful reporting.

Edit: They did give VERY LIMITED information in the hyperlink text story. Only one side of the story to boot... But even reading that, it's clear that it's bullshit. The Black guy and friends went back to provoke...

Edit2: For those who didn't read it... They were asked to leave the private property, they did... AND THEN THEY CAME BACK.

Last edited:

No. You're running out of ways to keep the racial divide wide. Ease up and go back to being an American first and everything else second to that.
So let me make sure I understand you correctly. Somehow something I've done made this group of racists threaten to lynch this young man? Are you able to articulate the process by which this occurred?

I guess you have to read the news article or watch the video. I'm pretty sure I posted the hyperlink prefaced by "Continued Here:"
I watched the video... THEY NEVER ADDRESSED WHY IT HAPPENED. They just said it did.

Watch it again if you don't believe me. Shameful reporting.

Edit: They did give VERY LIMITED information in the hyperlink text story. Only one side of the story to boot... But even reading that, it's clear that it's bullshit. The Black guy and friends went back to provoke...

Edit2: For those who didn't read it... They were asked to leave the private property, they did... AND THEN THEY CAME BACK.
This is the hyperlink that is in the body of the story:
Black man claims group of assailants threatened to "get a noose"

You know what sucks about this?
There have been so many hoaxes that a lot of people will automatically dismiss this.

Lol did anybody think that conservatives would have a problem with any kind of assault on a black person? Especially in the name of white supremacy? The answer is "nope."

Lol did anybody think that conservatives would have a problem with any kind of assault on a black person? Especially in the name of white supremacy? The answer is "nope."
I need to know why it happened. Context. The reporting is absolute shit. I'm embarrassed for anyone who doesn't question the news when it comes out in this fashion.

Forum List

Back