Black man killed by charlotte police , rioting has started

Police reported he was armed, but DAT don't means shits, dey gots some serus riotin to do, and Rufus need a big screen TV!!!!
They still make those?

Yup, just got a 50 inch Samsung for free from Verizon promotions!
Well it's not really a screen, but it is big....Big Screen refers to a projection TV...I used to buy them 15 years ago...

"I used to BUY them"...I take then that you're White?

Police reported he was armed, but DAT don't means shits, dey gots some serus riotin to do, and Rufus need a big screen TV!!!!
They still make those?

Well it's not really a screen, but it is big....Big Screen refers to a projection TV...I used to buy them 15 years ago...
Big enough for the smaller downstairs den!

They still make those?

And THAT'S the SMALLER downstairs den!

They still make those?

I'm white so I have to put up with the smaller den, wife gets the big one!

They still make those?

Yes, the bigger upstairs den is upstairs...

They still make those?

Yes, the bigger upstairs den is upstairs...
Makes it a bitch to move furniture...

Of course the first thing they do is riot and loot their own neighborhood. What else is new?

Forum List

Back