Black man killed by a bunch of whites, is this racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another mental midget criminal put down. What kind of idiot tries to rob a gun range with a screwdriver?

Once anyone starts attacking the police with a weapon, they immediately become fair game and can be shot dead instantly.

That fool was clearly fucked up in the head for stabbing a policeman who was trying to grab him with his bare hands.

:cuckoo:

Is this the result of racism on any level and if so, why?

This is a case that's due to racism and America's race problem. And more recently since Trump has been promoting racism and hate toward people other than whites.

Another killing of a black man by police is just another escalation of the problem. There's simply no will in America for any remedy except lethal force.

Gun murders due to race issues is soon to become murder for political issues too. Several people have expressed that wish on this very forum.

Americans can try to lay the blame on whoever it pleases them. The rest of the world couldn't care less who's to blame. We'll just count the statistics.

Once anyone starts attacking the police with a weapon, they immediately become fair game and can be shot dead instantly.

That fool was clearly fucked up in the head for stabbing a policeman who was trying to grab him with his bare hands.

:cuckoo:
You said it! Murder in America has become fair game.

This is a case that's due to racism and America's race problem. And more recently since Trump has been promoting racism and hate toward people other than whites.

Another killing of a black man by police is just another escalation of the problem. There's simply no will in America for any remedy except lethal force.

Gun murders due to race issues is soon to become murder for political issues too. Several people have expressed that wish on this very forum.

Americans can try to lay the blame on whoever it pleases them. The rest of the world couldn't care less who's to blame. We'll just count the statistics.

Yep, that's it. The black man was provoked by racism to rob people. He was frightened for his life because of racism, so it was racism that made him pull the weapon in self defense against racism. And it was racism that fired the shots too.

Are you f'en kidding? If not you are as stupid as the fool who was shot. He was stabbing a cop with a screwdriver in his neck and face. You are a complete moron.

This was such refreshing entertainment. I love the "matter of fact" explanation of the video and the C-shaped firing squad that just opens up on the guy.

I could almost hear the "aim for the legs the legs damn it!" but the video was cut off.

Sad, but guess the guy had some real important reasons to rob a back pack.

request/demand denied due to rudeness and childish behaviour.

The fucking moron just walked into a room and started rooting though other people stuff. And did you see how he reacted when caught?

He pulled the bag towards him, like it was his.

This guy was... sub human.

The fucking moron just walked into a room and started rooting though other people stuff. And did you see how he reacted when caught?

He pulled the bag towards him, like it was his.

This guy was... sub human.
At the very least when you're caught it's like you got two choices. "The Easy way...or the hard way."

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.

I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Are you f'en kidding? If not you are as stupid as the fool who was shot. He was stabbing a cop with a screwdriver in his neck and face. You are a complete moron.
The reasons and the excuses are yours. The rest of the world's people are score keepers with no dog in the fight.
Maybe more police brutality will solve the problem?

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.

I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Nice poem. THe guy was still a piece of walking talking garbage. The world is no poorer, for him not being with us any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back